Merit cum Means Scholarship
Apply now for Merit cum Means Scholarship directly through this page. Those students who belong to minority communities (Christians, Buddhists, Muslims, Sikhs, Jains, and Zoroastrians /Parsis) can apply for MCM Scholarship Scheme/ Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities 2022.
This MCM Scholarship 2022 Scheme gives pecuniary support to the students who are not able to do further studies due to financial issues. To apply for MCM Minority Scholarship, you have to fill out the Merit cum Means Scholarship 2022 Application Form before the last date.
MCM Scholarship for Minority Students 2022
MBBS/ Medical & Para Medical Courses/ Engineering/ Architecture/ Veterinary Sc. & Animal Husbandry/ Design/ Pharmacy/ CA/CS/ ICWA/ Fashion Technology/ Law/ Management/MCA students are eligible to apply for MCM Minority Scholarship.
For getting further details about Merit cum Means Scholarship 2022-2023, you need to scroll down the whole page which is well updated by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Merit cum Means Scholarship
Merit cum Means Scholarship 2022 Last Date
The exact schedule for various crucial events of the MCM Scholarship 2022 hasn’t been announced yet. However, you must have a look at the tentative dates for filling up the MOMA Scholarship Application Form stated in the table below.
|Application begins||August 2022|
|Applications closes||November 2022|
MCM Scholarship – Objective
The objective of the Merit-cum-Means Scholarships for Minorities is to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses.
Merit cum Means Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To receive the benefits of the MCM Scholarships, you need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must belong to a minority community specified by the Government of India. The minority communities include Sikhs, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis), and Jains.
- The applicant must be enrolled in any technical and professional course at the undergraduate or postgraduate level in a recognized University or Institute.
- He/she should have scored a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the last qualifying examination.
- The annual family income of the candidate must not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh from all sources.
MCM Scholarship Reward Details
The Scholarship is expected to be distributed in November (for fresher) & December (for renewal) of this year. The amount is directly transferred to the candidate’s account. The scheme will cover other allowances if the student lives in a hostel. Refer to the table placed below to know the Benefits & Rewards associated with the Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities:
|Item||Scholarship Benefits & Rewards|
|Course fee||Rs. 20,000 per annum subject to actuals whichever|
is less (for both Hostellers & Day Scholars)
|Maintenance allowance||Rs. 1,000 per month for Hostellers and INR 500 per|
month for Day Scholars for a period of 10 months
|Scholarship for listed institutes||Full course fee reimbursed for 85 listed institutes|
Check Here: List of More Available Scholarships In India
How To Apply For Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2022?
The Ministry Of Minority Affairs invites applications for the Merit Cum Means Scholarship via online mode only. Thus, candidates who want to fill Merit Cum Means Scholarship Form but are confused about the application procedure can go through the step-wise instructions stated below:
- Visit the official National Scholarship Portal which is scholarships.gov.in.
- On the home page, go to the “Ministry of Minority Affairs” section which is located under the “central schemes” section.
- After that, press the “Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS” link over there then press the “apply” link.
- If you are a new user then press the Register tab and if you have already applied for MCM Scholarship then press the “Login to apply” link.
- After that fill out the MCM Scholarship Form with asked details and upload all the required testimonials.
- At last hit on submit button and take a printout of the application form for future use.
MCM Scholarship Form 2022 Essential Documents
The documents have to be scanned and upload while filling the Merit Cum Means Scholarship Form:
- Student Photo
- Institution Verification Form
- Self-declaration of Income Certificate by the student
- Self-declaration of the community by the student
- In case of Fresh: Self Attested Certificate of ‘Previous Academic Mark sheet’ as filled in Form
- In case of Renewal: Self-Attested Certificate of Previous Year Marksheet as filled in the Form.
- Fee Receipt of current course year
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of the student
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
MOMA Merit Cum Means Scholarship Renewal
The Merit Cum Means scholarship, once bestowed, may be renewed during the next academic year of the course on the production of a certificate that the student has secured 50% marks in the previous year’s examination.
MCM Scholarship Selection Procedure
- Reservation for girls: 30% of the scholarship of total students will be made available to girl students, and if in case the required number of eligible girls is not available then the balance scholarships may be distributed to boy candidates.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on a merit basis and Preference will be given to the BPL families.
- After the scholarships are approved the state/UT will publish the details of the selected students on the website of the state/government/UT concerned
On this web page, we have provided information about Merit cum Means Scholarships 2022/MCM for Professional/Technical Courses. Aspirants who want to collect other information can go through the official link. For obtaining upcoming information you can bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL+D. Stay in touch with us for getting more updates regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Best Career Options|