JEST Answer Key
Candidates who had appeared in the Joint entrance screening test must check JEST Answer Key which is released now on the official website. JEST 2018 was held on 18 Feb 2018, so candidates can verify their attempted answers with the JEST exam answer sheet.
The Main Purpose of organize the Joint entrance screening test 2018 is to provide the admission in Ph.D/ Theoretical Computer Science-TCS/ Integrated Ph.D. Programme in Physics or Neuroscience or Computational Biology (NCB).
|Results Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|24/03/2018||JEST Answer Key||JEST Physics, TCS, NCB Feb Exam Answers Sheet||More Details|
JEST Exam Answer Key 2018:
To download the JEST solution key, candidates can go through the official website of the Joint entrance screening test 2018 which is www.jest.org.in or can press the direct link given on this page.
For more details about the JEST Answer Key 2018 read this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
JEST Answer Key
Steps to Download JEST Answer Key 2018:
Candidates who are eagerly waiting to check their Joint entrance screening test answers with the official answer key according to exam set may follow the simple procedure as framed here.
- First and foremost step is to visit the official website of organization that is www.jest.org.in
- Now, candidates are required to go to the right side of home page in download section.
- By hitting the option appliers will reach on new page here you need to hit at an Final Answer key to get JEST 2018 TCS answer key.
- Now PDF file will be open on your computer screen.
- Now applicants may select their exam set and check answers accordingly, you may also calculate your marks.
- At last, you are advised to download JEST NCB Answer Key or take the print out of it for future reference.
Method of Marks Calculation
After downloading JEST Final Answer key 2018, candidates must know about the marking scheme. So, you read the mentioned below points and use the formula also.
- Candidates are informed that the will be conducted for 180 marks.
- For Part A – 3 marks will be rewarded for the correct answer and -1 for each incorrect answer.
- For Part B – 3 marks will be rewarded for the correct answer and No negative marking.
- For Part C – 1 mark will be rewarded for the correct answer and -1/3 for each incorrect answer.
- Formula to evaluate estimate score= (No. of Correct Answer– No. of wrong answer)
Get Direct Link To Download: JEST Result
Why Joint Entrance Screening Test Conducted?
The main aim of exam to conduct is to check the ability of participating candidates to provide the admission in Ph.D / Integrated Ph.D Programme. Every year, huge numbers of aspirants appear in this exam.
After appearing in this entrance exam, the authority of the organization will release the JEST 2018 Answer Key. Students can check their JEST Solution Sheet through online mode by visiting official website that is www.jest.org.in
Benefits of JEST Answer Key
- With the help of JEST Joint Entrance Screening Test Answer Key, you may get correct answers to the questions which are asked in the JEST Examination.
- Applicants may also calculate their marks and compare their answer with solution key.
- After comparison of answer with official JEST Answers Sheet you may also get idea about the JEST Rank with the cut offs.
- If you are sure about any answer which is wrong in answer key then you may also object to the answer.
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
For acquiring upcoming information related to JEST Answer Key 2018 you may remain in contact with this web portal. You can also bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl+D and get immediate details.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|JEST Application Form||JEST Admit Card|
|JEST Syllabus||JEST Question Papers|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|