Labour Bureau Recruitment
Ministry of Labour and Employment has issued a job advertisement titled as Labour Bureau Recruitment for the posts of Investigator, Supervisor, consultant, assistant and stenographer in different office locations. Candidates wishing to apply for Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 for 875 posts mentioned above must go through this page. Remember the closing date to fill the online application form is 01-07-2018.
The process of filling online application form has been started from 21-06-2018 and candidate must apply for certain positions within the tentative period that is 10 days of the publication of the advertisement through the link provided below. Labour bureau Chandigarh recruitment is a golden opportunity for those who wish to make their career in public sector.
Labour Bureau Investigator/Supervisor Recruitment
Labour bureau, Chandigarh, an attached office of ministry of labour and employment invites online applications from young and qualified candidates under schemes of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Survey (PMMY-survey) and area frame enterprise survey (AFES).these posts are in labour bureau’s office located in Chandigarh/Kanpur/Kolkata/Ahmedabad etc.
To grab all the detailed information regarding Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018, candidates must go through this page which is well created by www.recruitmentinboxx.com and should check all the eligibility parameters like minimum qualification required, age limit, mode of selection, salary structure for various above positions.
Check Out: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
Labour Bureau Recruitment
Labour Bureau Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Post name||Qualification required|
|Post-graduate degree in economics/applied economics/business economics/econometrics from recognized board or university.|
|Investigator||B.A./B.COM./BSc /BBE (bachelor in business economics) with statistics or mathematics or economics as one of the subject from recognized university.|
|Assistant||Person having a bachelor degree of equivalent of recognized university with proficiency in computers|
|Stenographer||10+2 or its equivalent from recognized board.|
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
- The minimum and maximum age limit in Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 should be between 18-30 years for assistant & stenographer and 21-35 years for investigator and 21-45 years for consultant and supervisor.
- The upper age limit of retired employees of central and state government for all posts should be 64 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to candidates of SC/ST/OBC as per orders issued by government of India and 5 years age relaxation to candidates who previously worked in labour bureau.
Salary structure of Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018:
- Consultant: Rs 60,000/-
- Supervisor: Rs 21,120/-
- Investigator: Rs 19,800/-
- Assistant: Rs 14,520/-
- Stenographer: Rs 14,520/-
- TA/TD as per rules will be admissible during official hour.
Mode of selection:
Candidates in Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 will be selected on the basis of merit as decided by labour bureau. Selected candidates for the posts of consultants will be called for personal interview and selection will be held on the basis of qualification and experience and marks obtained in the interview.
Mist Read: Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers
How to apply ?
- Candidates who are going to appear for Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 for the Investigator, Supervisor, and consultant posts should apply online at www.lbchd.in.
- After hitting on the link, an application form will be displayed on the screen which contained the notification in PDF format. Read all the complete information regarding recruitment process to check your eligibility criteria.
- Now, fill the application form with correct details. Candidates must indicate the preference for the scheme carefully for which they are applying.
- Hit on “submit” to get application successfully registered and take a print out of the application form for future use.
|Starting date to apply online||21-06-2018|
|Last date to apply online||01-07-2018|
For more information regarding Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018, you may visit the official link of the website and also contact Ministry Of Labour and Employment, Labour Bureau S.C.O. 28-31, SECTOR-17A Chandigarh. For latest career related updates, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Chandigarh Jobs||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|