Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited is going to hire dedicated and skilled candidates to fill up 15 Posts of Dealer & Secretarial Officer through Indbank Recruitment. Applications through prescribed mode are invited against Indbank Jobs from qualified applicants.
Those applicants who are desirous and wish to work with Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited can apply against Indbank Job Notification. Candidates can scroll down this page to grab further details of Indbank Recruitment 2018
Indbank 2018 Recruitment:
Before applying for Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited recruitment, candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria. Candidates will be selected for Indbank Merchant Banking vacancies on the basis of their work performance in exam/personal interview round.
To get more information about Indbank Officers 2018 Recruitment, you need to go through the underneath section of this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|Secretarial Officer Trainee ( Back Office Staff)||05|
|Dealer (Stock Broking)||10|
Get More: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Qualification Required for Indbank Jobs:
Candidates applying for Indbank Recruitment 2018 must possess below stated qualification from a well recognized institute or university with good academic records
- Indbank Secretarial Officer Trainee Recruitment: Graduate (NISM/ NCFM qualification preferable)
- Indbank Dealer (Stock Broking) Recruitment: Graduate (NISM/ NCFM qualification preferable)
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Age limitation for Indbank Officer Positions:
Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited Recruitment must have attained minimum and maximum age as given below. Also upper age relaxation will be givne to reserved category candidates applying for Indbank Careers.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
Salary Scale For Indbank Jobs:
Selected candidates for Indbank Jobs vacancies will get good and impressive amount of remuneration per month along with the perks, allowances and other benefits as per the organizational norms
- Secretarial Officer Trainee ( Back Office Staff): Rs. 9000/- to 15,000/- p.m.
- Dealer (Stock Broking): Rs. 2.00 – 3.00 Lakh P.A
Selection process for Indbank Merchant Banking Recruitment:
Candidates will be selected for Indbank Banker/Analyst/Analyst Jobs on the basis of their performance in written exam/personal interview round which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Bank Exam/ Interview:
How to fill Indbank Application form 2018?
- Firstly, log on the official website of bank which is indbankonline.com
- Move your indicator towards “Careers” section which is presented at the top of the home page
- A new page will be open in front of you, you need to select “Recruitment of Secretarial Officer – Trainee Back Office Staff & Dealer Stock Broking” link
- Candidates are required to read the entire information cautiously and completely
- After that go back to the previous page and hit the “Application form” link and download the application form
- Fill the application form with asked details and attach Xerox of all academic certificates and professional certificates etc
- Duly filled application with the copy of the enclosures through courier / Registered Post send to the Assistant Vice President, HRD address or send it through e-mail
Assistant Vice President, HRD
480, 1st Floor, Khivraj Complex 1,
Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai 600035
Important date for Indbank Job openings:
Last date to submit the application form: 30.07.2018
To know more about Indbank Recruitment 2018, you are advised to go through the Official link and for regular updates stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Top 25 Bank Interview Questions||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||How To Prepare For Group Discussion|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Latest Jobs For Freshers|
|Bank Salary Structure||IBPS Notification|