KSET Application Form
Those contenders who want to attend Karnataka State Eligibility Test are required to fill and submit KSET Application Form through proper mode. Submission of the Karnataka SET Application form after the last date i.e. 06-10-2018 will not be accepted by the organization.
On this web page, complete details about Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2018 like required eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application fee, last date to submit the KSET online form, exam date and link to download KSET 2018 Notification are respectively mentioned.
Karnataka SET Exam 2018:
This eligibility test is conducted to develop career in Lecturers / Assistant Professors at Karnataka State Universities/ Colleges /Institutions. Contenders who qualify this exam get respective post of Lecturers / Assistant Professors in concerned institute.
For further details about KSET Application Form 2018, contenders are required to look at below section of this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com Check it out and submit the KSET Form through proper mode.
KSET Application Form
Eligibility Criteria for KSET 2018 Exam:
To apply for KSET 2018, contenders must have obtained at least 55% of marks (50% marks for reserved category) in Master’s Degree OR in equivalent examination.
Age Criteria for KSET Exam:
No age limit to appear in Karnataka State Eligibility Test. Person of any age group can submit the Karnataka SET Application form and attend the exam.
KSET Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Max. Marks||No. of Ques.||Time Duration|
Contenders need to deposit the application fee through debit/ credit card/ net banking/ State bank Buddy e-Wallet payment/ Cash payment can be done by clicking SBI branch option.
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||Rs. 850/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD||Rs. 550/-|
Get Here More: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
How to Submit KSET Application Form 2018:
Aspirants need to follow the mentioned below steps to apply against Karnataka SET 2018 Exam:
- Firstly, you have to go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- Then check notification section present at the menu bar.
- Download the KSET Notification and read the details about Karnataka SET Exam.
- Hit on “Apply Online” option and you will be on a new page.
- Select “Sign up for Registration” button and fill the required details.
- Hit “Submit” option and you will receive email ID and password.
- Your KSET Registration will be done then you need to enter the ID and password at required space.
- Fill the Karnataka State Eligibility Test Application Form with correct details and upload the scanned copies of essential documents.
- Deposit the application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of KSET Online form and submit the same to the respective Nodal Centers.
KSET Examination Centres:
|Center Name||Center Code|
Check Out Latest: Karnataka Jobs
KSET 2018 Important Dates:
|Last date to submit KSET Application form||22-09-2018|
|Last date to submit KSET Online Application form with late fine of Rs. 150/-||03-10-2018|
|Submission of offline KSET 2018 Application form ends||06-10-2018|
|KSET 2018 Exam will be held on||16-12-2018|
Individuals can visit the Official Link and they will get further information about KSET 2018-2019. If you want to ask something related to Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2018 then you may write it in the comment box which is mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|KSET Results||KSET Hall Ticket|
|TET Syllabus||TET Entrance Exam|
|More Government Jobs||Online Teaching Jobs in India|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|