- Company Name: WNS Global Services Private Limited
- Location: Mumbai
- Experience: 1 – 3 Years
- Keywords / Skills: Functional Testing, Manual Testing, QA Engineers, Bug Reporting, System Testing, Regression Testing
- Education: B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc
- Function: IT
- Role: Software Test Engineer
- Industry: ITES/BPO
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare and Utilities. WNS delivers an entire spectrum of business process management services such as finance and accounting, customer care, technology solutions, research and analytics and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes. WNS has over 34,789 professionals across 52 delivery centers worldwide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK and US.
WNS is a strategic partner for managing complex processes that directly impact the clients’ bottom-line. An end-to-end vertical approach to service delivery, technology-led BPM solutions and a client-centric client-partner approach enable us to deliver business value to many of the world’s leading companies. We are passionate about building an organization that is valued by our clients, employees, business partners, investors and the community at large. Our management team comprises accomplished professionals from leading global organizations. Each member brings deep business acumen and outsourcing domain expertise in our clients’ businesses.
For more information, visit www.wns.com
- The candidate should have the ability to verify that the product operates as designed.
- He should be able to provide technical expertise in testing and process/product knowledge.
- Main focus should be on Functional and System testing.
- He should provide accurate estimates and reports of test progress.
- He should be able to write Test Procedures, Test Plans.
- Testing knowledge in Finance and Accounting domain will be preferred.
Candidate should be able to:
- Perform system, integration, regression, and acceptance testing.
- Test software releases during the product development.
- Monitor and update bug reports as needed including bug report closure.
- Configure necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing.
- Write or assist in the development of test plans and test procedures.
Candidate is expected to:
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze a problem and complete detailed reports.
- Methodically produce the steps which exhibit bugs in the product and be able to reproduce and communicate these steps.
- Show initiative in gaining theoretical knowledge in software testing.
- Work well in a team environment and alone.
- Have ability to adapt to the changing needs of a project.
- Have ability to meet deadlines.
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be able to communicate with peer QA and Development engineers regarding defects.