MAT 2019 February Exam Dates has been released!! Candidates keen to participate in Management Aptitude Test are suggested to ensure required eligibility mentioned in MAT February Notification.
In order to get admission to MBA and allied programmes, you have to submit MAT Application Form till the last date which is 08-02-2019 (PBT) and 12-02-2019 (CBT). To apply for MAT FEB 2019, you are suggested to check this page.
MAT 2019 Dates
|Name of the conducting Body||All India Management Association|
|Name of the examination||Management Aptitude Test|
|Level of examination||National Level Examination|
|Mode of Exam||Online mode and Offline Mode|
|Test Date||17-02-2019 |
|Test Timing||10.00 to 12.30 Hrs||In single/|
|Last Date For|
|Availability Of Admit|
Cards On The
For PBT And CBT)
MAT 2019 February Notification Complete Details has been provided below by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your comfort, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead as soon as possible.
MAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
Check Now: MBA Entrance Exam
MAT 2019 Admission Procedure
- After releasing of MAT Result, MAT Admission Procedure 2019 will be commenced-
- On basis of their marks/ranks in the Management Aptitude Test 2019 entrance test applicants will be called for Interview.
- One can also apply in different institutions as per their choice by filling the Registration form.
- Selection of candidates is comprises of Personal Interview, Group Discussion, and/or Written Ability Test (WAT) rounds.
- Final admission of the candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance exam, probably.
MAT 2019 Procedure
Candidate can take MAT as
(i) Paper Based Test (PBT) or
(ii) Computer Based Test (CBT) or
(iii) Both PBT & CBT
- Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fees of Rs. 1100/- in addition to Rs. 1550/-.
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores in addition to existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutions in total.
You Can Also Check Details On: MAT Application Form
MAT 2019 Registration Procedure
STEP 1: New Candidate to Create Log In
- New Candidate to visit the website: mat.aima.in/feb19 and hit on Register (New Log In) button.
- Fill the details to create Log In.
- You must have a valid email ID for applying online to receive the OTP for email ID Verification.
- Press the button “Submit”, an OTP will be send to your email id; enter the OTP in the space provided and hit on button “Verify & Submit” to create your Login.
- The confirmation message for the New Login created will be sent on your email.
STEP 2: Already Logged In Candidate Have To Log In To Their Account To Complete The Process Of Filling Registration Form
- Already logged in candidate to visit the website: mat.aima.in/feb19 and login by pressing on “Login (to complete registration form)” button.
- Enter email, password, date of birth and click on “Submit” button
STEP 3: Fill Registration Form & Choices for Management Institutes (MI)
- Fill the details on the online registration form.
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 MIs for sending their scores in addition to existing option of selecting 5 MIs i.e. they can select 7 MIs in total.
- While filling the registration form, please save the information by clicking on the button “SAVE”.
- In case you wish to edit any information, log-in again using the same Email‐ID and Date of Birth. After editing the information, ensure to save it by clicking the button “SAVE”.
STEP 4: Upload Photo and Signature
- Photograph must be a recent passport size color photo.
- The photo image file should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should not be more than 100KB and not less than 40KB
- Sign on white paper with Black ink pen and scan it.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of file should not be more than 40KB and not less than 10KB.
STEP 5: Make Payment
Payment of registration fee can be made through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
STEP 6: View/Download Registration form
Candidate can view the form after making payment and can take print out of the same for their record.
STEP 7: Update Details If Required
Candidate can edit few details after downloading and reviewing MAT 2019 Registration Form.
MAT Official Links
|Online Registration By Candidates for Feb 2019 MAT||Check Here|
|MAT Registration||Check Here|
|MAT login||Check Here|
|TO recover Password||Check Here|
|MAT 2019 Registration Guidelines||Check Here|
|Login For Additional MI||Check Here|
|B-SCHOOL Registration For February 2019 MAT||Check Here|
|MAT 2019 B – School Registration||Check Here|
|MAT 2019 B – School Login||Check Here|
MAT PBT Test Centers 2019
Want to Know? How To Prepare For MAT
MAT CBT Test Centers 2019
Get Here: MAT Previous Year Question Papers
MAT Exam Pattern
|Number of Sections||5|
and Data interpretation and
Indian & Global Environment
|Mode||Paper based test|
|Duration of the MAT Test||2 hr. 30 min. (150 mins)|
|Number of Questions||200 (every question has 4 options)|
|+1 for every correct answer|
and -0.25 for every wrong answer
MAT 2019 Exam Pattern
|Section||No of Questions||Time|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
Along with Exam pattern candidates must also know about the MAT 2019 Syllabus, here we have given a brief description of Syllabus of MAT 2019. The detailed MAT December Syllabus is given in below given link:
| Graphs, Charts, Bar Graphs, Pie Chart,|
Venn Diagram, Puzzles, Tables etc.
|Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension,|
Grammar, Verbal Reasoning,
Analogies, Odd man out,
Sentence correction & completion,
Antonyms, Idioms etc
Verbal Ability, Coding and
Decoding, Family Tree, Effect
and Cause, Sequencing etc.
|Mathematical Skills||Geometry, Number System,|
Functions, Date and Time,
Progression, Algebra, Averages,
Ration and Proportions etc.
| Current Affairs, General Knowledge,|
Geography, History, Sports,
Entertainment, Politics, Science,
Awards, Business etc.
MAT Admit Card 2019:
Candidates will be able to download their MAT CBT Admit Card from 19-02-2019 while MAT PBT Admit Card will be available from 09-02-2019. To download MAT 2019 Admit Card, you may go through the given link.
MAT 2019 Result:
After successfully commencing the MAT Examination, the authorities of MAT Examination will declare the MAT Scorecard. To download the MAT Scorecard candidates need to visit the official website of Management Aptitude Test 2019.
After declaring the MAT 2019 Result, the MAT Cut off will be released. On the basis of MAT Merit List, candidates will be called for MAT Counseling Procedure.
MAT Cutoff 2019
The participating institutes of MAT will shortlist candidates on the basis of the minimum marks scored by them or we can day according to the MAT Cut Off 2019. The MAT 2019 cutoff can be either in the form of percentile or score. The cutoff score ranges from 250 to 700 varying from B-School to B-School.
Get List of: Top MBA Colleges In India
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003, India
Phone: 011 – 24645100 / 011 – 24617354 / 011 – 43128100
Applicants, here we have provided complete information about the MAT 2019 but still if anyone wants to fetch other relevant details must visit the official link. Applicants are advice to stay in touch with our portal so that we will update you as shortly any info will be intimated on the official site. Kindly bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d key.
You May Also Like To Check This Section