Ministry of Culture Recruitment
The Ministry of Culture has published employment notification regarding latest Stenographer Posts. Candidates who wish to apply now for Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2019 must submit the application form before the hiring process ends.
The process to fill Ministry of Culture application form has been initiated so appliers are advised to go through all the eligibility parameters such as educational qualification, age limit etc. Eligible candidates have to send the prescribed application form within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
For Ministry of Culture Stenographer Recruitment 2018: Apply Here!!!
Applications in prescribed Performa with complete up-to date ACR Dossiers of the officers along with all essential documents/certificates must reach the undersigned through proper channel. To get prescribed application format, he/she must hit on the detailed Ministry of Culture advertisement link provided below.
To attain rest information regarding Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2019, candidates need to scroll down this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com where information is provided in most easy way.
Ministry of Culture Recruitment
Ministry of Culture vacancy details:
- Post name: Stenographer
- No of vacancies: 02
- Candidates must have passed 12th class or equivalent from recognized board or university.
- Skill Test: candidates need to appear for Dictation for ten minutes in English at the speed of hundred words per minutes with transcription time of forty minutes in English.
Check Here: 12th Class Pass Jobs
The maximum age limit for Ministry of Culture Jobs should be 55 years as on the last date of submission of application form.
The screening committee is going to shortlist candidates through Ministry of Culture Recruitment process on the basis of prescribed qualification and their working experience.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered starting pay scale at Level-6 of pay matrix of Rs.5,400-Rs.1,12,400/- as per the government norms.
Visit Here: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
Procedure to apply for Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2019:
To apply for Ministry of Culture Stenographer vacancy, candidates have to follow certain steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the organization that is indiaculture.nic.in
- On the home page, you have to choose “recruitment and advertisement” tab available at the middle of the page.
- By pressing above said link, a new page will be displayed having various jobs links and contenders are required to choose suitable link for the post he/she must be applying for.
- A detailed advertisement regarding Ministry of Culture Recruitment in PDF format will be opened on your screen.
- Read the complete instructions carefully about Ministry of Culture Stenographer Jobs and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates have to download the prescribed application form attached to the advertisement.
- Fill the application form with all the required and correct details.
- Now, candidates need to attach all the necessary documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc. along with application form.
- Next, enclose it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of ……”
- At last send the application form complete in all respects at the below mentioned address within the specified time.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Ministry of Culture
National Gallery of Modern Art Jaipur House
India Gate, New Delhi-110003
Last date of receipt of application form to the above address: within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
For rest updates on Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2019, candidates are suggested to go through the official website of the organization.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|