Mangalore University Admission
Mangalore University Admission for PG courses will be commenced from 01-06-2019. Students who are looking forward to pursue Post Graduation courses from Mangalore University can apply for Mangalore University Admission 2019 before last date.
Apply for Mangalore University Admission
Applications are invited from students who possessed required qualification and fulfill all eligibility norms. Eligible student can apply for Mangalore University PG Admission by the submitting the form latest before 16-07-2019.
Applicants, those who want to grab more details related to Mangalore University Admission 2019 are suggested to read this entire page which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Mangalore University Admission
Courses Offered for Mangalore University Admission
Mangalore University PG Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for Admission to Mangalore University PG courses should have completed graduation degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university or any other University with the respective subject as major/optional subject with a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST/Category-I candidates) marks in the subject.
Why Do Post Graduation? deaf dating singles
Along with Mangalore University Admission form one should pay fees through Challan or DD in favour of Finance Officer, Mangalore University payable only at Mangalagangothri/ Mangalore
- 300 for general category and Rs. 150 for SC/ST/Cat-1.
- Through post Rs. 350 for general category and Rs. 200 for SC/ST/Cat-1 as Demand Draft in favour of ‘Finance Officer, Mangalore University’
- For entrance test a fee of Rs.300 for general category and Rs.150 for SC/ST/ Category-I also be paid.
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
Mangalore University Admission Procedure 2019
As per the Mangalore University Admission notification, screening of students for post-graduate courses will be done on the basis of entrance test.
How to Apply for Mangalore University Admission 2019?
To apply for Mangalore University Post Graduate Admission follow below mentioned step by steps guidelines-
- Firstly, visit to the official site of the university i.e. www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- From the home page, go to the “News and Notifications” section
- Select “P.G. Admission Notification for The Academic Year 2019-2020” link.
- Read detailed instructions of Mangalore University Admission Notification.
- Download and fill Mangalore University Application form with correct details.
- Attach self-attested copies of relevant documents with Mangalore University Online Application form
- At last submit Mangalore University Online Admission form to the respective chairperson
- Application form may be obtained from The Registrar, Mangalore University, New Administrative Building, Mangalagangothri-574199 or Principal, University College, Mangalore- 575001 or Principal, F.M.K.M.C. College, Madikeri- 571201 or Chairman/co-ordinator, P.G. Centre, ChikkaAluvara, Kodagu along with prospectus
- Fill correct details in form and attach self-attested copies of essential documents
- Submit the Mangalore University Admission form to Chairpersons of respective Departments of the University
Chairman, Mangalore University, Mangalagangotri – 574199, Karnataka, India
You can also check out last date to fill application form for: Karnataka Scholarship
|Issue of Application Form||01-06-2019|
|Commencement of session||16-07-2019|
Press Here For Mangalore University Official Link
To get more details related to Mangalore University Admission 2019, must visit to above highlighted Official site. One can also bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com, to get all updates details regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|Check Best Opportunities after UG||Why College Attendance is Important|