Konkan Railway Syllabus
Download Here Konkan Railway Syllabus !! Organization is going to conduct KRCL Trackman/Khalasi exam in the month of October 2018. In this concern, Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is inviting applications from 17-08-2018 to 16-09-2018.
Those candidates, who are going to appear in the following exam, must download Konkan Railway Syllabus PDF and Exam Pattern from here. By the help of this you can exam strategy and start your preparation accordingly.
Motive of conducting Konkan Railway Exam:
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has released the KRCL Group D Recruitment Notification for filling up the 100 vacancies in the organization. Contenders have to appear in selection procedure to prove their ability for the concerned position.
Contenders, going to apply for KRCL Recruitment Notification are advised to check the complete Konkan Railway Syllabus 2018 and exam pattern as soon as possible by going through this page that is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Konkan Railway Syllabus
Konkan Railway Group D Syllabus 2018
Konkan Group D Syllabus of Mathematics:
- Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio & Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance.
- Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
KRCL Group D Syllabus of General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn diagram, Data Interpretation, and Sufficiency.
- Conclusions and Decision Making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
KRCL Group D General Science Syllabus:
- Life Sciences
- The questions will be based on 7th standard level.
KRCL Syllabus of General awareness and current affairs:
- Science & Technology
- Politics and other subjects of importance.
Konkan Group D Exam Pattern 2018:
The Computer-Based Online Test will be conducted in the month of August 2018.
- One-Third marks will be cut on each and every wrong answer.
- The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to Common General Awareness.
- Total- 100 Questions
- Total- 100 Marks
- Duration of Test- 90 Minutes
|Questions Type||Subject Names||Total no. of questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration||Negative Marking|
|Objective Questions||General Science||100||100||90 Minutes||1/3 negative marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|General awareness and current affairs|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
Candidates twice the number of vacancies who qualify in CBT will be called for PET- candidates equal to the number of vacancies who qualify in PET will be called for DV. Extra 50% of the number of vacancy who qualify in PET will also be called for DV as a stand by. PET is qualifying in nature.
- Male Candidates will have to Qualify the 1000 Meters race in the 04 Minutes 15 Seconds.
- Female Candidates will have to Qualify the 400 Meters race in the 03 minutes 10 Seconds.
KRCL Railway JE Exam Syllabus for Reasoning 2018:
|Logical Reasoning||Alphanumeric Series|
|Blood Relations||Seating Arrangement|
|Input Output||PuzzleTabulation also|
|Coding Decoding||Coded Inequalities|
|Ranking/ Alphabet Test/ Direction||—|
Check Here: How To Prepare Reasoning for Exams
KRCL Junior Engineer Syllabusfor General Awareness 2018:
|International & National Organizations||History|
|Current Affairs||Indian Economy|
KRCL JE Syllabus for Arithmetic 2018:
|Time & Distance||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Sequence & Series||Data Interpretation also|
|Number Systems||Surds & Indices|
|Profit & Loss||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere|
|Mixtures & Alligations||Work & Time|
|Simple Interest & Compound Interest||Permutation, Combination|
Konkan Railway Exam Syllabus 2018 for Technical Ability & General Science:
Konkan Railway JE Electrical Syllabus 2018
|Electrical Machines||Magnetic Circuit|
|Synchronous Machines||Circuit law|
|Transmission and Distribution||Measurement and Measuring Instruments|
|Utilization and Electrical Energy||AC Fundamentals|
|Basic Electronics||Estimation and Costing|
|Generation||Fractional Kilowatt Motors and|
single phase induction Motors
KRCL Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus 2018 Civil
|Building Materials||Concrete Technology|
|Theory of Structures||Hydraulics|
|Estimating, Costing, and Valuation||Structural Engineering|
|Environmental Engineering||Transportation Engineering|
|Irrigation Engineering||RCC Design, Steel Design|
Read Also: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
KRCL JE Exam Syllabus 2018 General Science
Konkan Railway Exam Pattern
- Written Examinationwill be further divided into two parts namely Objective and Subjective types.
- Objective Type examination will consist of 150 questions.
- Time duration of Objective Type exam is two hours while 1 hour 30 minutes for Descriptive type.
- Negative Markingis applied in Objective Paper only, where 1/3 marks will get deducted for each wrong attempt.
- Objective Paper will be organized for 150 marks whereas Descriptive Paper will be scheduled for 50 marks.
- Question Paper will comprise of various topics such as General Intelligence, General Awareness, Arithmetic, Technical Ability, General Science.
- Written Exam will be scheduled at Navi Mumbai and or at its Regional Centres especially Ratnagiri, Madgaon, Karwar and Udupi.
|Examination Type||Subjects||Marks Allotted||Questions||Time Duration|
|Objective Type||Technical Ability and General Science||90||150||2 hours|
|Descriptive||Professional||50||–||1 hour 30 minutes|
Check Now: Railway Exams Preparation Books
Minimum Qualifying Marks in KRCL Junior Engineer Exam 2018:
- Individuals, going to appear in Junior Engineer Exam are required to obtain 60% marks (for all categories).
- No round Off will be carried out.
- Two separate panels will be prepared out of successful candidates of written examination.
- First panel will be prepared for Land losers while the other one for other than land losers.
- Panel of other than land losers aspirants will be considered after exhausting the number of qualified candidates from Land losers.
- This will be followed by scrutiny of documents as per merit order.
Read Here: Railway Exam Question Papers
Simple Steps To download KRCL Syllabus PDF 2018
Individuals who want to download the KRCL Exam Syllabus in PDF format have to follow below specified directives. Let’s take a look!!
Step1: At first, approach the official website of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited that is www.konkanrailway.com
Step2: On the homepage, search for link related to KRCL 2018 Exam Syllabus and press on that.
Step3: Subsequently, a new page will display in front of you on your computer screen showing Konkan Railway JE Syllabus 2018/ Konkan Railway Group D Syllabus.
Step4: Then, scroll down the page and check subject wise Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus/ Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Group D Exam Syllabus.
Step5: At last, download Konkan Railway Syllabus 2018 and take a print out of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd Examination Syllabus 2018 for future utilize.
Step6: Interested aspirants can also save the PDF file of Konkan Railway Jr Engineer Syllabus 2018/ Konkan Railway Group IV syllabus in their computer system.
Note: Individuals can get Konkan Railway Syllabus 2018 by going through above specified Official Link. Kindly bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain other details and facts on Konkan Railway Syllabus, Konkan Railway Exam, Konkan Railway Admit Card, etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||Konkan Railway Result|
|Konkan Railway Admit Card||Railway Current Affairs|
|Railway Quiz||Railway Interview Tips & Tricks|
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Railway Exam Pattern|