Launch of Digital India Project by PM Modi
Launch of Digital India Project by PM Modi aims to connect all gram panchayats, by broadband internet, encourage e-governance and making India into a linked knowledge economy. Here we are throwing some lights on Programme Highlights in Detail.
The Digital India Project is designed to ensure that all the villages in India have high speed internet, wi-fi in all schools or universities and wi-fi hotspots in all public places by 2019. PM Narendra Modi launches Digital India Project on 01st July 2015 with a plan to complete the project by 2019.
The purpose of Launch of Digital India Project by PM Modi comprises of complete growth in areas of electronic services, products, manufacturing and employment opportunities etc. The vision of Digital India is focused on three main key areas –
- Formation of Digital Infrastructure
- Delivering Governance & Services On Demand
- Digital Empowerment of citizens
Launch of Digital India Project by PM Modi
Digital India Project Highlights
Tata Group Chairman Kumar Manglam Birla Speaks:
- MP online, Maharashtra online are some state programmes which allows citizens to remain in touch with government
- Tata Group is planning to appoint 60,000 specialized in IT.
- India has all the Powerful sources to become a global driver in the developments of Tech in the world
- I commit Tata Group’s unconditional participation to make this a century of India innovation
- Crucial points that will take Digital India ahead are powerful infrastructure utility, offering governance and service in actual time and digitally give power to people.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley speaks to Digital India event:
- Our industry leader shall cooperatively takes India to bigger heights
- Our country becoming a wonderful authority in Information Technology was simply because Govt interference was minimal.
- This is one of the biggest movements that bring services to citizens.
- Countless changes are taking place in the our country
- We will see further banking being finished not in real buildings but digitally
Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Digital India Event:
- I congratulate MR Ravi Shankar Prasad and his members of team.
- With complete approach, he was thinking up a luminous idea
- I hope that dreams harboured by youthful India will finally come true.
- Least administration and most governance- that’s our dream & we prepare to combine E-governance and M-governance.
- Today, a children’s school bag is weighty than him/her. Now the whole course outline can be in palm of his/her hand.
- To make sure to decrease dependence on e-imports and launch Indian-made electronics and products in India
- Design in India is as important as Make in India.
- I vision of a digital India where technology make sure that government responsibility is incorruptible.
- I dream of a digital India where e-commerce makes the wealth
- I dream of a digital India where cyber-security becomes a fundamental component of India.
Ravi Shankar Prasad (Union Minister) Shares His Ideas:
- India’s ability plus IT is equivalent to India tomorrow.
- I am very pleased that PM after his achievement within 100 days visualizes this encouraging plan.
- Billion of people in India are powered by IT (information technology).
Company Manager Director (Reliance Industries Limited) Mukesh Ambani speaks about the project:
- I think Digital India shall be a big success. It authorizes the adolescence to complete their aspirations.
- Generally Industry grows more rapidly than administrator but with Digital India, I have no doubt in saying, the government has moved quicker.
- We at Reliance will invest 250 crores across the Digital India pillars.
Azim Premji (Chairman of Wipro) also conveys his thoughts:
- This is important to make sure that every citizen has facility to get and make use of these services.
- The dream of Prime Minister for Digital India is a very dominant. It is a very first step forward to allow citizens with technology.
- The vision is straightforward but difficult to make sure these services see the light of day
- The equation India Today + Information Technology = India Future has become a tack mantra of Information Technology firm.
Aditya Birla Group Chairman Kumar Mangalam Birla addresses the event:
- In next few years we also invest extra 7 billion dollars.
- We are intiating a new programme to connect with entrepreneurs
- PM has expressed a brave dream for digital future. We show our appreciation to this momentous launch
- We aim to construct a ‘Bharat connect’ and plan to bring together, connect with 10 million people across villages.
- We will potentially partner with 10,000 entrepreneurs soon.
- The most important approach of Digital India Group is to come ahead with original thoughts and practical explanation throughout the world to make Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision of a digital India a reality.
The Digital India project aims to provide Broadband Highways, Universal Access to Mobile Connectivity, Public Internet Access Programme. Success of this programme will make our country digitally authorized and leader in practice of Information Technology which helps to create jobs in health, education, agriculture, banking, etc and boost economic growth.
You may also like to visit this section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|How to Fill Online Application Form||Golden Rules of Career Success|
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Best Career Options|