Indian Railway Notification
Check all types of updates regarding Indian Railway Notification on this single page. Here we have covered all types of ongoing as well as upcoming Indian Railway Recruitment 2022. Aspirants who are working hard day and night to see themselves serving in the prestigious Indian Railways must check latest रेलवे NTPC/Group-D & other jobs and their Application process from this page.
Indian Railway has a reputation of releasing large number of vacancies in different departments. All posts in Indian Railways are categorized on the basis of Group or Class. RRB NTPC, RRB JE, Railway Group D are some of the major and most popular Indian Railway Notification. Huge number candidates participate in these recruitment drives.
Indian Railway Jobs Notification:
Whenever any Indian Railway Notification is officially released by the organization, all the related information is immediately updated on this page. Therefore, Indian Railway aspirants are suggested to make regular visits here so that they do not miss any major or minor Indian Railways Recruitment update.
The direct links to explore all types of Indian Railway Jobs are facilitated in the below section. With the help of these links, you can obtain all the relevant information concerning the Indian Railway Vacancy you are interested in. So without wasting any time explore this page made by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete details about Indian Railway Notification 2022.
Indian Railway Notification
RRC Group D Recruitment Notification:
In order to fill up Group D vacancies, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) releases Indian Railway Group D Notification 2022 on the official portal – www.indianrailways.gov.in. Those who have qualified Class 10 Examinations or possess ITI Certificate from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT/ National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or equivalent are eligible to apply for Indian Railway Group D Vacancies.
RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment Notification:
Railway Recruitment Board recruits eligible and career-oriented contenders for the appointment to various Indian Railway Paramedical Staff Vacancies which include Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant and several others. To participate in the recruitment process you first need to register online at the official portal. After successful registration, you must submit the Indian Railway Application Form as prescribed within the stipulated deadline. You may explore the following link to grab more about RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2022.
RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification:
Through RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification, Railway Recruitment Board appoints dynamic and skillful candidates for willing up various non-technical posts in different departments of Indian Railways such as ASM, CA, TA, Clerk, Guards, etc. To apply for RRB NTPC Jobs, candidates must use the correct process and submit their application in the manner notified in the official Indian Railway Notification.
RRB Ministerial and Isolated Recruitment Notification:
Railway Recruitment Board Ministerial and Isolated publishes Job Advertisement regarding the RRB Ministerial and Isolated Recruitment. Individuals who possess 10+2 and Graduation/ Post- Graduation Degree or its equivalent Degree in related field from recognized Board/ University/ Institutions can apply for these Railway Jobs. To know more, you need to press the link stated below.
Latest Railway Recruitment
- RITES Recruitment 2019 Engineering Professionals Openings – May Update
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Apply 113 JTBS Job Notification
- Railtel Recruitment 2019 RCIL India Sr Manager Positions Notification
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 | 678 Pointsman/Goods Guard & Others
- LMRC Recruitment 2019 Lucknow Metro Rail Corp Ltd 30 DGM/JGM Position
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 रेलवे 35,277 Jobs (69 Posts Cancelled of DLW)
- Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 | Asst Security Commissioner/RPF Jobs
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 ECoR 310 Goods Guard/JE/TC Vacancy
- East Central Railway Recruitment 2019 | Result for CEN: 02/2018, Level-1
- RRB SSE Recruitment 2019 | 4500+ Sr Section Engineer (SSE) Vacancy Advt
Current Indian Railway Vacancies
The Indian Railway Network is spread all over India. It is the world’s biggest railway systems. The Indian Railway is containing 1 lakh kilometer of track over a course of 65 thousand kilometer. It has 7,500 stations all over the country.
Every day more than 30 million people use Railways to reach their destinations. And to maintain their services of high level the Indian Railway and Minister of Railway recruit every year the large number of candidates on various vacant positions in railway.
Indian Railway Notification
Eligibility Requirement for Indian Railway Jobs 2022:
While applying against Current Indian Railway Jobs, it is essential to fulfill all the requirements for that particular position. The applicants who are applying against these Indian Railway Recruitment have to fulfill these eligibility criteria which are explained here below. The openings in railways are classified into two parts that are-
- Technical Cadre- To apply for Technical or Group A & B positions applicants must have Graduate/ Diploma/ Engineering Degree in relevant disciplines with good academic records from a recognized university or institute.
- Non-Technical Cadre- To apply for Non-Technical or Group C & D positions aspirants must have completed 10th/ 12th Standard/ ITI in specific trade with good academic records from well recognized Board. And also have typing skills in English/Hindi.
The candidates who have certain qualifications as per the requirement of positions must be between certain age limit that is for Current Railway Vacancies, minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years. The government had also granted the relaxation in age limit to reserved category as per the rules and norms.
Latest Railway Recruitment 2022:
Indian Railway or RRB is one of the largest Railway sectors which recruit eligible candidates to fill up various vacancies in different department. Indian Railways conducts written examination for the recruitment of candidates on various posts like Clerk, Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Trackman, Helper, Assistant Loco Pilot etc.
Each year large numbers of candidates apply for these exams but only few scored good marks. Those candidates who have a desire to be a part of railway have to face examinations conducted by RRB / RRC for Upcoming Railway Jobs 2022.
|Railway Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Railway Group D Syllabus|
|Railway Exam Pattern||RRB NTPC Syllabus|
|RRB JE Syllabus||RRB ALP Syllabus|
Indian Railway Recruitment Notification 2022:
Indian Railways is separated into several regions, which are more sub-partitioned into divisions. Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) has many types of departments for recruitment of candidates on various Technical, Non-Technical and Para Medical Posts in Group A, B, C and D Cadres. Government Job In Railway are released by these departments time to time.
Railway Recruitment Posts Indian Railway Section Preparations Stuff:
It consists of Gazetted and Non-Gazetted departments. Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ comes under gazetted while Group ‘c’ and ‘D’ falls under Non-Gazetted.
- Group ‘A’ Posts: Group ‘A’ posts is carried out by UPSC and candidates are appointed through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
- Group ‘B’ Posts: Section Officers Grade and upgraded posts from Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis falls under this category.
- Group ‘C’ Posts: Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) comes under group ‘c’ posts.
- Group ‘D’ Posts: It includes Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
|Have You Search Jobs By Category, If No Check Here|
|PSC Jobs||Sarkari Naukri|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
Name of Organizations which Hire Job Seekers in Railways
As many as 16 Public Sector Undertakings and other Organizations are functioning under the Ministry of Railways, as detailed below. You may apply in these organizations for Latest Government Jobs In Railway. Check out below given links for getting information about current Vacancy in Railway.
|RCIL (RailTel)||Get Details|
|Eastern Railway||Get Details|
|NCR Railway||Get Details|
|NWR Railway||Get Details|
Employment News- New Updates– Quick Catch Up, Round Up Of Recent Recruitment
Do you know Railway Jobs Selection Procedure?
- Candidates, who are applying for Railway Jobs, need to appear for written exam organized by organization.
- In written exam, you will get Objective Type Questions.
- Subjects of written exam are General Awareness, English, Mathematics and Reasoning.
- This pattern of examination is pretty standard in all the government exams.
- However in high rank post written exams might not be there as the candidates applying for the post are less.
- Applicants, who declared qualify in exam, will be called for group discussion, physical endurance test, and personal interview.
- After qualified all rounds, you need to appear for medical examination which is pretty standard in railway jobs.
Details Regarding Indian Railway Zones:
In this section, we are providing to you some railway organization and essential details, so read the below section carefully, maybe it is useful for you:
|Name of the Railway Zone||Head Quarters|
|East Central Railway||Hajipur|
|East Coast Railway||Bhubaneswar|
|North Central Railway||Allahabad|
|North Eastern Railway||Gorakhpur|
|North Western Railway||Jaipur|
|Northeast Frontier Railway||Guwahati|
|South Central Railway||Secunderabad|
|South East Central Railway||Bilaspur|
|South Eastern Railway||Kolkata|
|South Western Railway||Hubli|
|West Central Railway||Jabalpur|
|Kolkata Metro Railway||Kolkata|
Latest Jobs in Railway 2022:
Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) is fully organized and operated by Government of India under Ministry of Railways. RRCB calls eligible Indian citizens to appoint them on various posts / vacancies through employment news, direct recruitment and by conducting competitive examinations every year.
Hurry Up!! Get Highest Paid Recruitment Advertisement In Your Inbox: Hit Here
Keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly for updates about Current Indian Railway Notification 2022 and bookmark this page for quick access. As soon as latest information about RRB Recruitment or RRC Recruitment is available, we will update this page, so you need to stay connected with us. You may also bookmark this page to get information related to Latest Govt Job In Railway very firstly. You can give your feedback to the comment box that is given below.