Military Nursing Service
Military Nursing Service 2019 Online applications are invited from Female Candidates for admission to four years B Sc. (Nursing) Course commencing soon at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Candidates will get admission on the basis of Military Nursing Service Merit List.
Candidates who want to join Military Nursing Service 2019 need to fill and submit application form till the last date that is given below. After completing the four years nursing training, candidates will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service.
Military Nursing Service Admission
Only those applicants who satisfy eligibility norms shall be allowed to fill the Military Nursing Service 2019 Registration Form. Candidates have to visit the official website to check their eligibility. The selected candidates will be executed an agreement to serve in the Military Nursing Service.
Applicants who want to know more in regards with Military Nursing Service 2019 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Military Nursing Service 2019
Military Nursing Services Notification 2019 – Brief Details
|Name of the Organization||Military Nursing Services|
|Job Type||Indian Army jobs|
|Name of the Posts||B.Sc Nursing Services|
|No of Seats||210 (Expected)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting date to submit applications||Given below|
|Last date to submit the applications||Given below|
Military Nursing Service Vacancies:
|Name of the Institution||No of seats|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CON, CH(EC), Kolkata||30|
|CON, INHS, Asvini||40|
|CON, AH(R&R), New Delhi||30|
|CON, CH(CC), Lucknow||40|
|CON, CH(AF), Banglore||30|
Check Here: Students’ Horoscope & Predictions by Zodiac Sign
Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services:
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Command Hospital (Eastern Command) Kolkata
- Indian Navy Hospital (INHS) Asvini, Mumbai
- Army Hospital Research and Referral New Delhi
- Command Hospital (Central Command) Lucknow
- Command Hospital (Air Force) Bangalore
Military Nursing Service B.Sc Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances to fill Military Nursing Service B.Sc Admission Application Form.
- Nationality: Citizen of India
- Date of Birth – Minimum: 17 years and Maximum: 25 years [Between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002 (both days inclusive)].
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
- Candidates must have passed first attempt, 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- Candidates will be finally selected for the course after submitting proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite subjects and marks before joining the course.
- Physical Standards: Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces.
- X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) will be done.
- Minimum height should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5cm in case of north East candidates).
Read More Details On: Career In Medical Field
Selection Procedure for Military Nursing Service 2019:
Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type written test of 90 minutes duration likely to be held in Jan 2019, covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence.
Candidates as per merit on the basis of written test will be called for interview during April 2020. Final selection will be based on the combined merit of written test & interview, subject to medical fitness.
Interview & Medical Examination
Merit listed candidates of Written Test will appear for Interview & medical examination at selected centers. Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT in medical examination will be informed about their medical status by the President of the Selection Medical Board (SMB), including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD.
Military Nursing Service 2019 Exam Centers:
Steps To Apply For Military Nursing Service 2019 – 2020:
- To apply for Military Nursing Services Vacancy, you are needed to log on official website that is joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Now go to the “Officers Entry: Application(s) Open” section and hit on the “BSC NURSING – 2019- 2020 PDF” link as given on the of home page.
- Subsequently, candidates are required to press on “Notification Of Military Nursing Service Course 2019” link.
- After that, Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF will be opened with all job requirements.
- You need to read the notification before going to apply for MNS Vacancies.
- After ensuring your eligibility, contenders are required to go back to the previous page and select “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill your Military Nursing Services Application Form with correct details.
- Pay application fee and Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size.
- After that, press on “Submit” button and take a print out of it and keep it safe for future use.
Service 2019 Dates
|Military Nursing Service|
|Second week of November 2019|
|Military Nursing Service B.Sc|
Admission Form Last Date
|Last week of November 2019|
|Military Nursing Service B.Sc|
Admit Card Date
|3rd Week of Dec 2019|
|Military Nursing Service B.Sc|
|Personal Interview||April 2020|
Tentative Date Of Declaration Of Military Nursing Service Result:
|Name of Institution||Tentative date of|
Declaration of Result
|CON, AFMC Pune||August|
|CON, CH (EC) Kolkata||September/ October|
|CON, INHS Asvini||August|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||July/ August|
|CON, CH (CC) Lucknow||November/ December|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||Jan/ Feb (of next|
year of the exam)
Get List of: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
Check out the above stated Official Link to attain rest details of Military Nursing Service 2019 – 2020. Also like this page on face book or Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Defence Jobs||GNM Course|
|GNM Nursing Application||Career Option in Medical|
|Medical Entrance Exam||Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Career After 12th In India|