Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment
Here’s good news for the ones who want to access the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union! The organization has published latest job notification concerning Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment.
Through Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2018, the organization intends to recruit Indian male candidates against Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) 10th Entry –02/2018 Batch. Interested candidates can apply for Navik DB post via online mode.
Contenders are advised to submit Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Online Application Form 2018 before the scheduled last date that is 16-02-2018. For more details related to Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch Recruitment 2018, scroll down this web page which is made by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Jobs
Post Name: Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)
To apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Jobs, candidates must have passed 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of education recognized by Central or State Government.
However, 5% relaxation in the above mentioned minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST contenders and outstanding sports person of National level, obtaining 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the ward of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.
Find Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
The minimum and maximum age limit fixed by the organization for Indian Coast Guard vacancy 2018 is 18 years & 22 years respectively. However, Upper age relaxation of 5 years will be provided to SC/ST candidates and 3 years to OBC category candidates.
Appointed candidates shall get pay, perks and other benefits for Navik (DB) posts. As per Indian Coast Guard Notification 2018, appointed contenders will get salary of Rs. 21700/- on the basis of Pay Level-3, plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances as per the nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
Promotion prospects are available up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- (Pay level 8) with Dearness Allowance. Here are some of the benefits to get a job in Indian Coast Guard:
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
- Ration and clothing as per the rules of the organization.
- On retirement, contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity.
- Free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents on the basis of Indian Government norms.
Find Out: More Defence Jobs
The Indian Coast Guard Navik DB 2018 Recruitment procedure will include the following rounds:
- Written examination which will be of objective type and cover topics from Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal) subjects.
- Those who qualify written examination will have to face Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). PWD candidates are not eligible to give their contribution in such test. The PFT will consist of:
|1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.|
|20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)|
|10 Push up.|
- Candidates who will successful qualify the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will be called for medical examination for final selection.
Get here Detailed: Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
Documents Required At The Time Of Exam
- Three copies of e-Admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
|Height||Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.|
|Chest||Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age +-10 percentage acceptable.|
|Visual Standard||6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye).|
|Tattoo||Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However, certain concessions are permitted to candidates as mentioned in the official notification.|
How To apply For Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment ?
Willing candidates can apply Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment, by following the below placed sequence:
- First of all, visit the official website, www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- After that, press on “Careers @ CG” and select the appropriate link to check Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Now read the whole notification clearly and check for eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible to apply, press on appropriate list to fill the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Application Form 2018 online.
- After furnishing the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Online Application Form, attach a coloured passport size photograph along and attested copies of testimonials in support of qualification, caste, age etc.
- Now, submit the Indian Coast Guard Online Application Form by pressing “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take out a hard copy of the filled application form for future usage.
Recruitment Zones And Examination Centre For Different States
|Zone||Examination Centres||States –Candidates residing/Domicile|
|Northern Zone||Noida||Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh,|
Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh,
Uttarakhand, Delhi and Union Territory of Chandigarh.
|North-Eastern Zone||Kolkata||Bihar, Jharkhand, Mizoram, West Bengal,|
Orissa, Assam, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur,
Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Tripura.
|Eastern Zone||Chennai||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana,|
Union Territory of Puducherry and Andaman
& Nicobar Islands.
|Western Zone||Mumbai||Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka,|
Chattisgarh, Kerala, Goa, Union Territory of
Daman & Diu, Dadra Nagar Haveli and Lakshadweep
|North-West Zone||Gandhi Nagar||Gujarat|
|Starting Date To Submit Application Form||10-02-2018|
|Deadline to Submit Application Form||16-02-2018|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card Will Be Available from||05-03-2018 to |
|Written Exam will be held in the month of||April 2018|
|After the Completion of written exam, PFT, Initial Medical Examination, final merit list will be declared in the month of||September 2018|
|Training Period will begin from||Oct 2018 at INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training in the allotted trade|
From Here, Get: Indian Coast Guard Admit Card
Note: To get more information related to Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2018, go through the above placed link or stay in touch with us only at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment||Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment||Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Result||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Defence Current Affairs||More Government Jobs|