10th/12th Pass Students can apply for JBNSTS Scholarship Talent Search Test – 2018 by submitting online application forms. Last Date to submit JBNSTS Scholarship Form for STST & JTST is 31/07/2018.
In order to grab more details regarding Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search Junior Scholarship Test and JBNSTS 2018 Senior Scholarship Exams West Bengal, move your cursor downwards on this page, designed by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JBNSTS Scholarship 2018 Selection Details
Selection of the students for Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search Examination will be done on the basis of their performance in written exam, interview and Scientific Creativity Test.
Final selection of scholar will be done with the submission of their proof of admission in the 1st year UG (science (Hons.) / Engineering / medicine) course in any institute of West Bengal (in the month of September, 2018)
JBNSTS Scholarship Amount and Benefits 2018:
After the completion of the selection procedure, students will receive JBNSTS Scholarship 2018-19 as per the scheme as mentioned below:
JUNIOR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- A scholarship of Rs. 1000/- per month for two years (class XI and XII).
- Annual book grant of Rs. 2500/-.
- Exposures to seminars and workshops designed for the young scholars.
SENIOR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- A scholarship of Rs. 3000/- p.m. till M.B.B.S. for the students of medicine and till B.E. / B.Tech for the students of engineering.
- The selected scholars from basic science shall automatically be entitled to the DST-INSPIRE scholarship of Rs. 80,000/- p.a. till M.Sc.
- Annual Book Grant of Rs. 2000/- p.a. for the scholars.
- Academic and Career Counseling.
- Participation in Seminars and Colloquia.
- Travel & Enrichment Programs.
- Project Work.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
JBNSTS Scholarship Criteria 2018
Before going to apply for JBNSTS Scholarship Scheme, you need to ensure following criteria in appropriate manner:
SENIOR TALENT SEARCH TEST (STST) & BIGYANI KANYA MEDHA BRITTI
- Those students who have passed 10 + 2 examination in science category in 2018 and are aspiring to study basic sciences (Hons.) subjects as acceptable under the scope of DST – INSPIRE, GOI; / medicine / engineering in West Bengal are eligible to apply for JBNSTS STST Scholarship 2018.
- S. or equivalent examination in science category passed students before 2018 are not eligible to apply for JBNSTS Scholarship.
- Pass course and Diploma course students are not eligible to participate in Talent Search Test.
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
JUNIOR TALENT SEARCH TEST (JTST)
Students meeting the given criteria are eligible to apply for JBNSTS JTST Scholarship 2018, so go ahead and grab complete information soon.
- 10th standard examination passed students in 2018 with minimum 75% marks / equivalent C.G.P.A. (in aggregate)
- currently studying in class XI in science stream (with at least 3 subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science) in any school in West Bengal.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
JBNSTS Scholarship Procedure 2018:
Selection of the contenders for JBNSTS Scholarship 2018-19 will be done on the basis of bi-phasic test that includes written exam, interview and Scientific Creativity Test. Only shortlisted contenders in first phase will allow for participating in next round. JBNSTS Scholarship Results will be declared after every phase of examination.
JBNSTS Junior Scholarship
- 1st Phase: Written Test
- Final Phase: Interview
JBNSTS Senior Scholarship
- 1st Phase: Written Test
- 2nd Phase: Interview
- 3rd And Final Phase: Scientific Creativity Test
Get Here Preparation Links
Procedure To Apply for Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search Scholarship:
Students, keen to participate in JBNSTS Senior and Junior Talent Search Test 2018 must follow the below mentioned guidelines in appropriate manner:
- First of all, visit to the official website of the organization which is jbnsts.org
- Move your cursor towards “About JB Scholarship” at the left side of the home page.
- Hit “SENIOR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM” or “JUNIOR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM” under the drop down list as per your need.
- Ensure requirements and eligible students have to hit “Online Application” Link under “Examination” section on the home page.
- Submit your application along with a draft of Rs.200/- drawn in favour of “Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search” payable at Kolkata by 31st July, 2018 at JBNSTS.
Required Documents With JBNSTS Online Application Form:
- Scan copy of 10th standard passout marksheet (size – 1 MB)
- Scan copy of 12th standard passout marksheet (Senior Talent applicant only) (size – 1 MB)
- Scan image of your passport photograph (size – 1 MB)
- Scan image of your signature (size – 1 MB)
- Scan copy of admission proof (Junior Talent applicant only) (size – 1 MB)
Required Documents with JBNSTS Application Form:
- Three recent passport size photographs to be affixed in the boxes provided in the application form.
- Photocopy of the original marksheet of H.S. / 12th standard equivalent examination.
- Bank Draft of Rs.200/- (non-refundable) payable at Kolkata in favour of “Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search” as examination fee.
- Self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs.10/- (envelope size 20 cm x 12 cm) for sending Admit Card.
- Proof of 1st year admission (if available).
JBNSTS office, 1300 Rajdanga Main Road,
Kasba, Kolkata – 700 107
JBNSTS Scholarship Dates 2018:
|JBNSTS Scholarship Last Date of Submission of Application||31/07/2018|
|Admit card available till||10/08/2018|
|2018 JBNSTS Examination Schedule||19/08/2018|
|Reporting Time||9.30 A.M.|
|Examination Time||10.00 A. M. to 1.00 P.M.|
JBNSTS Scholarship 2018 Contact Details:
|Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search|
(An institute under Dept of Higher Education,
Students can acquire more details regarding JBNSTS Scholarship 2018-19, you may go through the above mentioned Official Link also. We the team members www.recruitmentinboxx.com are always available in service of the students, so don’t be hesitate to share your views in form of comment.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section