JEECUP Application Form
Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEEC), Uttar Pradesh is going to release the JEECUP Application Form 2019 for the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination. Candidates who wish to appear in the UPJEE Entrance Exam must check the UPJEE पॉलिटेक्निक Online Registration Dates from here.
Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh is going to be conducted on 28-04-2019. Candidates who clear the JEECUP Entrance Exam will get admission into polytechnic institutions of diploma, post diploma & PG diploma courses in engineering/technology/management fields.
UPJEE पॉलिटेक्निक Registration Dates
जेईईसीयूपी 201 9 आवेदन पत्र दिसंबर, 2018 के तीसरे सप्ताह में जेईईसीयूपी jeecup.nic.in की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर ऑनलाइन जारी किया जाएगा। उम्मीदवारों को मार्च, 201 9 के दूसरे सप्ताह की अंतिम तिथि से पहले आवेदन पत्र भरना होगा और साथ ही में 300 रु (सामान्य श्रेणी के लिए) आवेदन शुल्क जमा करना होगा।
In order to grab more details regarding UP Polytechnic Notification, UPJEE Exam Dates and JEECUP Application Form 2019 selection Procedure, you need to move your cursor at the beneath section of this page that is designed by www.recruitmentinboxx.com team.
JEECUP Application Form
JEECUP Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be the citizen of Uttar Pradesh besides having Indian nationality.
- The minimum age limit for filling the JEECUP application form is 14 years.
Check the course wise eligibility for JEECUP 2019 from below table:
|Diploma in Engineering & Technology||Required passed or appearing in 10th or equivalent exam with minimum 35% marks.|
|Agriculture Engineering||Passed or appearing in 10th with agriculture or 12th with agriculture with minimum 35% marks.|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||10+2 examination passed with science stream with 50% marks for general/OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST.|
|Post Graduate Diploma course||Graduate or appearing in the final year from any discipline.|
|Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Passed or appearing in 12th exam with minimum 50% marks in PCM subjects.|
Choose Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 10th/ 12th
JEECUP 2019 Participating Institutes and Fee
|Institute Type||Course Type||Fee Amount|
|Private||Diploma in Pharmacy/Hotel Management and all courses of 3 year duration||Rs. 30000|
|1 or 2 year duration courses||Rs. 21500|
Check Out JEECUP Entrance Exam Group Wise Syllabus: UP Polytechnic Syllabus
How to fill JEECUP Application Form 2019?
Willing candidates to participate in UPJEE (Polytechnic) – 2019 examination have to submit their UPJEE Application Form 2019 by going through the following guidelines.
Step 1: Check JEECUP Polytechnic Notification 2019
- Subsequently, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is jeecup.nic.in
- Afterwards hit the “Information Brochure-2019” link that is available at the left side on the home page.
- Then you have to read the complete details mentioned in JEECUP Notification 2019.
- Now select ‘Online Application form submission for Group A’ or ‘Online Application form for Group (B to K)’ link as per your need.
- Afterwards you will reach to the new page where you have to enter details as per the need for login or registration.
Step 2: Fill JEECUP Registration Form 2019
- Now contenders are required to follow some hassle free steps as mentioned in below image.
- Afterwards new users are required to go for the registration.
- Enter the asked details as mentioned in below image in appropriate manner.
- At last, you have to press “Sign in” tab and enter asked details asked for JEECUP Application Form 2019 on this new page.
Step 3: Go For JEECUP Log In 2019
- Already registered aspirants have to go for log in by entering details as application form, application no, password and security pin.
- After entering the details, you have to press “sign in” tab.
- Then read the complete instructions mentioned regarding JEECUP Application Form 2019 and afterwards hit “Proceed” tab.
Also Read Schedule Of: JEECUP Counselling
Step 4: Enter Details in JEECUP 2019 Application Form
- Afterwards you are required to enter Aadhaar No., Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Contact Details and Password, Security Answer etc details in UPJEE-Polytechnic Application Form 2019.
- Then you need to enter domicile, category, sub category, group, exam center choices and minimum qualifying examination details etc.
- Upload signature and Left thumb impression as mentioned in below format.
|Item||File Format||File Size||Dimension|
|Colored Photograph of|
Candidate with name of
candidate and date of taking
the photograph printed on it.It should be without cap
and goggles Polaroid photograph
is not acceptable Unclear photograph
is liable to rejected Photograph
should not be older than 3 months.
|JPEG||4KB to 40KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature of Candidate||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Left Thumb impression|
|JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
Get List Of: Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
Step 5: Payment of JEECUP Application Fee 2019
- No appliers need to make the payment of UPJEE (Polytechnic)-2019 Application Fee.
- JEECUP Application Form Fee must be paid by net banking / credit / debit card or through e-challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
|Categories||Application Fee + bank charges|
|General / OBC category||Rs. 300/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 200/-|
Step 6: Submission of JEECUP Application Form 2019
- Recheck the complete JEECUP Application Form 2019 in appropriate manner.
- Take a print out of the form and send it to the The Secretary, Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh, 1, Guru Govind Singh Marg, Charbagh, Lucknow (UP) – 226001.
Note: Candidates are required to save the confirmation page for the future reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) council.
JEECUP Application Form 2019-Important Dates
|JEECUP 2019 application form will release on||3rd week of December 2018|
|Last date of form submission||2nd week of March 2019|
|Issuance of JEECUP Admit Card 2019||2nd week of April 2019|
|JEECUP 2019 exam date|
For Group A – (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses)
For Other Courses
09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
02:30 PM to 05:30 PM
|Date of Result declaration||4th week of May 2019|
Get Rank Wise: List of Universities of Uttar Pradesh
Candidates can fill JEECUP Application Form 2019 by going to the above given link. Follow us on Facebook or Google+ or subscribe to our free mail service. For more information about the JEECUP Application Form 2019, stay connected with us on this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UP Polytechnic Admit Card||Polytechnic Syllabus|
|JEECUP Results||JEECUP Answer Key|
|Polytechnic Jobs||JEECUP Admit Card|
|Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi||Polytechnic Sample Paper|