‘LOreal India For Young Women In Science Scholarship Scheme’ initiates girls from economically disadvantaged sections of society for higher education. Check eligibility criteria for LOreal Scholarship, process to fill application form, imp dates & others form here.
LOreal Scholarship 2018 Scheme initiated in 2003 and has consistently helped young women for scientific studies. Last date to apply for LOreal Scholarship Science Program Scheme is 16-07-2018.
LOreal Science Program Scholarship Scheme:
Till date up to 300 scholarships are provided to young women, passionate about science & to achieve dreams and aspirations of pursuing career in science.
To gain more details about LOreal Scholarship 2018- 2019 such as eligibility, applying procedure & others, go through this page modified by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
LOreal Scholarship Eligibility 2018:
Check eligibility criteria to apply for LOreal Science Program Scheme from here.
- Passed standard XII (Science) from India
- Graduated in the current academic year (March 2018)
- Minimum 85% in PCB / PCM
- Maximum 19 years of age as on 31/05/2018
- Annual family income should be less than INR 4,00,000
- This scholarship is open for study in any field of Science: Medicine, Engineering, Information Technology, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, and other graduate courses pertaining to Science (B.Sc) etc.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Amount for LOreal Science Program Scheme:
The scholarship consists of up to Rs. 2.5 lacs, granted in equal annual installments over the period of the degree of study, subject to the submission of proof of the student passing each year.
Criteria for selecting students for LOreal Scholarship:
- This Scholarship is only for girl students desirous to pursue degree course in Science/ Medical/ Engineering/ Biotechnology or any other scientific field, in a recognized institute in India.
- Shortlisted students and her parents will be called for an interview in Mumbai/ Delhi/ Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata (based on the proximity of the candidate) at their own cost.
- The interview will be conducted by a jury consisting of eminent members of the scientific and academic communities along with L’Oréal India representatives.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Process to fill LOreal Scholarship Application Form 2018:
- Visit official portal of organization i.e. www.foryoungwomeninscience.com
- Hit on ‘Eligibility Criteria” tab & read all details concerning eligibility & others.
- If you find eligible, then hit on ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- At new window, hit on ‘Registration’ tab.
- After filling registration form, enter email Id & Password under Login.
- Now, fill Scholarship Application Form.
- Put asked details in LOreal Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Upload required documents along with form.
- Take a preview of form & submit your form.
- You must carry print copy of same for further usage.
Documents required for scholarship:
- Admission letter (attested by college)
- Fees receipt (attested by college)
- Student’s own bank account number
- PAN Card Copy or Aadhar Card
- Passbook copy, which clearly mentions the PRINTED bank account details and IFSC code (attested by bank)
- Blank bank cheque with the word CANCELLED written on it
- Attached undertaking signed by yourself and either one of your parent
LOreal Scholarship Last Date 2018:
Last date to apply for Scholarship: 16-07-2018
The Scholarship Cell, L’Oréal India,
8th Floor A wing, Marathon Futurex, NM Joshi Marg
Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013
Contact Number: +91 22 6700 3000
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is all about LOreal Scholarship 2018- 2019. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates about latest recruitment etc.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Manner To Apply For Scholarship||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|