ITBP Recruitment Apply Online Procedure for 218 posts of Constable (Telecom) in Group ‘C’ has been started on 29/10/2018. Candidates are suggested to ensure the requirements of ITBP Telecom Recruitment and submit their online form.
After the submission of the online forms, Selection of the contenders for ITBP Constable Bharti will be done on the basis of their performance in PET/PST, Written Test, Merit List, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
ITBP Constable Telecom Recruitment Apply Online Till 27-11-2018
Candidates who find themselves for ITBP Constable Telecom Vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (Telecom) in Group ‘C’ on temporary basis are suggested to go for the submission of online form till 27-11-2018.
Candidates can grab more details about ITBP Recruitment 2018-2019 by going through the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ITBP Recruitment 2018
ITBP Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Constable (Telecom) in Group ‘C’
- Number of Vacancies: 218
Category Wise distribution of ITBP Constable Telecom Vacancies:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment Criteria 2018:
Candidates, who want to apply for ITBP Constable Telecom Recruitment 2018-19, they should have done Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent and they should have Diploma or Certificate Course from an Industrial Training Institute or any other recognized Institution.
Find Out More Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
ITBP Group C Recruitment Age Criteria 2018:
Those, who are going to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018-19, their age should Between 18 to 23 years as on the last date of applying. Age relaxation will be given as mentioned below:
|Ex-Servicemen (After deduction of the|
military service rendered from the actual age)
|UR – 3 Years|
SC/ST – 8 (3+5) years
OBC (NCL) – 6 (3+3) years
|Government servant||Up to 5 years in accordance with the|
instructions or orders issued by the Central Government
Physical Standards for ITBP Bharti:
To apply for ITBP Constable Vacancies, candidate’s physical standard must be as follows:
|Description||Height in Cms||Chest in Cms (For Male Candidates only)|
|For all States and Union Territories|
(except categories mentioned below)
|For candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis,|
Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates
belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal
Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam,
Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of Jammu and Kashmir.
|For candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST)||162.5||150||76-81|
|Weight – Corresponding to height and age as per medical standard (for male and female candidates).|
ITBP Salary Details for Constable Telecom:
Candidates, who will be selected for appointment on ITBP Constable Telecom Recruitment, will get pay band Level – 3 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 21700 – 69100 (as per 7th CPC).
ITBP Constable Bharti Fee:
For filling up forms for ITBP Constable Recruitment Male candidates belonging to UR/OBC category, have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
Application fee is exempted for females, Ex-servicemen and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category as mentioned in ITBP Telecom Recruitment Advertisement.
ITBP Constable Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Vacancies will be done on the basis of their performances in following rounds:
Phase – I PET & PST
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET)
For Male Candidates
i) 1.6 Kms Race To be completed within 7.30 minutes.
ii) Long Jump 11 Feet (03 Chances).
iii) High Jump 3½ Feet (03 Chances).
For Female Candidates
- i) 800 Mtr Race To be completed within 4.45 minutes.
- ii) Long Jump 09 Feet (03 Chances).
iii) High Jump 3 Feet (03 Chances).
PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST)
Qualified contenders in PET conducted for ITBP Recruitment 2018-19 will be screened for Height, Chest and Weight measurements. Those who do not meet the required physical measurements as applicable will be eliminated at this stage of ITBP Telecom Recruitment.
Phase – II WRITTEN TEST
Qualified contenders in PET & PST for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Recruitment will have to appear in written examination. Fresh admit Cards to the candidates, who qualify for the written test will be issued online by mentioning the date & venue of the written test.
The cut-off percentage of marks for qualifying in written exam of all three advertised posts will be as under:-
- General and Ex-Servicemen: 35%
- SC, ST & OBC: 33%
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
|General Awareness (Bilingual)||20||20|
|Reasoning Ability (Bilingual)||20||20|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Bilingual)||30||30|
Download Here: ITBP Syllabus
- After completion of the written test, Merit lists in each category namely, Gen, SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and Ex-servicemen will be drawn on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination.
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME) as per the category wise vacancies on the basis of this merit for ITBP Recruitment 2018-19.
RESOLUTION OF TIE CASES
- In case of tie in marks, the candidate older in age will get preference.
- If the tie still persists, it will finally be resolved by referring to the alphabetical order of names in English as per the online application form.
- A candidate whose name begins with the alphabet which comes first in the English alphabetical order gets preference.
Phase – III VERIFICATION OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS
- Educational Certificate(s)
- Date of birth Certificate as in Matriculation or 10th Class Certificate
- Professional/Experience Certificate, if any
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
DETAILED MEDICAL EXAMINATION (DME)
Candidates shortlisted in order of merit as per category wise number of vacancies will be put through DME to assess their fitness as per medical policy issued by MHA for ITBP Recruitment 2018-19.
PHASE – IV REVIEW MEDICAL EXAMINATION (RME)
- The appeal will also not be taken into consideration unless it contains Medical Re-Examination Fee of Rs. 25/- in form of Indian Postal Order and Rejection Slip (original) issued by the Presiding Officer.
- The application for re-medical examination conducted for ITBP Telecom Recruitment shall be sent to THE INSPECTOR GENERAL (NW) Frontier, ITB Police Force, PO – Seemanagar, Near Airport, Chandigarh (UT) Pin – 160003.
How to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018?
With the help of under mentioned steps, you can apply for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Recruitment:
- To apply for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Jobs, Visit the official portal of authority that is www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Follow “Recruitment” section and from that section select and hit on an appropriate link for ITBP 218 Constable Vacancies.
- A PDF file of ITBP Notification will be displayed on your digital screen, having all the details of ITBP Job.
- Read all the details mentioned in ITBP Telecom Recruitment Notification 2018 very carefully.
- After that you should go back to the previous page and hit on an app link for ITBP Apply Online.
- Fill the ITBP Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled ITBP Bharti application form for future use.
Find More: Latest Police Jobs
- ITBP Recruitment Apply Online Date: 29/10/2018
- Last date of ITBP Recruitment 2019 apply online: 27/11/2018
Candidates are suggested to visit the official Link to get remaining details of ITBP Recruitment 2018-19. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ITBP Head Constable Recruitment||ITBP Admit Card|
|ITBP Result||Sarkari Naukri|
|Government Jobs by Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence||More Defence Jobs|