Madan Mohan Malaviya University has announced the notification regarding MMMUT Admission. The Madan Mohan Malaviya University of technology provides various courses like B.tech/M.tech/MCA and Ph.d.
Those candidates who want to get admission in the MMMUT must fill the MMMUT application form before the last date which is 31-03-2018. Appliers should go through the MET Entrance Exam to get the admission in Madan Mohan Malaviya University.
MMM Gorakhpur MMMUT Admission:
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of technology is going to organize MET Entrance Exam 2018 on 12, 13-05-2018 & 02-07-2018. So aspirates should prepare for the entrance examination. Once the exam center is allocated it won’t be change without paying the fixed amount in the form of Demand draft.
To know the other information about MMMUT Admission 2018-19, candidates can go through this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- 4 year B. Tech
- 2 years M.B.A
- 3 year M.C.A
- 2 year M.Tech
- PHd Course
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
MMMUT Eligibility Criteria
For B. Tech Course:
- Students who want to get admission in B. Tech Ist Year they must passed 10 + 2 examination with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC / ST category) and also with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC / ST category) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
2nd year B. Tech:
To get admission in second year of B. Tech under lateral entry:
(a) Diploma holders:
Candidates must passed 3/4 year Diploma examination from recognized U.P. Board of Technical Education in any branch of Engineering with good academic marks.
(b) B.Sc. Graduates:
Aspirants must possess 3 / 4 year B.Sc. Degree from any recognized University of India under UGC by scoring good marks.
For MBA and MCA Course:
- Applicants who want to get admission in Masters of Business Administration course they must have completed their Bachelors Degree with excellent marks from a well recognized University.
For M. Tech Courses:
- Candidates who are willing to get admission in M.Tech Course in different fields they must have completed their graduation in relevant field.
For PhD Courses:
- Candidates who have competed their Bachelor and Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / Science / Management or equivalent in the relevant discipline they can apply for admission in P.hd courses.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
MMMUT Entrance Exam Cities:
(Specialization in Electronics
Fee To Change The Exam Center:
Aspirants who are going to fill MMMUT admission form, if they want to change their exam Centre after allocation then they have to pay the fee of Rs. 500/- in form of DD.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
To fill the MET application form, candidates need to fill Rs. 1500/- for the general and OBC candidates. SC/ST aspirants should pay the amount of Rs. 750/- before the last date 07-04-2018.
University Fee Details:
|Course||Year||For Hostlers #||For Non Hostlers *|
|B.Tech||Ist Year||Rs 109,800||Rs 90,000|
|B.Tech- (Lateral)||IInd Year||Rs 109,800 (for girls only)||Rs 90,000|
|MCA||Ist Year||Rs 84,800||Rs 65,000|
|MBA||Ist Year||Rs 1,14,800 (for girls only)||Rs 95,000|
|M.Tech||Ist Year||Rs.94,800||Rs 75,000|
|M.Sc. Physics||Ist Year||Rs.70,800 (for girls only)||Rs. 51000|
|Ph.D.||Ist Year||Rs 79,800||Rs 60,000|
Check Here: MMMUT Counselling
How To Apply For MMMUT Admission:
To fill the Madan Mohan Malaviya University of technology admission form, candidates are required to follow the below mentioned steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- First of all you should visit the official website of the organization which is mmmut.ac.in
- After that you need to hit the “Admission 2018” link which is mentioned in the top of the home page.
- Then you must press the link of “Download Admission Brochure” which is located at the left side of the page.
- After that read the MMMUT Admission notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Now you can press the link of “Candidate login” link and login your account by entering the details like email Id and password.
- After that you need to press the link of “login” button and your registration form will be open on your computer screen.
- You should fill the registration form and upload the necessary documents.
- Now you need to hit the submit button and your application form has been submitted successfully.
- You can take printout of it for future use and keep it on safe place for future use.
|Starting date of On-line application form||20-01-2018|
|Last Date of Submission||31-03-2018|
|Last date of receipt of OMR Application form Confirmation Page* along with payment details for On-line Application||07-04-2018|
|Uploading of MET admit cards||30-04-2018|
|Dates of Malaviya Entrance Test (MET-2018)||12th,13th -05- 2018 & 02-07-2018|
|Declaration of Result||First week of June, 2018|
Candidates can get the complete details of MMMUT Admission 2018-2019 from this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For more updates about the Madan Mohan Malaviya University of technology application form you can bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|