Institute for Plasma Research has invited application for IPR Recruitment 2018 for latest MTS and Project Officer Post. Candidates who are interested for IPR Job Opening can apply at www.ipr.res.in by filling online application form.
Before applying for the IPR Recruitment 2018, candidates must check their eligibility for the post. Only those candidates who fulfill the required eligibility must apply for the IPR MTS and Project Officer Openings to avoid rejection in later stages.
Latest MTS/Project Officer Openings in IPR
For IPR Recruitment, candidates have to fill online application form which is available on the official website of Institute for Plasma Research that is www.ipr.res.in Last date to fill the online application form is 03-10-2018.
Candidates who wish to collect more information about the IPR MTS/Project Officer Recruitment must go through this page which is well developed by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IPR Recruitment 2018
IPR Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||6|
|Security Officer (Project)||6|
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
Candidate must have done SSC and have 2 years relevant experience in reputed organizations. Also, candidate should have computer knowledge with a minimum typing speed of 40 WPM.
Find Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Security Officer (Project)
For this post, candidate must be an Ex-serviceman/ Ex-Police Officer equivalent to JCO. Candidate must have a graduation degree with at least 3 years’ experience of handling private security.
For the Multi-Tasking Staff post, maximum age limit is 30 years and for the post of Security Officer, maximum age limit is 35 years.
Salary Structure for IPR Vacancies
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Rs. 18000/-Per Month|
|Security Officer (Project)||Rs. 35000/-Per Month|
For IPR Jobs, the selection panel will shortlist the eligible candidates on the basis of application received. Selected candidates will be then called for written exam. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Test.
How to apply for IPR Recruitment 2018?
Willing candidates who wants to apply for the Institute for Plasma Research recruitment must follow the certain steps given below:
- The very first step is you need to visit the official website of Institute for Plasma Research that is www.ipr.res.in
- Now, press “jobs” tab available on top of the menu bar of home page.
- Then, you will be navigated to new page. You have to hit on “advertisement” link present beside Advertisement for the post of Security officer (Project) and Multi-Tasking staff.
- As soon as you hit, a complete detailed notification will be displayed on your screen. Go through all the instructions carefully before filling the online IPR application form.
- After ensuring your eligibility for IPR Recruitment process, you need to hit on “Hit to Apply” and continue filling the essential details in correct manner.
- Next, candidates must send the duly completed application form at the below postal address within the specified time.
- At last, applications should be super scribed with Advt. No. and Post Applied for and send through posts.
The Chief Administrative Officer,
Institute for Plasma Research, Bhat,
|Name of Post||Last Date|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||3-10-2018|
|Security Officer (Project)||3-10-2018|
Candidates may visit this Official Link to get more details of IPR Recruitment 2018. You may keep in touch with our web portal to get latest updates regarding IPR Recruitment 2018. If you have any doubts, query or suggestions, you may leave your comment in below stated comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|