Indian Railway Notification
Individuals who are looking for government sector jobs then Indian Railway is a better option to secure their future. Every year Indian Railway releases various jobs advertisement entitled as Indian Railway Notification for filling up thousands of vacancies in their 21 RRB’s, 17 RRC, RPF (Railway Protection Force) and various metro rail Department overall in India.
This year, Indian Railway also decided to start Railway Recruitment Process for रेलवे Jobs against NTPC/Group-D 1.60+ Lakh vacancies. Entire details regarding Indian Railway Bharti have been mentioned in the notification respectively.
Indian Railway Jobs Notification:
Through, Indian Railway Notification, organization will selects skilled and deserving aspirants for Railway Vacancy. Selected candidates will get Good salary jobs as per their qualification and region wise. Contenders can also hit the respective links and apply against Indian Railway Vacancies through proper mode.
Contenders are advised to look at the below part of this web page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete details about Indian Railway Notification 2019.
Indian Railway Notification
RRC Group D Recruitment Notification:
In order to fill up 103769 vacant positions of Group D, latest RRC Recruitment 01/2019Notification has been released by Railway Recruitment Cell. Contenders who have passed in class 10 or ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT/ National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or equivalent are only eligible to apply for RRC Recruitment. The last date to submit RRC Group D Application Form is 12-04-2019.
RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment Notification:
Railway Recruitment Board is going to recruit eligible and career-oriented contenders for filling up 1937 vacant positions of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Lab Assistant. Online registrations are ongoing. So, willing candidates can apply for RRB Paramedical Staff Jobs through online process by submitting their applications will the closing date that is 02-04-2019. You can directly apply for RRB Paramedical Staff Vacancy by pressing direct Link given below.
RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification:
Through RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification, Railway Recruitment Board will appoint most deserving and skilled candidates with the purpose to fill 35,277 ASM/ CA/ TA/ Clerk/ Guards Jobs vacancies in रेलवे. To apply for RRB NTPC Jobs, candidates must use only online process and submit their application till the closing date that is 31-03-2019. Last Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through online/ offline mode is 05-04-2019.
RRB Ministerial and Isolated Recruitment Notification:
Railway Recruitment Board Ministerial and Isolated has depicted latest Jobs Advertisement regarding RRB Ministerial and Isolated Recruitment. Individuals who possess 10+2 and Graduation/ Post- Graduation Degree or its equivalent Degree in related field from recognized Board/ University/ Institutions can grab Railway Jobs by applying for RRB Ministerial and Isolated Vacancy till 07-04-2019.
Latest Railway Recruitment
|Notification/ Last Date||Name & Number Of Posts|
|KMRC Recruitment / Updating Soon||Technician-III|
|RRB SSE Recruitment/ July 2019||Sr Section Engineer – 4500+|
|Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment/|
|L & T Train Operator,|
Maintainer and others
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 रेलवे 35,277 Jobs (69 Posts Cancelled of DLW)
- Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 | Asst Security Commissioner/RPF Jobs
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 ECoR 310 Goods Guard/JE/TC Vacancy
- East Central Railway Recruitment 2019 | Result for CEN: 02/2018, Level-1
- RRB SSE Recruitment 2019 | 4500+ Sr Section Engineer (SSE) Vacancy Advt
- Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment 2019 L & T Train Operator/Maintainer
- JMRC Recruitment 2019 www.jmrcrecruitment.in Latest Vacancy Apply Now
- KMRC Recruitment 2019 Kolkata Metro Rail Technician-III Jobs Openings
- RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 रेलवे ग्रुप डी 103769 भर्ती Link Active
- Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 | 40,000+ Jobs Apply from 12 March
Current Indian Railway Vacancies
The Indian Railway Network is spread all over India. It is the world’s biggest railway systems. The Indian Railway is containing 1 lakh kilometer of track over a course of 65 thousand kilometer. It has 7,500 stations all over the country.
Every day more than 30 million people use Railways to reach their destinations. And to maintain their services of high level the Indian Railway and Minister of Railway recruit every year the large number of candidates on various vacant positions in railway.
Indian Railway Notification
Eligibility Requirement for Indian Railway Jobs 2019:
While applying against Current Indian Railway Jobs, it is essential to fulfill all the requirements for that particular position. The applicants who are applying against these Indian Railway Recruitments have to fulfill these eligibility criteria which are explained here below. The openings in railways are classified into two parts that are-
- Technical Cadre- To apply for Technical or Group A & B positions applicants must have Graduate/ Diploma/ Engineering Degree in relevant disciplines with good academic records from a recognized university or institute.
- Non-Technical Cadre- To apply for Non-Technical or Group C & D positions aspirants must have completed 10th/ 12th Standard/ ITI in specific trade with good academic records from well recognized Board. And also have typing skills in English/Hindi.
The candidates who have certain qualifications as per the requirement of positions must be between certain age limit that is for Current Railway Vacancies, minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years. The government had also granted the relaxation in age limit to reserved category as per the rules and norms.
Latest Railway Recruitment 2019:
Indian Railway or RRB is one of the largest Railway sectors which recruit eligible candidates to fill up various vacancies in different department. Indian Railways conducts written examination for the recruitment of candidates on various posts like Clerk, Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Trackman, Helper, Assistant Loco Pilot etc.
Each year large numbers of candidates apply for these exams but only few scored good marks. Those candidates who have a desire to be a part of railway have to face examinations conducted by RRB / RRC for Upcoming Railway Jobs 2019.
Indian Railway Recruitment Notification 2019:
Indian Railways is separated into several regions, which are more sub-partitioned into divisions. Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) has many types of departments for recruitment of candidates on various Technical, Non-Technical and Para Medical Posts in Group A, B, C and D Cadres. Government Job In Railway are released by these departments time to time.
Railway Recruitment Posts Indian Railway Section Preparations Stuff:
It consists of Gazetted and Non-Gazetted departments. Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ comes under gazetted while Group ‘c’ and ‘D’ falls under Non-Gazetted.
- Group ‘A’ Posts: Group ‘A’ posts is carried out by UPSC and candidates are appointed through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
- Group ‘B’ Posts: Section Officers Grade and upgraded posts from Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis falls under this category.
- Group ‘C’ Posts: Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) comes under group ‘c’ posts.
- Group ‘D’ Posts: It includes Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
|Have You Search Jobs By Category, If No Check Here|
|Bank Jobs||Sarkari Naukri|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|SSC Online||PSC Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
Name of Organizations which Hire Job searchers in Railway
As many as 16 Public Sector Undertakings and other Organizations are functioning under the Ministry of Railways, as detailed below. You may apply in these organizations for Latest Government Jobs In Railway. Check out below given links for getting information about current Vacancy in Railway.
|RCIL (RailTel)||Get Details|
|Eastern Railway||Get Details|
|NCR Railway||Get Details|
|NWR Railway||Get Details|
Employment News- New Updates– Quick Catch Up, Round Up Of Recent Recruitment
Do you know Railway Jobs Selection Procedure?
- Candidates, who are applying for Railway Jobs, need to appear for written exam organized by organization.
- In written exam, you will get Objective Type Questions.
- This pattern of examination is pretty standard in all the government exams.
- However in high rank post written exams might not be there as the candidates applying for the post are less.
- Applicants, who declared qualify in exam, will be called for group discussion, physical endurance test, and personal interview.
- After qualified all rounds, you need to appear for medical examination which is pretty standard in railway jobs.
Know Here: RRB NTPC vs IBPS PO
Details Regarding Indian Railway Zones:
In this section, we are providing to you some railway organization and essential details, so read the below section carefully, maybe it is useful for you:
|Name of the Railway Zone||Head Quarters|
|East Central Railway||Hajipur|
|East Coast Railway||Bhubaneswar|
|North Central Railway||Allahabad|
|North Eastern Railway||Gorakhpur|
|North Western Railway||Jaipur|
|Northeast Frontier Railway||Guwahati|
|South Central Railway||Secunderabad|
|South East Central Railway||Bilaspur|
|South Eastern Railway||Kolkata|
|South Western Railway||Hubli|
|West Central Railway||Jabalpur|
|Kolkata Metro Railway||Kolkata|
Latest Jobs in Railway 2019:
Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) is fully organized and operated by Government of India under Ministry of Railways. RRCB calls eligible Indian citizens to appoint them on various posts / vacancies through employment news, direct recruitment and by conducting competitive examinations every year.
Hurry Up!! Get Highest Paid Recruitment Advertisement In Your Inbox: Hit Here
Keep regularly visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting updates about Current Indian Railway Notification 2019 and bookmark this page for quick access. As soon as latest information about RRB Recruitment or RRC Recruitment will available, we will update this page, so you need to stay connected with us. You may also bookmark this page to get information related to Latest Govt Job In Railway very firstly. You can give your feedback to the comment box that is given below.