ISAT Application Form
Aspirants can fill the ISAT Application Form from the first week of June 2019. ISAT is conducted by Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology for offering admission to M. Tech/ M.E / M.S / B. Tech and B.E courses.
Here on the below section of this page we have customized all the detail about ISAT notification such as eligibility, online applying process and important date. So candidates if you are satisfying required eligibility for ISAT 2019, then you can fill ISAT 2019 Application Form through online mode.
By qualifying in the ISAT exam, qualified candidates can take admission in the suitable course they have applied for. Keen aspirants are advised to fill the application form before the last date that is third week of June 2019. Candidates may get detailed information about the ISAT 2019 Application Form from the beneath section of this page which is created by the www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
ISAT Application Form
Procedure to fill ISAT 2019 Application Form:
To fill ISAT online application form, eligible candidates are advised to simple steps which are furnished below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology that is www.iist.ac.in
- On the home page you have to hit on “Admission” tab given in the menu bar
- A new drop down list will appear on your and you have to hit on appropriate link for the course you want to apply for
- ISAT application form will appear on your digital screen and you are required to fill the same with all the required details
- Also you have to attach all the scanned copies of documents and testimonial along with the passport size photograph/ signature.
- At last you have to hit on “submit” tab and also take print of the same for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
ISAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are going to apply for ISAT 2019 exam must have passed class 10+2 with 70% aggregate marks in Physics, chemistry and Mathematics.
- Reserved category candidates must have possess 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their class 10+2
- Contenders who are going to fill ISAT Application Form should apply for JEE Main exam
Age limitation for ISAT Application Form:
- General/ OBC category aspirants who are going to apply for ISAT 2019 should have born on or after, 01 October 1990
- Reserved category aspirants must have born on or after 1, October 1985
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
ISAT Application fee:
Applying candidates have to pay ISAT 2019 Application Form fee through Challan at any of the SBI and UBI branches
- For General/ OBC category male contenders: Rs.600/-
- For General/ OBC category female aspirants: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates: Rs.300/-
Important Dates For ISAT 2019:
|ISAT online registration||first week of June 2019|
|Last Date of ISAT registration||third week of June 2019|
Last Date for remitting registration fee in Bank
|last week of June 2019|
|Publication of Rank List||last week of June 2019|
|ISAT Counselling 2019 starting date||first week of July 2019|
Selection Process of ISAT 2019:
Selection of the eligible candidates will be made on the basis of rank obtained in JEE main Score and performance in ISAT Test. afterward they have to participate in the counseling process which will be conducted on schedule date.
ISAT Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern for ISAT 2019 is as follows:
- The ISAT question paper consists of 120 questions
- Exam will be divided in 3 sections that are i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- 3 hours will be given to aspirants to perform the examination
- For every right answer 3 marks will be allotted to candidates whereas for each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
ISAT Admit Card 2019:
After the successful completion of ISAT 2019 application form, you can download your ISQAT 2019 admit card. Aspirants are advised to download their call letter directly from our page and keep it safely for the exam purpose.
ISAT Result 2019:
Aspirants can download the ISAT 2019 result directly from the official website with the help of our page. Aspirants will be called for further selection process on the basis of marks obtained in the examination.
Check Here: Engineering Entrance Exam
ISAT counseling 2019:
After checking the score card, aspirants have to appear for further process. Organization is all set to conduct counseling process for qualified candidates. Date, time and venue of counselling will be published on the official website of the organization.
In order to obtain more information about ISAT Application Form 2019, contenders may visit the Official Link of the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology. Also you can bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to get all the latest updates about ISAT 2019 Application Form.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|
|Entrance Exams In India||Career After 12th In India|