JCECE 2019 is a state level entrance exam which provides admission to various Degree courses. Those who are going to participate in Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019 must check JCECE Syllabus and prepare accordingly.
Check JCECE State Level Entrance Syllabus
JCECE Entrance Exam Syllabus is based on XI and XII standard. Exam is designed to test the knowledge of each participant regarding Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
Get Here JCECE 2019 Syllabus
JCECE Board is responsible for conducting JCECE Exam 2019 and prescribed JCECE Syllabus 2019. With the help of JCECE Syllabus one can check all important topics of subjects for better preparation to qualify the exam.
Applicants, if you want to check complete updated JCECE Syllabus 2019 the must scroll down below stated page which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||2nd week of April|
|Last date to fill the application form||1st week of May|
|Downloading of admit card||2nd week of May|
|Date of exam||3rd week of May|
|Releasing of answer key||On the same day of exam|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of May|
|Counselling starts from||3rd week of June|
JCECE Syllabus 2019
Those who are going to participate in the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019 may check updated syllabus JCECE Syllabus 2019 exam from below given information and prepare accordingly to score better marks.
JCECE Syllabus- Physics
|Physical World and Measurement|
|Laws of Motion|
|Work, Energy and Power|
|Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body|
|Properties of Bulk Matter|
|Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory|
|Oscillations and Waves|
|Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Electromagnetic and Alternating Currents|
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Atoms & Nuclei|
Also Download Here: JCECE Previous Year Question Paper
|JCECE 2019 Syllabus – Chemistry||JCECE Syllabus PDF -Mathematics|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Sets, Relations & Functions|
|Solid State||Trigonometric Functions|
|Solutions||Principle of Mathematical Induction|
|Electrochemistry||Complex Numbers and Quardratic Equations|
|Chemical Kinetics||Linear Inequalities|
|Surface Chemistry||Permutations & Theorem|
|Structure of Atom||Binomial Theorem|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Sequence and Series|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Straight Lines|
|States of Matter : Gases and Liquids||Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry|
|Thermodynamics||Limits and Derivatives|
|Hydrogen||Relations and Functions|
|S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Inverse Trigonometric Functions|
|Some P-Block Elements||Matrices|
|P-Block Elements||Continuity and Differentiability|
|D and F Block Elements||Applications of Derivatives|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||Differential Equations|
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||Vectors|
|Organic compounds containing Nitrogen||Three – dimensional Geometry|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life||–|
Get Here Free Practice Quiz: Online Chemistry Quiz
JCECE Exam Syllabus for Biology
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization
- Cell: Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Sexual Reproduction
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology & Environment
JCECE Exam Pattern 2018
- JCECE Exam consist of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology sections.
- JCECE exam will be conducted in pen and paper based mode.
- There will be total 150 questions, 50 questions will be asked from each section.
- Examination contains objective types MCQs (multiple choice questions).
- Question paper will include two languages that are English and Hindi.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be rewarded.
- For each incorrect response, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
JCECE Paper Pattern 2019
|S.No||Subjects||No of questions||Marks|
Know Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
JCECE State Level Entrance Exam Details
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019 is conducted by JCECE Board every year. JCECE 2019 is the state level examination which is perfect gateway for providing admission to eligible candidates in the first year of B.Tech (dairy technology), Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. and A.H., Homeopathy Degree courses in the institutions/universities of Jharkhand state.
JCECE Preparation Best Books
- JCECE – Engineering: 13 Years (2002 –2014) Solved Paper with Mock Test (Arihant)
- Physical Chemistry by P. Bahadur (For Practice)
- 13 Years’ Solved Papers (2002-2015) & 5 Mock Tests JCECE Medical (Arihant)
- Problems in General Physics
- Concepts of Physics by H.C.Verma Vol. 1 and 2 (For Theory and Practice)
- NCERT Mathematics for Class 11th and 12th
- 14 Years’ Solved Papers (2002-2016) & 5 Mock Tests JCECE Medical (Arihant)
- Understanding Physics Series
- Concepts of Physics (Vol. I and II)
- Advanced Level Physics
- JCECE Engineering Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam: 11 Years’ Solved Papers & 5 Mock Tests (Arihant)
- Modules by Aakash Institute
- NCERT Biology for Class 11th and 12th
- JCECE – Medical: 13 Years (2002 – 2014) Solved Paper with Mock Test (Arihant)
- NCERT Physics for Class 11th and 12th (For Theory Only)
- 14 year solved papers (2002 – 2016) & 5 mock tests (Arihant)
- NCERT Chemistry for Class 11th and 12th (Best Book for JCECE)
Applicants, if you want to check complete JCECE Syllabus 2019 must go through the official link which is well- presented above. In order to get all updates directly to your time line must follow us on Facebook or Google plus. One can also bookmark our site www.recruimentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl+ d key.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|JCECE Results||JCECE Counselling|
|Polytechnic Sample Paper||Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|
|How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam||How to Manage Time during Exams|