Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment
Indian Army has expressed an online advertisement titled as Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment. Online applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female for Short Service Commission through Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2017. Army Medical Corps is recruiting energetic and trained aspirants to fill up AMC SSC Officer Jobs for a Promising and Challenging Career.
Key Contents Of This Page
|Indian Army Medical Corps Vacancies||Requirement For AMC SSC Officer Jobs|
|Age Restrictions||Indian Army Medical Corps Salary|
|Application Fee Criteria||Enrollment Process|
|Steps To Apply||Important Dates|
Interested and suitable applicants may apply for Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment by submitting application forms through online mode on or before last date 16/02/2017. Candidates who have passed their final MBBS examination in first or second attempt and completed internship, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services are eligible to apply. Proper information about this recruitment process has been provided on this page designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AMC SSC Officers
- Applicant applying for Indian Army Medical Corps Jobs must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956.
- Aspirants may also have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post graduate degree/diploma holders recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE can also apply.
- Job appliers who have completed / completing their internship on or before 28 Feb 2017 can apply.
Get Details – Latest Medical Jobs
Applying candidate must not have attained the age of 45 years as on 31/12/2017.
Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment: Download Official Notification
- Candidates, who have planned to apply for Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment need to deposit application processing fee of Rs. 200/-.
- Contenders can pay application fee through online payment mode by using their internet banking /Credit Card /Debit Card. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview which will be tentatively held at Mumbai On 27/02/2017 to 09/03/2017, Physical & Medical Standard test that will be organized by the selection committee of Indian army.
Quick Links for Preparation:
- Interview Preparation Tips- By Experts
- In Which Color Interviewer Will Love To See You
- Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers
- Selected applicants for Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment will receive pay scale of Rs. Rs. 17160- 39100 plus Grade pay of Rs. 6100/- plus Military Service Pay (MSP) Rs. 6000/-, Non-practicing allowance at the rate of 25% of the Basic Pay (Pay + Grade Pay + MSP) and Dearness Allowance.
- Total emolument at minimum of Pay Scale at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 78000/- pm. In addition, entitled free ration, subsidized accommodation and allied facilities shall be provided and PG degree holders are eligible for PG allowance of Rs. 1500/- p.m.
Required Documents To Be Uploaded:
Dear applicants, below stated documents will be ready before Applying, take a look…
- Passport Size Photograph (.jpeg, Size-upto 100kb).
- Scanned copy of class X (Matriculation) Certificate/Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation as a proof of date of birth (.pdf, size-upto 200kb)
How to Apply for Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment?
- First of all contenders have to visit official website of the organization that is www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- After that you have to hit “ADVERTISEMENT IN DETAIL FOR MUMBAI – 20/01/2017” link under “Notifications” section situated at right side on home page of website.
- Then you need to read the all information carefully provided in official notification.
- After reading the whole details of advertisement you may apply online by hitting “New Registration” link visible at left hand under “Navigation” section.
- Now enter your email id and other required information and hit “Submit” button.
- After competing registration process a registration no. & password and a link will be sent to the provided email id for activation.
- Then press on the link and activate your email id after that you need to hit “Login” tab in the menu bar of website.
- After that enter your registration no. & password and hit “Login” button.
- Now fill your application form in proper manner with all required information and upload scanned photo & signature in prescribed size.
- After successfully submission of application take print out for further use.
Check This – Process to Fill Online Application Form
List of Documents to Be Produce at the Time Of Interview:
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Certificate, PG Degree Certificate.
- Final MBBS (Pt I & II) Attempt Certificate or Transcript Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if any.
- NCC Certificate, if any.
- National Board of Examination Certificate for Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Passport for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Gazette Notification or any other authority clearly highlighting your new name, if there is any change in the name after Matriculation (10th Class).
- 10 Passport size photographs, photo identity proof and address proof.
- Matriculation Certificate (Class X)/Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation as a proof of name and date of birth.
- Attestation Form in triplicate duly filled in and attested by Competent Authority.
Dates to Remember:
- Closing date for submission of online application: 16/02/2017
- Interview Will be Held at Mumbai From: 27/02/2017 to 09/03/2017
Check Now – More Jobs In Mumbai
You may check the Official Notification for additional details regarding Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2017. Stay connected with us www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more career oriented details linked to Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment.
May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|