Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University is going to conduct entrance examination for admission in various (BA/ B.Sc/ LLM/ M.Sc/ BBA) courses. And after that, they will organize MJPRU Counselling process on respective dates.
Only those contenders will go through Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Counseling procedure, who have their name in MJPRU merit list. MJPR University Counseling Schedule is going to be start from first week of July 2018.
Things You Should Know:
During counseling process, candidates need to fill the preference list of colleges in which they want to take admission. And according to their marks in entrance exam, suitable seats/ courses will be allotted to them.
Further details about MJPRU Counselling 2018 are mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look and attend the MJPRU Counseling round along with your essential documents.
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
MJPRU Counselling Procedure 2018:
- After the entrance examination, the university will declare the final results.
- Those contenders who will successfully crack the MJPRU Entrance Exam will be called for Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Counselling process.
- Aspirants have to carry all original certificates and self attested photocopies of all certificates at the time of counseling.
- After the documents verification round, student needs to fill the preference list of colleges in which they want to take admission.
- On the basis of students’ marks in entrance exam, suitable seats will be allotted to them.
Documents Required On the Time of MJPRU Counseling:
While appearing in Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Ruhelkhand University Bareilly counseling, contenders need to carry these following documents:
- MJPRU Counselling Letter
- Age proof certificate
- Original mark sheet & Certificate of class 12th final exam
- Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th final exam
- Latest passport size photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Demand Draft
- Class XII Admit Card
- Other documents as given in M.J.P Rohilkhand University call Letter.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
MJPRU Counselling Letter:
Candidates must bring counseling letter at the time of counseling. Letter contains following details, provided below on this page.
- List of Documents Required
- Date and Time
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Roll Number
MJP Rohilkhand University Counselling Fee:
Applicants have to pay respective amount in the form of counseling fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Ruhelkhand University, Bareilly.
Get List of: UGC Approved Universities
MJPRU Counselling Schedule 2018:
|MJPRU Entrance Exam result date||First week of June 2018|
|MJPRU Counselling Date||First week of July 2018|
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on MJPRU Counselling 2018. If you want to ask something then you may write it in the comment box which is mentioned below. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|MJP Rohilkhand University Admit Card||MJP Rohilkhand University Exam Scheme|
|Rohilkhand University Results||MJPRU Private Form|
|MJP Rohilkhand University Syllabus||Scholarship in India|
|Best Colleges in India||Student Success Strategies|