Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee Structure
Check here the updated Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee Structure for different Courses offered by the University. We have provided the latest JNU Fee Structure 2023-24 for MCA, BBA, MBBS, MBA, M.Tech, Medical, and various other courses. Get Jawaharlal Nehru University Hostel Fees, Admission, Tuition Fees, etc.
Jawaharlal Nehru University provides various undergraduate & postgraduate programmes in various disciplines like Engineering, Management, Medical, Law and others. Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee Structure 2023-24 of all courses are well-discussed on this page.
JNU Fee Structure 2023-24:
Students who have decided to take admission in any of these courses may view JNU Fee Structure 2023. Fee details for various UG/PG courses like M.Tech, MCA, MBBS, MBA, BA, M.Sc are well provided on this page.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is listing all details about Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee Structure 2023 on this page. Get detailed JNU Fee Structure along with Hostel Fees from here.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee Structure
Jawaharlal Nehru University set up in 1969 by an act of parliament. Those who are willing to take admission to MBBS, MBA, M.Tech, MA, MSC or other program may check Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee Structure from the following section of this page.
JNU Fee Structure 2023-24
The structure of tuition fees for Indian Citizens who have secured admission in the MBAE programme at ABVSME, JNU is as follows:
- General Category Students: Rs. 12 Lacs for the entire MBA Full Time Programme payable in equal instalments (4 Semesters)
- OBC Students (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs. 8 Lacs for the entire MBA Full Time Programme payable in equal instalments (4 Semesters)
- SC/ST/PWD Students: Rs. 6 Lacs for the entire MBA Full Time Programme payable in equal instalments (4 Semesters)
The University fee structure for all categories of students, who are Indian citizens and have been admitted to the MBAE programme of “ABV School of Management and Entrepreneurship”, JNU, is as follows.
|S. No.||Head of Fee||In Rupees|
|1.||Student Activity Fee (per semester)||2500|
|2.||University Development Fund (per semester)||1000|
|3.||Admission Fee (One Time)||1000|
|4.||Examination Fee (per semester)||1000|
|5.||Medical Insurance (per year)||500|
|6.||Alumni Fee (One Time)||1000|
|7.||Registration Fee (One Time)||1000|
|8.||Security Deposit (Refundable: One Time)||5000|
|9.||Medical Fee (Annual)||9|
The Tuition fees for International Students for M.B.A. programme will be: $ 32000 for 2 years ($ 8000 per Semester).
Jawaharlal Nehru University Fees Structure 2023-24 for some of the popular courses offered by the University has been tabulated below:
|BA (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)||4 years||Rs 1,50,250|
|BBA (Marketing)||3 years||Rs 38,250|
|BBA (Mass Media and Communication)||3 years||Rs 38,500|
|BSc (Statistics)||3 years||Rs 45,500|
|BSc Geography||3 years||Rs 45,250|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 years||Rs 25,200|
|MBA (Hospital Management)||2 years||Rs 55,250|
JNU Fee Structure – MA, MCA, MSc
|Course||Eligibility||JNU Fees (Approx)|
|MA||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline under the|
10+2+3 pattern with at least 50% marks
|MCA||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline under the|
10+2+3 pattern with at least 55% marks
|MSc||Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern with|
at least 55% marks
Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee Structure – MPhil/Ph.D.
|Course Name||Eligibility||JNU Fees (Approx)|
|Master’s degree in Political Science|
with at least 50% marks
JNU Fee Structure for Integrated Courses
|Course||Eligibility||JNU Fee (Approx)|
|Integrated MSc PhD [School of Computational and Integrative Sciences (SCIS)]||BSc degree or BE/BTech/MBBS with at least 55% marks||Rs 1,401|
|Integrated MSc Ph.D. [Special Centre for Molecular Medicine (SCMM)]||BSc Degree (including MBBS / BVSc) with at least 55% marks||Rs 1,425|
|MPH (Master of Public Health) / Ph.D. [School of Social Sciences (SSS)]||MBBS degree with at least 50% marks||Rs 1,425|
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
Jawaharlal Nehru University Hostel Fee Structure 2023:
|Current Hostel Charges||Fees|
|Mess Security (Refundable)||750.00|
|Mess Advance (Adjustable)||750.00|
|Crockery, Utensils etc.||50.00|
|Room rent for two semesters (recoverable in two instalments)||in Rs.|
|For Students on MCM Scholarships|
|Establishment Charges(recoverable in two instalments of Rs.200 each semister)||400.00|
The hostel of Jawaharlal Nehru University consists of 18 Hostels for Boys and Girls and one complex for married students. The hostels in this university are well furnished and airy. Besides this, the hostel not only provided hygienic food but also provides some recreational facilities indoor games, television, clubs and many more.
Due to the limited space in the hostel, not everybody will be granted the facility of residing in the hostel. Only eligible applicants will be permitted to live in the hostel.
- Students have to pay Rs 750/- as an advance payment in the hostel at the time of admission and rest of the payment will be paid later on.
- The students who will get admission in the hostel of Jawaharlal Nehru University will have to join the mess.
- Meals are offered by the mess at the reasonable rates and the rate may change according to the cost the meals served.
- The students residing in the hostel are required to follow the rules and instructions made for them.
- Action can be taken against the student observed violation of rules which can lead to the withdrawal of hostel facilities.
- 5% (15% for SC and 7.5% for ST, (interchangeable, if necessary) and 3% of the seats in the hostels are reserved for the SC/ST and Physically Handicapped candidates respectively.
- Students who belong to SC category (boys and girls) but not the residents of Delhi will be provided hostel.
- SC/ST/PH students are exempted to pay the hostel fee (applicable for those whose parents’ /guardians income is less than Rs. 75,000/- per annum.
JNU Hostel Capacity:
|Name of Hostel||Hostel capacity|
|Chandrabhaga (boys & girls)||204|
|Lohit (boys & girls)||303|
|Mahanadi (MRSH) (married students)||86|
|Sabarmati (boys & girls)||263|
|Tapti (boys & girls)||386|
|Yamuna (Working Women)||191|
Official Links Related To JNU Fee Structure 2023:
|Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee Structure||Check Here|
|JNU Hostel Fee Structure||Check Here|
|Official portal||Check Here|
Departments at JNU:
- School of life sciences
- School of computer and systems sciences
- School of Physical Sciences
- Special Centre for Molecular Medicine
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Language, Literature & Culture Studies
- School of Arts & Aesthetics
- Centre for Sanskrit Studies
- School of Environmental Sciences
- Centre for Law and Governance
- School of Computational and Integrative Sciences
- School of International Studies
- Army Cadet College, Dehradun.
- College of Military Engineering, Pune.
- Military College of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering, Secunderabad.
- Military College of Telecommunication Engineering, Mhow.
- National Defence Academy, Pune.
- Naval College of Engineering, Lonavala.
This is all about Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee Structure 2023. To grasp more details about the JNU Fee Structure, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com For any sort of query, ask in the comment box placed below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JNU Result||JNU Admit Card|
|JNU MCA Online Application Form||JNU Previous Year Question Paper|
|JNU Admission||Best Colleges in India|