Indian Navy MR Admit Card
Navy Matric Recruit Exam will be conducted from 23rd February to 28th February 2019 for recruitment for 400 positions of NR. Indian Navy MR Admit Card is an essential document to be produced at test location. You can view Hall Ticket from here.
Navy Matric Recruit (MR) Exam from 23rd February to 28th February 2019:
Computer-Based Test (CBT) will comprise questions from Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge. One must be aware of negative marking criteria in test, so avoid making wild guesses if you are not certain for correct response.
Matric Recruit Exam Schedule:
|Test held for MR position||400|
|Matric Recruit(MR) Test held on||23-02-2019 to 28-02-2019|
|Matric Recruit Call Letter|
|MR Result||After 30 days of written exam|
|Next stage||Physical Efficiency Test/Medical Test|
Indian Navy MR Hall Ticket available from 18th February 2019:
One will be able to get written test call letter from 18th February 2019. Keep your roll number, registration number or date of birth in your hand to get access to CBT (Computer-Based Test) call letter.
On the basis of scores in CBT, one will be invited for Physical Efficiency Test. Those seeking for Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 may refer below procedure given by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Navy MR Admit Card
Straight Forward steps for Indian Navy Matric Recruit Admit Card 2019:
- Search official portal of institute that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Aspirants must move under ‘WHAT’S NEW’ section for Indian Navy MR Call Letter.
- From there, go for MR admit card link.
- You will be asked to furnish details as roll number, registration number or others.
- Furnish information for Indian Navy Matric Recruit Hall Ticket.
- Next phase is to save hall ticket & bring it to test location.
- Indian Navy Matric Recruit Exam Hall Ticket acts as essential resource to get entry in examination venue.
Matric Recruit (MR) Exam 2019:
Question paper will be designed on basis of class 10th standard. One needs to score well in Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge to ensure selection for one post among 400 of Matric Recruit (MR).
Get Here: Indian Navy MR NMR Syllabus
Matric Recruit (MR) Exam Pattern 2019:
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- There will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- Further, question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th and the syllabus & sample paper for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Aspirants will be allotted 30 minutes to complete paper.
- Contestants are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
- You must note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 for Matric Recruit Exam will be released soon. Bookmark our portal to get call letter for same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Navy SSR Recruitment||Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment|
|Indian Navy MR Recruitment||Indian Navy Recruitment|
|Defence Jobs||Career for Women in Defence Services|
|Online Test Series||Defence Current Affairs|