Indian Railway Notification
With the motive to invite skilled and deserving aspirants against रेलवे Jobs, Indian Railway Notification has been released by the organization. Entire details regarding Indian Railway jobs have been mentioned in the notification respectively.
Interested individuals can download the Indian Railway Recruitment Notification by pressing the suitable link. By doing so, contenders will get the detailed information about ALP/ NTPC/ RRB/ Group-D and other Indian railway openings.
Indian Railway Bharti:
Look at the below section of this web page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and you will get complete details about Indian Railway Notification 2019. Contenders can also hit the respective links and apply against Indian Railway Vacancies through proper mode.
Latest Railway Recruitment
|Notification/ Last Date||Name &|
Number Of Posts
|IRCTC Recruitment /|
From 16-02-2019 to
Rail Recruitment /
|Railway Group D|
|Group D- 40,000+|
|RRB NTPC Recruitment /|
|RRB Goods Guard|
|RRB Employment News /|
23rd February 2019
(Notification Release Date)
|Mumbai Metro Rail|
Corporation Recruitment /
- IRCTC Recruitment 2019 Supervisor Hospitality Posts Walk-in Venue/Date
- Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2019 Assistant Chief Controller Posts
- Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 | 40,000+ Jobs Apply from 12 March
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 रेलवे 50,000+ (Graduate) Jobs Notification
- RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2019 | 1000+ रेलवे गार्ड Bharti Notice
- RRB Employment News 2019-20 रेलवे 2.5 Lakh Railway Jobs Announcement
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2019 MMRC Manager/Asst Posts
- WCR Recruitment 2019 Bhopal 1600 Trade Apprentice Jobs Notification
- Central Railway Recruitment 2019 |463 JE/SSE/Clerk & Other Jobs Apply
- Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2019 Online Application ICF 220 Apprentice
Current Indian Railway Vacancies
The Indian Railway Network is spread all over India. It is the world’s biggest railway systems. The Indian Railway is containing 1 lakh kilometer of track over a course of 65 thousand kilometer. It has 7,500 stations all over the country.
Every day more than 30 million people use Railways to reach their destinations. And to maintain their services of high level the Indian Railway and Minister of Railway recruit every year the large number of candidates on various vacant positions in railway.
Indian Railway Notification
Eligibility Requirement for Indian Railway Jobs 2019:
While applying against Current Indian Railway Jobs, it is essential to fulfill all the requirements for that particular position. The applicants who are applying against these Indian Railway Recruitments have to fulfill these eligibility criteria which are explained here below. The openings in railways are classified into two parts that are-
- Technical Cadre- To apply for Technical or Group A & B positions applicants must have Graduate/ Diploma/ Engineering Degree in relevant disciplines with good academic records from a recognized university or institute.
- Non-Technical Cadre- To apply for Non-Technical or Group C & D positions aspirants must have completed 10th/ 12th Standard/ ITI in specific trade with good academic records from well recognized Board. And also have typing skills in English/Hindi.
The candidates who have certain qualifications as per the requirement of positions must be between certain age limit that is for Current Railway Vacancies, minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years. The government had also granted the relaxation in age limit to reserved category as per the rules and norms.
Latest Railway Recruitment 2019:
Indian Railway or RRB is one of the largest Railway sectors which recruit eligible candidates to fill up various vacancies in different department. Indian Railways conducts written examination for the recruitment of candidates on various posts like Clerk, Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Trackman, Helper, Assistant Loco Pilot etc.
Each year large numbers of candidates apply for these exams but only few scored good marks. Those candidates who have a desire to be a part of railway have to face examinations conducted by RRB / RRC for Upcoming Railway Jobs 2019.
Indian Railway Recruitment Notification 2019:
Indian Railways is separated into several regions, which are more sub-partitioned into divisions. Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) has many types of departments for recruitment of candidates on various Technical, Non-Technical and Para Medical Posts in Group A, B, C and D Cadres. Government Job In Railway are released by these departments time to time.
Railway Recruitment Posts Indian Railway Section Preparations Stuff:
It consists of Gazetted and Non-Gazetted departments. Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ comes under gazetted while Group ‘c’ and ‘D’ falls under Non-Gazetted.
- Group ‘A’ Posts: Group ‘A’ posts is carried out by UPSC and candidates are appointed through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
- Group ‘B’ Posts: Section Officers Grade and upgraded posts from Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis falls under this category.
- Group ‘C’ Posts: Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) comes under group ‘c’ posts.
- Group ‘D’ Posts: It includes Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
|Have You Search Jobs By Category, If No Check Here|
|Bank Jobs||Sarkari Naukri|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|SSC Online||PSC Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
Name of Organizations which Hire Job searchers in Railway
As many as 16 Public Sector Undertakings and other Organizations are functioning under the Ministry of Railways, as detailed below. You may apply in these organizations for Latest Government Jobs In Railway. Check out below given links for getting information about current Vacancy in Railway.
|RCIL (RailTel)||Get Details|
|Eastern Railway||Get Details|
|NCR Railway||Get Details|
|NWR Railway||Get Details|
Employment News- New Updates– Quick Catch Up, Round Up Of Recent Recruitment
Do you know Railway Jobs Selection Procedure?
- Candidates, who are applying for Railway Jobs, need to appear for written exam organized by organization.
- In written exam, you will get Objective Type Questions.
- This pattern of examination is pretty standard in all the government exams.
- However in high rank post written exams might not be there as the candidates applying for the post are less.
- Applicants, who declared qualify in exam, will be called for group discussion, physical endurance test, and personal interview.
- After qualified all rounds, you need to appear for medical examination which is pretty standard in railway jobs.
Know Here: RRB NTPC vs IBPS PO
Details Regarding Indian Railway Zones:
In this section, we are providing to you some railway organization and essential details, so read the below section carefully, maybe it is useful for you:
|Name of the Railway Zone||Head Quarters|
|East Central Railway||Hajipur|
|East Coast Railway||Bhubaneswar|
|North Central Railway||Allahabad|
|North Eastern Railway||Gorakhpur|
|North Western Railway||Jaipur|
|Northeast Frontier Railway||Guwahati|
|South Central Railway||Secunderabad|
|South East Central Railway||Bilaspur|
|South Eastern Railway||Kolkata|
|South Western Railway||Hubli|
|West Central Railway||Jabalpur|
|Kolkata Metro Railway||Kolkata|
Latest Jobs in Railway 2019:
Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) is fully organized and operated by Government of India under Ministry of Railways. RRCB calls eligible Indian citizens to appoint them on various posts / vacancies through employment news, direct recruitment and by conducting competitive examinations every year.
Hurry Up!! Get Highest Paid Recruitment Advertisement In Your Inbox: Hit Here
Keep regularly visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting updates about Current Indian Railway Notification 2019 and bookmark this page for quick access. As soon as latest information about RRB Recruitment or RRC Recruitment will available, we will update this page, so you need to stay connected with us. You may also bookmark this page to get information related to Latest Govt Job In Railway very firstly. You can give your feedback to the comment box that is given below.