Indian Bank PO Result
Indian Bank PO Pre Exam Cutoff has been finally declared by the organization for PGDBF. Individuals who had appeared for the Probationary Officer exam, can now check the Indian Bank Result 2018 and Cutoff through the below section of this web page.
Indian Bank had declared the result for the Prelims exam of Probationary Officer on 06-10-2018. And now the Organization has released the cutoff for the declared result. Individuals can follow some of the necessary steps that are well explained below to obtain both the Indian Bank Probationary Result and cutoff.
Indian Bank PO Preliminary Cut off – CHECK NOW
To check the Indian Bank PO Results and cut off, candidates are required to press the given link on this page. Those candidates who will be shortlisted through the Indian Bank Pre exam will have to go through the Main exam.
For more updates about the Indian Bank Result 2018, candidates have to go through this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Bank PO Cutoff
Following table depicts the Indian Bank Cut off Marks for PO Exam that was held on 06-10-2018
|Category||Reasoning Ability||English Language||Quantitative Aptitude||Total|
|Out Of 35||Out Of 30||Out Of 35||Out Of 100|
|*All qualified candidates are merit listed and hence list cannot be extended.|
Indian Bank Result
How to download Indian Bank Result 2018?
Candidates can download the Indian Bank exam merit list by going through the below mentioned steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all you should go through the official website of the bank which is www.indianbank.in to get Indian Bank PO Prelims Exam Cutoff/Result.
- After that you need to hit the “Careers” link which is mentioned at the top of the page.
- Then you are required to hit the link of “Indian Bank probationary Officers Results” or “Details of Cutoff marks in Preliminary Examination”
- Now Indian Bank merit list will be open on your computer screen in the form of PDF.
- You can check your marks and other details with the help of Indian Bank PO Pre exam Results.
- After that you can download the Indian Bank scorecard on your computer desktop.
- At last you may take printout of Indian Bank results for future use and keep it on safe place.
According to the Indian Bank exam result, those candidates who are selected will have to appear in the main examination. The organization will announce the Main examination date later to the shortlisted candidates. Selected aspirants from the Main examination will have to go through the further procedure that will decide by the selection committee of the organization.
Purpose Of The Exam:
The main motive of the Indian Bank to conduct the pre exam is to recruit the aspirants through PGDBF course. The organization conducts the various examinations every year to select the candidates for the vacant positions. Aspirants can check their Indian Bank Result 2018 by going through the above given link on this page.
Find More: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Candidates can check the Indian Bank PO Result 2018 with the help of this page. if you want to know more about the same then you can check the Official Link. For any query regarding Indian Bank Result you can comment in below section, we will solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Bank Recruitment||Indian Bank Admit Card|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|Top 25 Bank Interview Questions||How To Get A Bank Job In India|
|IBPS Notification||Bank Salary Structure|