Meghalaya High Court Recruitment
A latest notice has been issued named as Meghalaya High Court Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of District Judge.
Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria needed for Meghalaya High Court District Judge Recruitment, can send their application form in prescribed format to the respective address. The last date for submission of application forms for Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2018 is 26th July 2018.
Meghalaya High Court Job, Submit Applications till 26th July 2018
Applicants can download the format of Meghalaya High Court Application form from the official portal. Duly filled application form should be set along with the further needed self-attested.
Applicants may easily apply for Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2018 with the help of guidelines provided on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Meghalaya High Court Recruitment
Meghalaya High Court Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: District Judge
Candidates, who want to apply for Meghalaya Higher Judicial Service Recruitment, must be holder of degree in law of a recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Find Out Latest: Law Jobs
Applicants, applying for Meghalaya High Court Vacancies, their age must be as following:
- Minimum Age: 35 Years
- Maximum Age: 48 Years
Relaxation in upper age will be given o reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
To apply for Meghalaya High Court 2018 Recruitment, candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (Non reserved) Rs. 300/-m (Reserved) as application fee.
Candidates selected for joining on Meghalaya High Court District Judge Jobs, will get Rs. 51500-1230-58930-1380-63010/- as monthly remuneration. Along with salary candidates will also get further perks and profits as per the norms.
Selection of candidates for Meghalaya High Court Jobs, will be made on the basis of their performances in written test and personal interview, which is going to be conducted by the select
Get Here Preparation Links
How to apply for Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Meghalaya High Court District Judge Vacancies by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is meghalayahighcourt.nic.in
- Now you need to select “Notice Board >> Recruitment >> Recruitment Notification” link.
- On the next page you can see various links but you are required to select and hit on “Advertisement for Grade-I of the Meghalaya Higher Judicial Service along with application form, syllabus and other Annexures” link.
- You will get a PDF file of Meghalaya High Court Notification, having all the details regarding job.
- You must read all the details mentioned in it.
- Afterwards you have to download the application form prescribed below in PDF file.
- Fill the form in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
The Registrar General,
High Court of Meghalaya,
Get here Latest Job Updates: Maharojgar Recruitment
Last date for submission of application form: 26-07-2018
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get rest details about Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2018. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||High Court Recruitment|