Download subject wise JIPMER Syllabus 2019 for MD/MS–DM/MCH DEC Entrance Exam here!! With the help of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Syllabus 2019, candidate can plan their studies accordingly.
JIPMER Syllabus 2019 will help you to score well marks either you are going for MBBS Entrance Examination or for PG (MD/MS – DM/MCH) Entrance Exam 2019. Scroll down this page to know more about Syllabus of JIPMER.
JIPMER Subject Wise Syllabus 2019
Those who want to get admission in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research in MBBS, MD/MS – DM/MCH programs they must prepare for the entrance examination with the help of JIPMER Syllabus.
Applicants who want to obtain JIPMER Syllabus 2019 along with JIPMER Exam Pattern in PDF Format they can go through the below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JIPMER Syllabus for PG MD/MS–DM/MCH DEC Entrance Exam
Basic Clinical Sciences
- Forensic Medicine and
- Obstetrics & Gynecology,
- Community Medicine,
- Radio Diagnosis,
- Radio Therapy,
- Emergency Medicine,
- Nuclear Medicine,
- Pulmonary Medicine,
- Blood Transfusion Medicine
Check Also: JIPMER Previous Year Question Papers
JIPMER PG Exam Pattern
The entrance examination will be conducted in online (Computer Based Test) only.
JIPMER PG 2019 January session will be held on November 19, 2017 (Sunday) from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
The maximum time allotted to complete the test is three hours (3 hours).
Distribution of questions
JIPMER PG exam will contain 100 questions from Basic Clinical Sciences and 150 questions from Clinical Sciences subjects.
For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded to the candidates, while one mark is to be deducted for an incorrect response. There will be no negative marking for unanswered questions.
The online entrance test will be conducted tentatively in 10 JIPMER PG exam centres.
Type of Examination
- Objective Type
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Number of Questions
Sectional Distribution of Questions
- Basic Clinical Science- 100 Questions
- Clinical Science- 150 Questions
JIPMER PG Important Dates
|JIPMER PG Online Registration starts||24-09-2018|
|Closing of JIPMER PG 2019 online Registration||26-10-2018|
|Release of admit card||14-11-2018 to 02-12-2018|
|JIPMER PG Exam date||02-12-2018 (10:AM to 1:00 PM)||02-12-2018 (3:00 PM to 4:30 PM)|
|JIPMER PG Result announcement||12-12-2018||12-12-2018|
|Admission formalities (Medical Board and receipt of payment of fees)||28-12-2018|
|Issue of admission letter||29-12-2018|
|Commencement of course||02-01-2019|
Closing of admission
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus
Class 11th & 12th Subjects are included in the JIPMER MBBS exam syllabus. CBSE & State Board has furnished JIPMER MBBS 2019. For the easiness of aspirants, we have structured JIPMER Syllabus 2019 on the below section in descriptive way, so must have a Look!!
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Syllabus For Chemistry:
- Surface Chemistry
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acid
- Phenols & Ethers
- D & F Block Elements
- P Block Elements
- Halo Alkanes and Haloarenes
- Solid State
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds
- Isolation of Elements
Do You Know: How To Prepare For JIPMER MBBS Exam
JIPMER 2019 Syllabus For Physics:
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Dual Matter of Nature
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electronic Devices
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
Check Here: JIPMER MBBS Sample Paper
Syllabus For JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam (Biology):
- Cell Structure and Function
- Structural Organization in Plants and Animals
- Human Physiology
- Diversity in Living Organisms
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Warfare
- Plant Physiology
- Ecology and Environment
JIPMER English Syllabus 2019:
- Section A: Reading Unseen Passages and Note-Making
- Section B: Writing Skills
- Section C: Literature and Long Reading
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Syllabus For Logic and Quantitative Reasoning:
- Coding and Decoding
- Figure Completion Test
- Blood Relationships
- Theme Detection
- Number and Alphabetical Series
- Quantitative Aptitude, etc
Read Also: How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern:
- Two Hours and Thirty Minutes will be allotted to the candidates to perform the exam
- MBBS JIPMER entrance exam will be conducted through online mode only via Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Objective type questions will be asked in JIPMER MBBS examination.
- Total 200 questions will be asked in the examination
- For each right answer, 4 marks will be allotted to the aspirants
- There is a provision of negative marking in the JIPMER exam that is 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect t answer:
- Question paper will be provided only in English language.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English and Comprehension||10|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
Download From Here: JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern
Procedure to download JIPMER MBBS Exam Syllabus 2019:
Aspirants may download the Syllabus for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam with the help of some simple stated below:
- Firstly visit the official website of the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research that is www.jipmer.edu.in for JIPMER Syllabus 2019
- On the home page you have to hit on “Academic” tab given in the menu bar for Syllabus For JIPMER
- A drop down list will appear on your digital screen and you have to hit “course” link for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Syllabus
- After tapping the above said link, a PDF file will appear on your digital screen containing JIPMER Medical Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Now you are required to go through JIPMER MBBS Syllabus 2019 carefully and download the same
- At last you have to download the JIPMER Syllabus 2019 PDF and also take print of the Syllabus Of JIPMER 2019 for further use.
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam:
Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry every year conducts JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam. This year also university will conduct JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam on schedule date.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam followed by the counselling process. Aspirants are advised to perform well in the JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam to get admission into MBBS course with the help of above provided JIPMER MBBS Syllabus.
Read Also: 10 Necessities Of Smart Learning
Candidates may get JIPMER MBBS Syllabus 2019 directly by visiting Official Site. Candidates can bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com using Control+D & get latest updates regarding admit card, results, recruitment etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JIPMER MBBS FEE Structure||JIPMER Admit Card|
|JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria||JIPMER MBBS Result|
|JIPMER PG (MD/MS) Application Form||JIPMER Counselling|
|Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying||How to Prepare For Written Exam|