Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
K.C. Mahindra Education Trust (KCMET) offers Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship for those students who want to continue their studies after 10th/ 12th standards.
Students who have secured admission in 1st Year Diploma at any recognized Polytechnic institute can apply against KCMET scholarship scheme. Then students need to submit the application form till the closing date through proper medium.
Purpose Behind The Scheme:
The motive behind offering this scheme is to provide some financial help to those students who are belonging to week financial backgrounds. This scheme will provide a great help in their further studies.
To enhance further information about Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2018, students need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look:
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
- K.C. Mahindra Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad
- Mahindra Search for Talent Scholarship
- K.C. Mahindra UWC Scholarship
- Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship:
- Those individuals who have done 10th/ 12th standard or its equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Along with this they should have secured admission in a government or any other recognized Polytechnic Institute for Diploma Courses in India.
- Students must belonging to lower income group families.
- Willing students must have obtained minimum 60% marks in matriculation.
- Students who belonging to lower income families, disabled children, girl students and armed forces personnel will be given preference.
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Amount of Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship Scheme:
- The authority will provide Rs. 10000 per annum to deserving students. The maximum time period of this KCMET scholarship is 3 years i.e. duration of the course.
- The amount includes all the expenses of tuition, boarding and lodging for the entire course program.
- Under KCMET 2018 scheme 550 scholarships are offered every year to deserving students.
Selection Process for KCMET Scholarship:
The final selection will be done on the basis of merit list. The list will be prepared by the organization according to the qualification and category of students.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
How to Apply for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2018:
- Willing students first visit the official website of K.C. Mahindra Education Trust i.e. www.kcmet.org
- Then hit “What we do” option which is visible at the top of the home page.
- Press initiatives option from the given option.
- Check the entire details regarding Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship for 1st Year Diploma and download the application form.
- Fill he form with correct information and attach all self attested copies of essential documents.
- Enclose it in an envelope and submit at the postal address:
How To Apply For Scholarship? Read Here
K.C. Mahindra Education Trust,
Cecil Court, 3rd Floor, Near Regal Cinema,
Mahakavi Bushan Marg, Colaba,
Mumbai – 400 001
Last date to submit the application form is July 2018
If you want to know more about Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2018 then you can follow us on social media. You can also bookmark this page by pressing the shortcut keys i.e. Ctrl.+D.
Clear your doubts (if any) by write it down in the comment box which is framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, our experts will try their best to solve your confusion.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|How To Get A College Scholarship?||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Best Colleges in India||Why College Attendance is Important|