MP High Court Admit Card
Those who have successfully registered online till 20th January 2019 will get chance to access MP High Court Admit Card. Judicial Service Pre Exam Hall Ticket for 23rd February exam is issued & visible here.
Candidate LOGIN for MP High Court Judicial Service Pre Exam Hall Ticket:
Once you login with application number & DOB (DDMMYYYY), Madhya Pradesh High Court Judicial Service Pre Admit Card will be seen. This test will be held for filling 190 vacancies of Civil Judge Grade II.
Judicial Service Pre Exam Schedule:
|Registration ends on||20-01-2019|
|Judicial Service Pre Exam||23-02-2019|
|Judicial Service Mains|
Judicial Service Pre Exam for 190 posts on 23rd February 2019!
Judicial Service (Entry Level) Online Preliminary Question Paper will be set from Constitution of India, Civil procedure code, Transfer of Property Act, Indian Contract Act, Specific Relief Act, MP Land Revenue Code & others.
To view MP High Court Admit Card 2019 for Madhya Pradesh High Court Admit Card, simply tap on below link as given by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Status of MP High Court Judicial Service Pre Admit Card: Issued
MP High Court Admit Card
What Are Straight Forward Steps For MP High Court Judicial Service Pre Exam Admit Card 2019?
- Initially, log on to official website of institute i.e. www.mphc.gov.in
- On leftward side, “Recruitment/ Results” link is present, tap on it.
- Once you tap on ‘12-02-2019 – ADMIT CARD FOR M.P.HIGHER JUDICIAL SERVICE (ENTRY LEVEL) DIRECT RECRUITMENT FROM BAR ONLINE PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION- 2019’ link, you will ask to furnish following details.
- Application Number & Date of birth details must be filled in boxes for MP High Court Call Letter.
- When you filled captcha code, strike on Login option.
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Judicial Service Pre Exam Hall Ticket will be dispersed.
- Relevant information about test location & others must be verified with MP High Court Hall Ticket.
- Therefore, get Judicial Service Prelims call letter & bring it to test city.
MP High Court Judicial Service Prelims Admit Card 2019:
Madhya Pradesh High Court Judicial Service Prelims Admit Card is seen at www.mphc.gov.in The main motto of conducting test is to hire energetic contestants for 190 posts of Judicial Service.
MP High Court Judicial Service Pre Exam Pattern 2019:
- Language of 75 Questions in the Preliminary Examination will be English, whereas the remaining 25 Questions will be in Gujarati.
- Preliminary Examination Paper (Objective Type) shall be assessed / evaluated by the Computer, as per entries made on OMR Sheet.
- As the evaluation is being done on the Computer by Scanning, there is no human intervention and hence, queries relating to rechecking of the OMR Sheets, subsequent to the Preliminary Examination, will not be entertained by the High Cou
- There will be one or two shifts for Preliminary Examination. Shift of Exam will be announced later.
Get Here Post Wise: MP High Court Syllabus
Judicial Service Pre Exam Scheme:
|Indian Contract Act||8||8|
|Specific Relief Act||6||6|
|Indian Penal Code||15||15|
|Panel Procedure Code||15||15|
MP High Court Admit Card 2019 must be produced at exam hall. Keep in touch with us for instant updates about preliminary score card.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|MP High Court Recruitment||MP High Court Result|
|Latest Current Affairs||Madhya Pradesh Jobs|
|High Court Recruitment||Online Test Series|
|English Grammar Quiz||ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी|