Walk-in interview is to be conducted by ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) for filling up 205 Apprentices posts as mentioned in IPRC Recruitment Advertisement. Interested candidates can apply offline by downloading application form through its official website that is iprc.gov.in.
To ensure eligibility and other terms and conditions of the organization for IPRC Recruitment 2018, willing aspirants are advised to go through the Advertisement No IPRC/RMT/APP/ 2018/01 before filling and submitting their application forms.
Download Application to Apply for IPRC Apprentice Recruitment Here!!!
ISRO Propulsion Complex has scheduled interviews for Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice on 29-09-2018, 06-10-2018 & 13-10-2018 respectively. Aspirants are advised to reach the respective address on time.
To collect more required information about IPRC Recruitment 2018-19 applicants must go through this page which is made worthy by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IPRC Recruitment Details:
|Post Code No.||Disciplines||No. of Training Positions|
OR Mechanic (Radio and Television)
|130||Ref. & AC Mechanic||04|
|133||Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||01|
|134||Programming and System Administrative Assistant (PASAA)|
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
Those aspirants who are willing to apply for IPRC apprentice recruitment are required to have acquired following qualifications as per the vacant discipline they are going to apply for:
- Graduate apprentice: First Class Engineering/Technology Degree/Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in relevant fields or Commercial Practice/Modern Office Practice.
- Trade Apprentice: SSLC Pass, ITI in respective Trade from NCVT with NTC.
Check Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
|Apprenticeship||Code Nos.||Age limit as on||Age limit|
|Graduate Apprentice||101 to 108||29-09-2018||35 years|
|Technician Apprentice||109 to 113||06-10-2018||35 years|
|Trade Apprentice||121 to 134||13-10-2018||35 years|
Applicants who will get selected for any of the vacant positions under IPRC Recruitment mentioned above will be paid an attractive and sufficient amount of salary per month according to the position they are recruited for.
|Post Name||Salary (per month)|
|Graduate Apprentice||Rs.5, 000/-|
|Technician Apprentice||Rs.3, 542/-|
|OR Mechanic (Radio and Television)|
|Ref. & AC Mechanic|
|Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)|
|Programming and System Administrative Assistant (PASAA) OR Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||Rs.6, 400/-|
IPRC Apprentice Recruitment Mode:
Shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in qualifying according to the details mentioned in application form. Shortlisted ones will be called for walk-in interview which will be respectively conducted by screening authority of the organization.
Before Going For Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
Procedure to Fill Application Form for IPRC Recruitment:
- First of all, appliers need to go to the official portal of ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) that is www.iprc.gov.in or the direct link given below to download their IPRC application form.
- Through home page of the official portal hit on “Careers” tab which is available at the menu bar of the page.
- After following the previous step you will be navigated to a new page where you need to search the suitable link for “IPRC is inviting applications from candidates for engagement of Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentices”.
- Press the above searched link and read all the instructions properly and if you meet entire eligibility criteria then tap on the link stated as “Click here to download the Application form” at the top of the current page.
- Fill the required details in the application form correctly and submit it to IPRC, MAHENDRAGIRI official address mentioned below.
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri,
Also Check: Tamil Nadu Jobs
Important Dates for IPRC Recruitment:
|Apprenticeship||Date of Walk-in-Interview|
|Graduate Apprentice||29-09-2018 (Saturday)|
|Technician Apprentice||06-10-2018 (Saturday)|
|Trade Apprentice||13-10-2018 (Saturday)|
We hope the above gathered information is enough for the contenders who are willing to attend walk-in interview for IPRC Recruitment 2018-19. In case of any difficulty they may drop down their query in the comment box given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section