KU PGCET Syllabus
Get complete KU PGCET Syllabus from this page!!! Kakatiya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test will probably held in the month of May 2018. So those aspirants who are planning to appear in MA/M.Sc/M.Com/M.Ed exam must download KU PGCET Updated Syllabus 2018 from here.
Kakatiya University conduct KUPGCET exam every year for offering admissions to Post Graduation courses. This year also university is going to conduct the examination. Students who are pursuing following courses must do their preparation according to the latest KU PGCET Exam Pattern and syllabus.
How Syllabus Plays Crucial Role In Preparation?
By the help of Syllabus, you can make your exam preparation strategies. This will surely help in time management and you can also evaluate your performance. That is why; syllabus is key factor in the preparation of exam.
To download the KU PGCET MA/M.Sc/M.Com/M.Ed Syllabus PDF, you are required to read the complete page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
KU PGCET Syllabus
KUPGCET Syllabus 2018:
To score good marks in KU Post Graduate Common Entrance Test, you may plan out your studies as per KU PGCET Syllabus 2018.
|Subjects||KU PGCET Syllabus|
|English||English Grammar, Books and Authors, Figures of Speech, Literary Terms, Ages and Movements, Literary Appreciation of Poem and Prose Passage|
|Economics||Micro Economics, Macro Economics, Economic Development and Indian Economic Problems,|
|Public Administration||Concept and Theories, Indian Administration, Management of Resources,|
|Political Science||Concepts, Theories and Institutions, History of India, History of Modern Europe|
|Sociology||Definition, Scope and Nature, Its Relation to Other Sciences, Human Society, Socializations, Social Contract Theory, Status of women in Hindu Society|
|Human Resource Management||Language Comprehension, General Knowledge, Test of Reasoning, Management Aptitude|
|Master of Social Work||Human Society, Social Groups, Social Institutions, Social Problems, Social Work|
|Master of Education||Foundation of Education, Psychological foundation of Education, Educational Technology and Computer Education, School Management and System of Education|
|Master of Tourism Management||Geographical conditions of India, Vedic Culture, Mauryan Empire, Western Impact on India|
|Mcom||Business Economics, Industrial Organization and Management, Financial Accounting, Quantitative Techniques, Financial Management|
|Botany||Diversity of Microbes, Diversity of cryptogams, Diversity of Flowering Plants:|
|Zoology||Biology of inverterbrates and cell biology, Biomolecules of the cell, Animal Physiology, Applied Zoology|
Check Here: Kakatiya University Previous Question Papers
KUPGCET 2018 Exam Pattern:
- KU PGCET Entrance Exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions (except M.P.Ed).
- Time duration of KU Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is of two and a half hours.
- In M.P.Ed, there are 75 multiple choice objective questions while remaining 25 marks will be awarded by the deportment of physical education Kakatiya University for the sports achievements.
- Com. Entrance Test shall be common for M.Com. General, M.Com. (FA), M.Com. (B & I), M.Com. (CA).
- There will be no entrance test for PG courses in Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, Food Science & Technology, and M Sc in MIT.
KU PGCET Exam Pattern 2018:
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen Paper Based) both|
|Number of papers||1|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple choice objective type of questions|
|Exam duration||150 minutes|
Check Here: Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear
Download KU PGCET Syllabus PDF:
KU PGCET M.A. Syllabus:
|M.A. English||Download PDF|
|M.A. Economics||Download PDF|
|M.A. Political Science||Download PDF|
|M.A. Sociology||Download PDF|
|M.A. Telugu||Download PDF|
|M.A. Public Administration||Download PDF|
|M.A. History||Download PDF|
|M.A. Gender Studies||Download PDF|
KU PGCET M.Sc. Syllabus:
|M. Sc. Botany.||Download PDF|
|M.Sc. Zoology||Download PDF|
|M.Sc. Chemistry||Download PDF|
|M.Sc. Physics||Download PDF|
|M.Sc. Mathematics||Download PDF|
|M.Sc. Microbiology||Download PDF|
|M.Sc. (Bio Chemistry)||Download PDF|
|M.Sc. Bio Technology||Download PDF|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||Download PDF|
|M.Sc. Geology||Download PDF|
|M.Sc. Psychology||Download PDF|
KU PGCET M.com Syllabus:
|M.com Syllabus||Download PDF|
KU PGCET M.Ed. Syllabus:
|M.Ed. Syllabus||Download PDF|
Recommended Books for KU PGCET 2018:
|English||Contemporary English Grammar, Structures and Composition||David Green||Madras: Macmillan|
|English||A Glossary of Literary Terms||M.H. Abrams||Bangalore: Prism Books|
|Combined Subjects||All India Kakatiya University Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (KU PGCET) Books 201||Vikram editorial board||–|
Do You Know: How To Find Study Material Online
KU PGCET 2018 Important Instructions:
- All questions of KU PGCET 2018 are multiple choice questions.
- The candidates have to mark the correct answers on the OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates need to use blue or black ink ball point only to mark the OMR sheet.
- Do not mark two answers for the same question. In this case, your answer will be considered wrong.
- After completion of the test, the candidates must affix their signature in the space provided on the OMR answer sheet.
- Do not fold, tear, wrinkle, or staple your answer sheet.
- If the answer sheet is in a defective state, contact your invigilator before the commencement of the exam
Know Here: 5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers
To download the KU PGCET Syllabus 2018, you need to visit the official link. You can bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section