JET Lekhpal Exam
Ministry of Companies, Govt. of India is conducting JET Lekhpal Exam for Recruitment of capable and well qualified candidates for filling up 1535 vacancies of Account Officer and Clerk Posts. Applicants, who want to apply for this notification, they need to appear for JET Lekhpal Exam 2016. Candidates, who are meeting all eligibility criteria, need to fill online application form on or before the closing the date that is specified below in this page.
Contenders can collect complete information related to JET Lekhpal Exam like Vital Qualification, Age Restrictions, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Mode of Appointment, Procedure to apply and other details through this page which is written by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
JET Lekhpal Exam
JET Lekhpal Vacancy Details:
Accountant, Account Officer and Clerk: 1535 Vacancies
Applicants, who are going to apply for Account Officer, Clerk Posts, should have passed Graduate Diploma / Graduation Degree (DCA,PGDCA, D.ED, Tally, ITI, B.Sc, B.com, B.A, B.Ed, D.Ed, B.E, BCA, BBA, M.Sc, MCA, M.Com, M.A) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institute with good academic records.
|Graduate Jobs||Diploma Jobs|
|B.Ed Jobs||B.Com Jobs|
|BCA Jobs||B.Sc Jobs|
- The age of participating candidates should not be more than 37 years and should not be less than 20 Years.
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Applicants, who want to apply for JET Lekhpal Exam, need to deposit an amount of application fee of Rs. 600/- for general category and RS. 450/- for All Reserved Category Candidates.
Read Also: How to Download Bank Challan Form
Contenders, who are selected for the above stated posts will receive good and satisfied amount of salary of Rs. 15000 – Rs. 25000/- which will be provided by the selection panel of the organization.
Mode of Appointment:
Appointment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their appearance in written examination which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
JET Lekhpal Exam Pattern
|Name of Tests (Objective)||Maximum|
|1||Reasoning/तार्किक योग्यता||50||Composite Time of 2 hours|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude/संख्यात्मक अभियोग्यता||50|
|4||General Awareness/General Knowledge/सामान्य जागरूकता/सामान्य ज्ञान (म.प्र.)||75|
|5||Computer Knowledge/कंप्यूटर ज्ञान||15|
- Gwaliar, etc.
Procedure to Apply for JET Lekhpal Exam:
- First of all, applicants, who find themselves eligible and interested to apply, should log on to the official website that is www.jetexam.in.
- Now, hit on “Vacancies” tab which is mentioned at the left side of the homepage.
- Then, select “Press to View” link and read the complete notice carefully or press “Apply” button.
- After that, need to register yourself by filling details like Full Name, Date of Birth, Gender, E Mail ID (User Name) and press “Register for Exam” and fill online application form with complete details in accurate manner.
- After filling the form, need to upload your scanned color photo graph and signature if required and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
Closing Date for Online Applications: 30th May 2016
Candidates can check this Official Link for getting updates related to JET Lekhpal Exam 2016. For acquiring newest information to direct in your mailbox, you may subscribe our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section