Kashmir University Recruitment
An advertisement had been released by the University of Kashmir, for the post of Registrar and Controller of Examinations in the University. Fill the Kashmir University Recruitment 2018 Application Form on or before 27-10-2018 to apply for the latest Job available in the University.
Firstly there will be screening of applications on the basis of eligibility criteria that is defined in the notification. Further shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal interview rounds and final selection of the individual will depend on the interview round.
Apply Now For Kashmir University Recruitment:
Candidates can download University of Kashmir Recruitment Notification by hitting on the direct links that are available below or you can also follow some of the simple and necessary steps to get the notification regarding Kashmir University Jobs.
Candidates can scroll through the below section of this web page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get more detailed information about the Kashmir University Careers.
Kashmir University Recruitment
Kashmir University Vacancies Details
- Controller of Examinations
To apply for the University of Kashmir Jobs, Individuals must have done post graduation with minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade B in the UGC 7 point scales along with minimum 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor or Comparable experience in Research Establishments or 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
Check Here: Post Graduate Jobs
The maximum age for the applying individuals for the post of Registrar and Controller of Examinations should not exceed the age of 60 years.
Individuals have to pay Rs. 1050 through Bank draft that should be drawn in favor of the Registrar, University of Kashmir, Srinagar and payable at Srinagar.
Kashmir University Recruitment Procedure
Eligible candidates will be hired on the basis of personal interview rounds that will be going to conduct by the selection panel of the University.
Before Going For Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
Those candidates who will be selected for the available vacancies of Kashmir University, they will be provided Level 14 of Pay Matrix Rs. 1,44,200- Rs. 2,18,200 (Pre-revised: PB4, Rs. 37400- 67000 with GP of Rs. 10,000) and other allowances as per the University’s norms.
Procedure to Apply For University of Kashmir Recruitment
Following are the steps that should be followed while applying for Kashmir University Job Vacancy –
- Initially, visit the official website of the University i.e. www.kashmiruniversity.net to get the Kashmir University Job Notifications.
- Now, on the home page hit on the “Jobs/Recruitment” tab available on the left side.
- Further hit on the “Non-Teaching” tab present on the same web page.
- Look for “Advertisement Notice No. 03 of 2018 for the Post of Registrar & Controller of Examinations” link and hit on it.
- Go through the University of Kashmir Job Notification carefully.
- If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria, revisit the earlier web page and get the Kashmir University Recruitment form.
- Download the Kashmir University application form and fill it carefully.
- Send the Kashmir University Recruitment application form along with demand draft and other documents with written on it “Application for the post of Registrar and Controller of Examinations advertised vide Notice No. 03 of 2018 dated September 25, 2018” to the below mentioned postal address.
Office of the Assistant Registrar Recruitment,
University of Kashmir Srinagar, 190006 J&K
Check Here: Maharojgar Recruitment
Last Date to Apply – 27-10-2018
If you feel interested to gather more details about the Kashmir University Recruitment 2018, you can login to the official web portal of the University. Also, keep visiting our website www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get the latest update and notification about university activities.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|