A latest job notification for MATI Recruitment has delivered by the Meghalaya Administrative Training Institute. Organization wants to hire goal oriented and expert candidates for the 6 Vacant post of Assistant Director and Hostel Warden. Eligible Job seekers can apply for MATI vacancy by submitting application form before the last date that is 18-09-2017. For more information about MATI Recruitment 2017, Candidates are suggested to scroll down the entire page.
This Page Includes:
Details about MATI 2017 Recruitment
|Required Qualification||Limitation of Age|
|Details about Remuneration||Process of Selection|
|How to apply for Meghalaya Administrative Training Institute job notification|
Last date to apply
Before applying for the MATI Jobs, aspirants are informed to check the eligibility criteria. Aspirants have to apply offline for given posts with self-attested copies of the document by Speed Post/ Hand on or before the last due date. To know more details about MATI Recruitment 2018, aspirants need to go through the whole page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Organization Name- Meghalaya Administrative Training Institute
- Number of vacancy- 6
Meghalaya Administrative Training Institute Vacancies:
- Assistant Director- 5
- Hostel Warden- 1
Candidates must have degree in Computer Science & Engineering/Master of Computer Applications/Masters in Computer Science/ MBA with at least 55% marks from a recognized University/Institution and 3 years work experience in a similar domain and for the post of Hostel Warden experienced shall be required of two years.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
The age of the candidate should not be more than 28 years as per the norms of the organization.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Director||Rs.17,000- Rs.33,690|
|Hostel Warden||Rs.13,100- Rs.25,570|
Screening Committee will shortlist the applicants who are found appropriate based on the fundamental necessities of the post. List of shortlisted candidates would be posted on notice board and website. The shortlisted candidates will be called for screening process.
Employment News- New Updates: Helps You To Find Latest Recruitment
- Candidates belonging General / OBC Category need to pay an application fee of Rs. 460/-
- SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 230/-
How to apply for Meghalaya Administrative Training Institute Job notification:
- First and foremost step is to log on the official website of organization that is www.mati.gov.in.
- Then, candidates have to press “Amendment to the Advertisement No. MATI 06/2012/91 dated 01-06-2017 link” which is located at homepage
- Now a new page will be open in front of you and you have to choose that one in which you are interested.
- After that read all the information given on the advertisement vigilantly
- After reading notification, candidates have to download application form and fill it in a prescribed format.
- Then attach recent passport size photograph and copies of credentials/certificates (If necessary)
- Once the application form filled successfully, candidates should send complete application form to the postal address which is mentioned below.
Office of the Meghalaya Administrative Training Institute”,
Meghalaya Secretariat Additional Building, IG Point, Shillong – 793001
Last Date to Apply- 18-09-2017
MATI Recruitment- Download PDF
To get more information about MATI Recruitment 2017-2018, you need to visit on the Official Link. You can follow us on face book, twitter and Google plus. For latest updates stay connected with this page. If you have any query then you write in comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||How to Find a Job Online|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|