To fill up 30 Posts of Program Organizer, Maharashtra Center For Entrepreneurship Development has released notification titled as MCED Recruitment. This association is inviting application from willing & fascinated applicants against MCED Bharti.
Contenders who hold Degree can apply for MCED Chandrapur Recruitment by submitting the application form in a prescribed format. You can download the application form from official website by taking some below provided steps.
MCED 2018 Recruitment Last Date!!!
After downloading the MCED Recruitment Application Form, fill it with all necessary information and submit the form to below provided address on or before the last date that is 05th May 2018.
No application will be received after the due date. Furthermore, you can get the whole details regarding MCED Recruitment 2018 from below section of this page which is well provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Program Organizer: 30 Vacancies
Required Qualification for MCED Jobs:
Contenders who are going to apply for Maharashtra Center For Entrepreneurship Development Recruitment should possess Graduate Degree from a recognized University / Institute with good academic records. Preference will be given to experienced applicants against MCED Recruitment.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Age Limitation for MCED 2018 Recruitment:
- Maximum age of applicants will be decided by administration of Maharashtra Center For Entrepreneurship Development.
- The upper age limit in respect of reserved category of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of relevant acts, rules, orders and instructions.
Remuneration for MCED Vacancy:
Appointed candidates will be paid impressive and consolidated amount of salary which will be offered by administration of association. Other allowances and incentives will also be paid to the selected candidates as per the norms for MCED Program Organizer Recruitment.
Method of Selection:
Selection of contenders will be done on basis of Written Test / Oral Test (Interview) and Written Test will be conducted after screening of applications. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the Written Test / Oral Test against MCED Notification.
How to Apply for MCED Recruitment Advertisement?
- Candidates first visit the official website that is www.mced.nic.in to download MCED Application Form.
- Then candidates need to go through “Latest News & Events” section and hit the appropriate link related to MCED Advertisement for Program Organizer.
- Read the notification carefully and download the application format.
- Type the application as per format with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- Attach recent passport size photograph, self attested copies of matriculation certificate for date of birth and all relevant documents such as educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate, Medical Certificate applicable along with application.
- Keep the application form in an envelope and submit it to below mentioned address.
श्री शिवराम एकडे, प्रकल्प अधिकारी,
महाराष्ट्र उद्योजकता विकास केंद्र, विकास भवन,
208 रा मजला, उद्योग भवन, बसस्टँड समोर, चंद्रपूर
Check Out Current: Maharashtra Jobs
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 05-05-2018
Hit the above provided official link to get complete details regarding MCED Recruitment 2018. Applicants can also book mark the web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option for getting latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Jobs by Qualification|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|