JEE Main Exam Pattern
JEE Main Exam Pattern for Paper 1 & 2 scheduled to be held from 06-01-2019 to 20-01-2019 (JAN Session) and from 06-04-2019 to 20-04-2019 (April Session) has been presented on this page.
Download NTA JEE Main Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme PDF for getting detailed information regarding theme of entrance exam conducted for B.Tech/ B.E. and B.Arch/ B. Planning Programmes.
NTA JEE Main Exam Pattern – FAQ’s
Question 1. As per the latest information, NTA will hold JEE Main from now on? Will CBSE have any role here?
Answer: Yes the National Testing Agency will be conducting JEE Main in 2019. CBSE will henceforward have no role to play in the entrance exams.
Question 2. With the introduction of NTA, can we expect any changes in the paper pattern of JEE Main?
Answer: No, there will be no changes in JEE Mains Exam Pattern and syllabus.
Question 3. What will be the level of difficulty for JEE Main 2019 exam?
Answer: There are high chances of the moderately high level of difficulty for JEE Main 2019 exam due to its high competency level.
Applicants are advice scroll down this page which is well furnished by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for acquiring complete information about Exam Pattern For JEE Main 2019 or downloading JEE Main Exam Paper Pattern.
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2019
JEE Main Exam Pattern Highlights
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern – Paper 1
|Exam Mode||Computer-based test mode|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Total number of questions||90 (Each subject will have 30 questions)|
|Type of Questions||Objective having 4 options|
each with only 1 correct option
|Maximum Marks||Total of 360 Marks|
|Medium of paper||English or Hindi|
JEE Main 2019 Computer Based Exam Pattern – Paper 2
|Exam Mode||computer-based & pen-and-paper mode|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Subjects||Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Drawing skills|
|Total number of questions||82 (Mathematics 30 questions,|
Aptitude 50 and Drawing 2)
|Type of Questions||Maths and Aptitude will be objective type|
while drawing section will have questions
to test the drawing and sketching skills
|Maximum Marks||390 Marks|
|Medium of paper||English or Hindi|
Check Previous Topper List: JEE Main Toppers
JEE Main Exam Question Pattern 2019
Check here JEE Main Exam Structure for paper I and paper II –
JEE Main Exam Pattern of Paper 1(B.Tech/B.E.):
- Duration of exam will be 3 hours (180 minutes)
- There will be total 90 questions of maximum marks 360.
- In paper1, questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Each part contains total 30 questions of equal weightage.
- Every question is of 4 marks for right response
- 1/4 (one fourth) marks will be subtracted for wrong answers
- No subtraction from total score will be done, if no response is specified for an item in the answer sheet as per Paper Pattern Of JEE Main Exam.
- More than one response in any question will be treated as wrong response and marks for wrong response will be deducted.
Start FREE Online Practice (Topic Wise) –JEE Main Mock Test
IIT JEE Main Exam Pattern For Paper II (B.Arch/ B.Planning):
- Question Paper consists of three parts viz. Part I, Part II and Part III.
- Part I is of aptitude Test which has 50 MCQs consisting of four (4) marks for every exact response.
- Part II: It contains 30 MCQs of Mathematics consisting of four (4) marks for each correct answer as per Exam Pattern Of JEE Main 2019.
- Part III contains 2 questions carrying 70 marks,
- Marks allotted all question are written adjacent to every question.
Complete description of JEE Main Paper Format For Paper II–
Get Here For Paper 1 & 2: JEE Main Syllabus
JEE Main Exam Pattern And Marking Scheme
JEE Main Marking Scheme for Paper 1
JEE Main Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme for Paper 2
|+3||+4 (+1 was|
JEE Main 2019 Online Exam Pattern and Passing Marks
What’s New in JEE Main Exam 2019?
- From 2019, JEE (Main) examination will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) instead of central board of secondary education.
- For the first time in history JEE (Main) competitive examination will be held twice in a year to provide more chances to students for admission.
- There is NO change in the syllabus and pattern of question paper and examination fees.
- Exam will be held in an online mode (computer based exam) or
- Now there will be not need to verify 12th class rolls number.
- Studentshas to book their slots of online mode exam.
- Top 2, 24,000 qualified students of JEE Main can appear for JEE Advanced.
- Diabetic students are allowed to take sugar tables, fruits and transparent bottle of water at exam centre.
- NTA will set up 3,000 practice centres for JEE Main examination from August 2018
- JEE (Main) using psychometric methods, standardization techniques and best equated scores for granting admission to eligible students.
Download Here: JEE Main Question Papers
JEE Main 2019 Important Dates
JEE Main January 2019 Exam Dates
|Application form available||01-09-2018|
|Correction in uploaded image starts||08.10.2018 to 14.10.2018|
|Last date for application submission||30-09- 2018|
|JEE Mains Exam date||06-01-2019 to 20-01-2019|
Know Here Subject Wise: Best Books for JEE Main
JEE Mains April 2019 Exam Dates
|Application form release||08-02- 2019|
|Correction in uploaded image starts||February 2019|
|Mock test available||February 2019|
|Last date for application submission||07-03-2019|
|JEE Mains 2019 Exam date||6-04-2019 to 20-04-2019|
Also Get Here: JEE Main Login Account Candidate Page
We have provided all details related to JEE Main Exam Pattern 2019, but still if applicants want to grab more info about same must visit to official link which is well highlighted above. To garb more details related to directly to your timeline one can follow us on Facebook or Google plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JEE Main Exam Dates||JEE MAIN Admit Card|
|JEE Main Registration||JEE Main Result|
|JEE Main Eligibility||JEE Main Counselling|
|JEE Main Answer Key||JEE Main Rank Predictor|
|JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper||JEE MAIN Application Form Correction|