JEECUP Application Form
JEECUP 2019 is a state level examination also known as UP Polytechnic 2019 examination conducts by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh to offer admission in different polytechnic courses. Now, JEECUP Application Form is available on its official website.
Candidates who want to get admitted in different polytechnic courses are informed that various colleges and institutions of Uttar Pradesh state consider the JEECUP scores. So, interested students need to check UPJEE पॉलिटेक्निक Registration Dates and submit filled application form till the closing date that is 28-02-2019.
UPJEE Polytechnic Application Form:
JEECUP 2019 (यूपी पॉलिटेक्निक) आवेदन फॉर्म अब शुरू किया गया है। JEECUP 2019 एक राज्य स्तरीय परीक्षा है जिसे यूपी पॉलिटेक्निक 2019 परीक्षा के रूप में भी जाना जाता है। UPJEE (पॉलिटेक्निक) परीक्षा संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा परिषद, उत्तर प्रदेश द्वारा विनियमित की जाएगी। उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य के विभिन्न कॉलेज और संस्थान विभिन्न पॉलिटेक्निक पाठ्यक्रमों में प्रवेश के लिए JEECUP स्कोर पर विचार करते हैं। इंजीनियरिंग, प्रौद्योगिकी, फार्मेसी और अन्य डिप्लोमा पाठ्यक्रमों में प्रवेश की पेशकश की जाएगी|
In order to grab more details regarding UP Polytechnic Notification, UPJEE Exam Dates and JEECUP Application Form 2019 selection Procedure, you need to move your cursor at the beneath section of this page that is designed by www.recruitmentinboxx.com team.
JEECUP Application Form
JEECUP Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be the citizen of Uttar Pradesh besides having Indian nationality.
- The minimum age limit for filling the JEECUP application form is 14 years.
Choose Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 10th/ 12th
Check the course wise eligibility for JEECUP 2019 from below table:
|Diploma in Engineering & Technology||Required passed or appearing in 10th or equivalent exam with minimum 35% marks.|
|Agriculture Engineering||Passed or appearing in 10th with agriculture or 12th with agriculture with minimum 35% marks.|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||10+2 examination passed with science stream with 50% marks for general/OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST.|
|Post Graduate Diploma course||Graduate or appearing in the final year from any discipline.|
|Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Passed or appearing in 12th exam with minimum 50% marks in PCM subjects.|
JEECUP 2019 Participating Institutes and Fee
|Institute Type/ Course Type||Fee Amount|
|Government (All)||Rs. 10370|
|Aided (General)||Rs. 21500|
|Private (Diploma in Pharmacy/|
Hotel Management and
all courses of 3 year duration)
|Private (1 or 2 year duration courses)||Rs. 21500|
JEECUP Application Form:
JEECUP 2019 is known as state level examination regulated by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. Enormous numbers of colleges and institutions of Uttar Pradesh state consider the JEECUP scores to offer admission to those candidates who want to get admission in different polytechnic courses in engineering, technology, pharmacy & other diploma courses.
Those candidates who will able to crack the JEECUP Entrance Exam will only eligible to get admission into polytechnic institutions of diploma, post diploma & PG diploma courses in engineering/ technology/ management fields.
JEECUP Application Form Fee:
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 300/- for general & OBC and Rs. 200/- for SC & ST candidates.
- Bank charges will also be added.
- Application fee to fill JEECUP Application Form will not be refundable.
- JEECUP Application Form Fee payment can be done through online mode or e-challan of SBI bank.
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2019:
- JEECUP will be conducted through offline mode
- Total 100 objective type questions will be asked in UPJEE Exam.
- For each correct response, 04 marks will be given to aspirants.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Check Out JEECUP Entrance Exam Group Wise Syllabus: UP Polytechnic Syllabus
How to fill JEECUP Application Form 2019?
Willing candidates to participate in UPJEE (Polytechnic) – 2019 examination have to submit their UPJEE Application Form 2019 by going through the following guidelines.
Step 1: Check JEECUP Polytechnic Notification 2019
- Subsequently, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is jeecup.nic.in
- Afterwards hit the “Information Brochure-2019” link that is available at the left side on the home page.
- Then you have to read the complete details mentioned in JEECUP Notification 2019.
- Now select ‘Online Application form submission for Group A’ or ‘Online Application form for Group (B to K)’ link as per your need.
- Afterwards you will reach to the new page where you have to enter details as per the need for login or registration.
Step 2: Fill JEECUP Registration Form 2019
- New users are required to go for the registration.
- Enter the asked details as mentioned in appropriate manner.
- At last, you have to press “Sign in” tab and enter asked details asked for JEECUP Application Form 2019 on this new page.
Step 3: Go For JEECUP Log In 2019
- Already registered aspirants have to go for log in by entering details as application form, application no, password and security pin.
- After entering the details, you have to press “sign in” tab.
- Then read the complete instructions mentioned regarding JEECUP Application Form 2019 and afterwards hit “Proceed” tab.
Also Read Schedule Of: JEECUP Counselling
Step 4: Enter Details in JEECUP 2019 Application Form
- Afterwards you are required to enter Aadhaar No., Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Contact Details and Password, Security Answer etc details in UPJEE-Polytechnic Application Form 2019.
- Then you need to enter domicile, category, sub category, group, exam center choices and minimum qualifying examination details etc.
- Upload signature and Left thumb impression in appropriate format.
Get List Of: Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
Step 5: Payment of JEECUP Application Fee 2019
- No appliers need to make the payment of UPJEE (Polytechnic)-2019 Application Fee.
- JEECUP Application Form Fee must be paid by net banking / credit / debit card or through e-challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
|Categories||Application Fee + bank charges|
|General / OBC category||Rs. 300/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 200/-|
Step 6: Submission of JEECUP Application Form 2019
- Recheck the complete JEECUP Application Form 2019 in appropriate manner.
- Take a print out of the form and send it to the The Secretary, Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh, 1, Guru Govind Singh Marg, Charbagh, Lucknow (UP) – 226001.
Note: Candidates are required to save the confirmation page for the future reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) council.
JEECUP Application Form 2019-Important Dates
|Important Event||JEECUP Application Form Dates|
|JEECUP 2019 application form will release on||Available Now|
|Last date of JEECUP Application|
|Issuance of JEECUP Admit Card 2019||2nd week of April 2019|
|JEECUP 2019 exam dateFor Group A – (Engineering/Technology Diploma|
Courses)For Other Courses
09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
02:30 PM to 05:30 PM
|Date of JEECUP Result declaration||4th week of May 2019|
|JEECUP Counselling begin||May or June 2019|
Get Rank Wise: List of Universities of Uttar Pradesh
Candidates can fill JEECUP Application Form 2019 by going to the above given link. Follow us on Facebook or Google+ or subscribe to our free mail service. For more information about the JEECUP Application Form 2019, stay connected with us on this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UP Polytechnic Admit Card||Polytechnic Syllabus|
|JEECUP Results||JEECUP Answer Key|
|Polytechnic Jobs||JEECUP Admit Card|
|Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi||Polytechnic Sample Paper|