MICAT Application Form
MICA Admission Test (MICAT) is a university level entrance examination, known as Mudra Institute of Communication. MICA has decided that process to submit MICAT Application Form will be started from August 2019 onwards.
Before applying for MICAT-I & II, candidates must check Eligibility criteria, Fees, Important Dates etc simply from this page. MICA is located in the Ahmedabad and this popular institute has organized the University level entrance examination for admission purpose.
MICAT-I & II Date:
MICAT is conducted two times in one year as MICAT-I and MICAT-II that is known as MICAT (MICA Admission Test). The MICAT-I and MICAT-II will be conducted in December 2019 and February 2020 respectively to provide admission to the candidates in Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C).
So, those aspirants who are aspiring to get admission in the various programs of MICA, they can fill MICAT application form and submit it within given period of time. Candidates can get the other important details about MICAT Application Form 2019 – 2020 from this page which is created and well maintained by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
MICAT Application Form
Do you know How to Fill MICAT Application Form for Phase -1 and 2?
Candidates who want to get admission in the Mudra Institute of Communication (MICA), Ahmedabad are advised to follow below stated simple steps:
Steps 1: Go to the official website:
First of all candidates are required to visit Official web portal of Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad that is mica.ac.in
Now aspirants are required to hit on “Programmes” tab given in the menu bar on the home page.
Steps 2: Read The Advertisement:
After the tapping the above said tab, a new page will appear containing MICAT notification.
You are required to go through the same and check all the eligibility criteria carefully.
Steps 3: Fill The Application Form:
After reading the notification carefully, you are required to hit “MICAT apply online” tab.
MICAT application form will appear on your digital screen and you are required to fill all the necessary details such as name, father name, qualification, age, experience etc correctly in the application form.
Steps 4: Upload Documents:
Also aspirants are required to upload all the required documents such as qualification, caste, experience etc and also upload latest passport size photograph.
After completing the MICAT Application Form in all aspects you are required to go through the Form once again.
Steps 5: Submit The MICAT Application Form:
At last you have to hit on submit tab and also take print of the MICAT application form for future reference.
Fetch The Details Of Mudra Institute Of Communications Ahmedabad Eligibility
- Before filling up the MICAT online application form, aspirants are required to satisfy all the below stated eligibility criteria:
- Required Qualification:aspirants who are going to fill MICAT Application Form must possess bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 patterns or its equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by AIU.
- Appearing Candidates: appearing aspirants in the last year of their graduation degree are also eligible to fill the application form
- Aspirants are required to have valid marks in CAT 2018, XAT and GMAT
Do you know MICAT Application Fee???
- Aspirants who are going to appear in the exam are required to pay Rs. 1965/- as MICAT Application fee through online mode while filling up the form.
- Demand Draft should be drawn in the favor of “MICA” payable at Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- The application fee shall not be refundable.
Get Here: Do You Need Money for College Fee
MICAT Selection Process
Selection of the aspirants will be made in three different steps which are stated below:
Step-I: CAT/ XAT/GMAT
Step-II: MICA Admission Test (MICAT)
Step-III: GE & PI: All the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in CAT/XAT/GMAT* & MICAT shall appear for both GE & PI.
MICAT Exam Pattern:
|Sections||No. of Ques|
|Divergent Convergent Reasoning||30|
|Sections||No. of Ques|
|Part 1: 25 minutes|
|Part 2: 105 minutes|
|Verbal Ability (VA)||25|
|Quantitative Ability (QA)||25|
|General Awareness (GA)||25|
|Divergent-Convergent Reasoning (DCR)||39|
|Part 3: 35 minutes|
|Descriptive Test (DT)||4|
MICAT Exam Centers:
There are the 39 cities all over India providing exam centers to the candidates and the exam centers are:
What are the documents required while filling MICAT application form?
To fill the MICAT Application Form candidates must have documents that are stated below of this page, please have a look..!!
- Email Id and mobile number.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature as per dimensions
- Academic certificates of class 10, 12, graduation or any other higher qualification
- Details of credit/debit/net banking details if fee is to be paid online
- Candidates must remember below instructions to fill the MICAT registration form, just have a look..!!
- Procedure of filling MICAT Application Form is completely online.
- Any other mode of filling the MICAT Application Form will not be entertained.
- MICAT online application form for the Phase 2 has been announced on January 2019.
- Aspirants are required to fill the application form before the closing date that is furnished below.
- After triumphant submission of application fee, The MICAT online application will be accepted.
MICAT Application Dates
For MICAT I:
|Registration opens||Third week of August 2019|
|Registration close||Third week of November 2019|
|Admit card release||Last week of November 2019|
|Score||Third week of December 2019|
|GE & PI shortlist||Third week of February 2020|
|Result||Third week of March 2020|
|Registration opens||Third week of December 2019|
|Registration close||Last week of January 2020|
|Admit card release||First week of February 2020|
|Score||Second week of February 2020|
MICAT Expected Cut Off:
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative Ability||25 – 27|
|Overall||140 – 144|
of questions to attempt
|Verbal Ability||15 – 16|
|Quantitative Ability||07 – 08|
|General Awareness||06 – 07|
|09 – 10|
|Overall||59 – 61|
Download From Here: MICAT Admit Card
Aspirants who want to fetch additional information regarding MICAT Application Form are required to visit Official Link Mudra Institute of Communications. Also you can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D and get all the necessary information by visiting the web portal web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|MICAT Answer Key||List Of Top Universities in India|
|MICAT Result||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates||What To Do After Graduation?|