MH CET LAW 2019
Latest Update!!! MH CET Law 2019 Application Forms are available now for 5 year LLB course. So, interested and willing students can check the process to fill registration form, last date etc from this page.
MH CET LAW will be conducted for admission to the 3 years LLB & 5 years Integrated LLB courses. It will be managed by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai. It is a state level entrance test of Maharashtra.
MH CET LAW Registration Dates:
MH CET LAW exam is also called as Maharashtra Law CET. On the basis of MH CET score, candidates will get admission to the law colleges situated in Maharashtra state. Through this article, candidates can get detailed information about MH CET Law 2019. Candidates can register themselves between 28-01-2019 to 10-03-2019.
Further information regarding MH CET LAW 2019-2020 like the important dates, eligibility criteria, exam fees etc. are available in below section of this page that is created by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
MH CET LAW
MH CET LAW Important Dates:
|Commencement of on-line|
registration of application
|Closure of registration of application||10-03-2019|
|Closure for editing application details||10-03-2019|
|Last date for printing your application||25-03-2019|
|Online Fee Payment||28-01-2019 to 10-03-2019|
|Admit Card Release||10-04-2019 onwards|
|Date of Exam||11-05-2019 (3 years LLB)|
& 21-04-2019 (5 years LLB)
|Result Declaration||13-05-2019 (05:00 PM)|
Name of the course:
LL.B Regular- Full Time 3 Yrs. Degree Course
MH CET LAW Eligibility Required:
- All Indian Candidates can apply for this exam.
- Foreign or OCI or PIO or NRI candidates are also eligible.
There will be no upper age limit for apply.
Appearing Candidates can also apply.
|For 3 years LLB Course||Qualifying Exam: Have a graduate|
or postgraduate degree in any
disciplines or its equivalent.
Minimum Marks: Pass the above
examination with 45% marks (40%
marks for SC/ST category of
Maharashtra state only) in aggregate.
|For 5 years LLB Course||Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or|
its equivalent examination from
the recognized university.
Minimum Marks: Pass the above
qualifying exam with 45% marks
(40% marks for SC/ST category
of Maharashtra state only) in
Appearing Candidates: Such
candidates are also eligible to apply.
Check Out: Top 10 Law Colleges in India
MH LAW CET 2019 Application Fees:
|CET Fee For Open Category candidates from Maharashtra State, Out Side Maharashtra State (OMS)/All India Candidates belonging to all Categories, and J&K Migrant Candidates||Rs 800/-|
|CET Fee-For Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC categories ) belonging to Maharashtra State only having valid Caste Certificate and having valid Non-creamy Layer Certificate valid up to March 2019 for DT-VJ, NT1, 2,3,OBC & SBC Candidates||Rs. 400/-|
Mode to pay the application fees:
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
MH CET LAW Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- In the examination, total 150 multiple choice types question will be asked.
- The question paper will be asked in English & Marathi language.
- The exam duration will be two hours.
- For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- No marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
|Subject/Section||Number of Ques|
/ Total Marks
and Legal Reasoning
with Current Affairs
Read Here: Law Entrance Exam Notification
MH CET Law 2019 Syllabus:
The syllabus of MH CET Law 2019 will have the following topics:
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning
- General Knowledge with Current Affairs
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Mathematical Aptitude
MH CET LAW Exam Centres:
1.Centers within Maharashtra
|New Mumbai||Mumbai Suburban Western|
|Mumbai Suburban Central||VasaiVirar|
2. Out-Side Maharashtra Centers
Must Check: Remember These Things Before Going For Admission
How to apply ?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.dhepune.gov.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on CET CELL tab available at top
- From next screen appeared hit on “CETs Academic year 2019-2020 …..”
- Now go to “Higher Education CET & CAP 2019-20 IMP Links” section and then hit on “LL.B-3 year CET Application Form 2019.” Link
- Thereafter a new page will come out along with various links
- Select and hit on “Hit here for new Registration” tab
- The online registration link will appear on next screen
- Fill MH CET LAW Online Registration Form and complete all the details
- After filling the details upload your photograph and signature
- Afterwards check the details and confirm all the details given in Registration Form
- Thereafter go to the payment option and pay the requisite amount of application fees
- After completion of all the formalities, hit on submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further use.
MH CET LAW 2019 Admit Card:
Candidates who have registered and going to appear in MH Common Entrance Test LAW 2019 are informed that the MH CET LAW 2019 Hall Ticket is a mandatory document to carry. Before appearing in examination candidates may download their MH CET LAW 2019 Call Letter from the Official Website of The Directorate of Higher Education, State & Government of Maharashtra. The MAH LAW CET Admit Card will be available from 10-04-2019 onwards.
MH CET LAW 2019 Answer Key:
After successfully organizing the examination Directorate of Higher Education, State & Government of Maharashtrawill declare the Answer Sheet after 4 days of Common Entrance Test. After appearing in examination candidates may download their MAH Common Entrance Test Law 2019 exam Answer Key PDF from the official website.
Also Check: List of Universities of Maharashtra
MH CET LAW 2019 Results:
After successfully organizing the On-Line MAH-LL.B 3 YEAR CET 2019 exam, the Directorate of Higher Education, State & Government of Maharashtra will declare the MH CET LAW 2019 Scorecard till Last week of June 2019. The On-Line MAH-LL.B 3 YEAR CET 2019 authorities will declare the Common Entrance Test 2019 Results at the official website.
Contestants who will give the Examination Papers may download their MH CET LAW 2019 Merit List from the official website of The Directorate of Higher Education, State & Government of Maharashtra. Those Contestants whose names will participate in the MH Common Entrance Test LAW 2019 Cut Off will become Eligible to participate in the MH Common Entrance Test LAW 2019 Counseling Session and further admission.
Check Seat Allotment Details: MH CET LAW Counseling
Candidates interested in gathering more information considering MH CET LAW 2019-2020 may also go through the official links stated in above section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates interested in keeping this pagesafe for further usage may bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|MH CET Result||MHT CET Answer Key|
|MHT CET Syllabus||MHT CET Application Form|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Documents Required For Education Loan|