ISI Admission Notification Released! Indian Statistical Institute has invited Online Application Form from 5th February 2019. Those who want to sit in ISI Entrance Exam must be familiar with eligibility & submit form & fees before Last Date.
ISI Admission Last Date 2019:
Applicants are recommended to fill Indian Statistical Institute Application Form after meeting eligible as specified in information brochure. Closing date for submission of online registration form is 12th March 2019.
ISI Admission Date 2019:
|Online Application Starts||05-02-2019|
|Registration Ends on||12-03-2019|
|Payment of Application Fee Starts||07-02-2019|
|Payment of Application Fee Ends||19-03-2019|
|Admit Card Available from||09-04-2019|
|ISI Exam Date||12-05-2019|
ISI Admission Test Dates 2019:
Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Test for admission in B.Stat (Hons.), B.Math (Hons.), M.Stat, M.Math, MS (QE), MS (QMS), MS (LIS), M.Tech (CS), M.Tech (CrS), M.Tech (QROR), PG Diplomas and Research Fellowship is scheduled on 12th May 2019.
ISI Admission 2019-2020 will be offered in its all campuses situated in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur. Hit on below link as laid down by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to register online.
List of Academic Programmes:
Bachelor Courses offered
- Bachelor of Statistics (Honours) [B Stat (Hons)]
- Bachelor of Mathematics (Honours) [B Math (Hons)].
Master Courses offered
- Master of statistics [M STAT]
- Master of Mathematics [M MATH]
- Master of science in quantitative economics [MS (QE)]
- Master of science in quality management science [MS (QMS)]
- Master of science in library and information science [MS (LIS)]
- Master of technology in computer science [M TECH (CS)]
- Master of technology in quality, reliability and operations research [M TECH (QROR)]
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
- Junior Research Fellowship Courses
- JRF in Statistics
- JRF in Mathematics
- JRF in Quantitative Economics
- JRF in Computer Science
- JRF in Quality, Reliability and Operations Research
- JRF in Physics and Applied Mathematics
- JRF in Agriculture and Ecology
- JRF in Biological Anthropology
- JRF in Psychology
- JRF in Geology
- JRF in Library and Information Science
- JRF in Sociology
- JRF in Development Studies
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
ISI Eligibility Criteria 2019:
- Nationality: Resident of India and Overseas candidates can apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those will complete their qualifying examination before 01 July, 2019 may also apply.
Required Qualification –
|B.Stat (Hons)/B.Math (Hons)||Qualification: Passed 12th or equivalent|
Subjects: Mathematics & English
|M.Math||Qualification: 3yr Bachelor degree in|
Mathematics/ BE,B.Tech with mathematics
/ B.Stat from ISI
|M.Tech (CS)||Qualification: Master degree in Mathematics|
/Statistics/IT/Physics/ Computer Science/
Computer Applications/ Electronic Science or
BE/B.Tech or equivalent
|M.Tech (QRQO)||Qualification: Master degree in Statistics/|
Master degree in Maths with Probability and
Statistics/ BE/B.Tech or equivalent
Subjects: Must have passing marks in
Chemistry & Physics at 12th level/
Mathematics at graduation level
|MS (QE)||Qualification: 3yr Bachelor degree in|
Maths, Eco, Stats & Physics/ B.Stat from
ISI/ B.E or B.Tech
|MS (QMS)||Qualification: 3yr Bachelor Degree in|
Mathematics/ B.E or B.Tech
ISI Application Fee:
- When you fill Admission Form, make payment of fee through SBI payment gateway. It can also be accepted in cash through bank Challan of SBI.
- The payment can be made using NetBanking, Debit/ Credit Card.
Amount of Fee:
- General category: Rs. 1250/-
- Reserved (OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PwD) category: Rs. 625/-
ISI Admission Process:
- All applicants for this programme will undergo two written tests comprising multiple choice type and descriptive questions in Mathematics at the 10+2 level.
- Based on performance in the written tests, a number of candidates will be called for interview.
ISI Exam Pattern
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Types of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in forenoon exam and descriptive type in the afternoon exam.
- Duration of Exam: The complete exam will be of 4 hours. 2 hours for forenoon exam and 2 hours for afternoon exam.
- Marking Scheme: It will be different for each course.
Indian Statistical Institute Exam Scheme:
|Course||Forenoon (10:30 to 12:30)|
|Course||Afternoon (14:00 to 16:00)|
Do You Know: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
ISI 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be issued by the by the authority on 9th April 2019. Students will be notified by e-mail about the releasing of hall ticket. Admit card for the admission test will be downloaded with the help of Registration Number.
ISI Result 2019
Result of test will be declared in the month of June 2019 at official site. Students can download the result through online mode. Candidates have to enter their registration number to evaluate their performance outcome. On the basis of results, merit list will be prepared for selection of candidates for admission.
To apply online, an applicant must have access to:
- Digital copy of photo (Image max size 50KB, Formats : bmp, gif, png, jpg, jpeg)
- Scanned copy of signature (Image max size 30KB, Formats : bmp, gif, png, jpg, jpeg)
- An e-mail account
- Acrobat Reader
To apply online, an applicant has to:
- Register as a new user to create an account
- Log into the account
- Fill-up the form
- Submit, verify and confirm submission
- Follow instructions for payment of application fee
How can I submit ISI Admission Form 2019?
To get admission in Indian Statistical Institute 2019, students need to go through the below mentioned common steps.
ISI ONLINE REGISTRATION 2019:
- First of all, students must reach to the official website of Indian Statistical Institute that is www.isical.ac.in
- Afterwards students are required to move their cursor towards left side on the home page and hit “Admission” tab.
- Now hit the link of “Admission 2019-2020” Notification and read complete details mentioned in Indian Statistical Institute Notification 2019.
- For ISI Registration, hit on ‘Online Application is OPEN’ Link.
- Tap on ‘New User Registration’ link from right side.
LOGIN WITH USER ID & PASSWORD:
- Move further to login with User Id & Password.
- Tap on ‘Login’ head to move further.
FILL ISI APPLICATION FORM 2019:
- Then students have to go forfilling ISI Online Application Form
- Upload the required documents and signature & recent passport size photograph.
|Applicant’s Photo|| 600 pixels (width) × 600 pixels (height),|
image size being 50KB,
|Applicant’s Signature||800 pixels (width) × 300 pixels (height),|
image size being 30KB.
PAY ISI ADMISSION FEES 2019
- Students keen to fill ISI 2019 Application Form need to make the payment of 1250 (for General) category, Rs. 625/- for reserved (OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PwD) category for all programmes.
- Students can make fee payment through net banking, debit/credit card or Bank Challan of SBI bank.
SUBMISSION OF ISI 2019 FORM
- Recheck the complete ISI (Indian Statistical Institute) 2019 Form in an appropriate manner.
- Hit the “Submit” tab for the submission of the form.
- Take a print out of Online Application Form 2019 for future use.
Cities where Admission Test will be held:
Table I: Codes for Admission Test Centres for the year 2019
To grab more details concerning ISI Admission 2019-2020, students may take help of the above mentioned direct Official Link or Notification. Students are advised to be in touch with us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by subscribing our free email service or following us on Facebook or Google Plus for latest updates of Exam Result.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|