Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) or MP Vyapam conducts MP PPT 2019 on 9th May 2019 (Tentative) for students who want to get admission in various diploma programmes offered by the polytechnic institutions in Madhya Pradesh.
Regarding MP Pre-Polytechnic Test 2019 Application Form has been released on 2nd April 2019. So, candidates who are interested and possess required eligibility criteria can apply for MP Pre-Polytechnic Test 2019 by submitting their application form on or before the last date that is 16-04-2019. Before applying for MP Pre-Polytechnic Test Exam, candidates must check eligibility, dates etc from here.
MP Pre-Polytechnic Test 2019:
Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test is a state level entrance examination regulated by the MPPE board. This board is also referred as MP Vyapam. Through MP Pre-Polytechnic Test, students will get admission in polytechnic courses offered by different colleges and universities of Madhya Pradesh.
Here on this page, we have given details about MP PPT Application Form 2019 such as way to fill form, last date etc. So, candidates are advised to scroll down the page which is well created by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MP PPT 2019 Exam Dates:
Here, we have mentioned the official dates for the MP Pre-Polytechnic Test 2019.
|Starting of online application form||02-04-2019|
|Last date to fill application form||16-04-2019|
|Starting of correction in application form||02-04-2019|
|Last date of correction in application form||21-04-2019|
|Availability of admit card||April 2019|
|MP PPT 2019 exam date||09-05-2016 (Tentative)|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2019|
Candidates should check MP Pre-Polytechnic Test eligibility criteria before proceeding for the application form.
Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
Get Here List of: Top Polytechnic Colleges in India
- Candidate should have the domicile of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Candidates should also have Adahar card.
- Candidate must pass 10th or equivalent examination from the recognized board. The candidate should score minimum of 35% marks to appear in the exam.
- The candidates should have mathematics, physics and chemistry in the qualifying exam. Candidate those passed with grace marks can also apply.
MP PPT Exam Pattern:
|Time duration||2 hours|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Types of questions asked||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Subjects covered||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Number of Questions||Total 150 questions will be asked,|
50 from each of the three subjects
|Marking scheme||1 mark will be awarded for correct answer|
|Medium of Test||English and Hindi languages|
MP PPT Exam Pattern 2019 is given below:
- The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- The question paper will be asked in both Hindi & English language.
- The question paper will be consisting of objective type question.
- The complete duration of exam about 2 hours.
- 150 questions will be asked in the exam.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Get Here Latest:
MP PPT Application Fees:
Appearing candidates in MP Pre-Polytechnic Test 2019 can make payment of the application fee either by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or E-challan
|SC/ST/PWD/OBC/with M.P. Domicile||Rs. 200|
MP PPT 2019 Exam Centres:
Essential Documents for filling MP PPT Online Application Form:
Candidates should keep the following scanned documents ready to upload in the online application form:
- Scanned copy of the Applicant’s Photograph
- Scanned signature and thumb impression
- Scanned copy of the declaration in candidate’s own handwriting
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC have to upload a scanned copy of the caste certificate.
Way to fill MP PPT Online Application Form:
- Eligible candidates who are going to fill MP PPT Online Form they are advised to first open the official website that is peb.mp.gov.in
- After that candidates must move their cursor to the “Online Form” and hit on it given in menu bar for MP PPT Exam 2019.
- Now on the appeared page candidates must choose “Pre-Polytechnic Test (PTP) – 2019” link and press on “PDF” link.
- After this job appliers may study the instructions very carefully and before applying for online part-I and part –II registration.
- Also candidates must ensure the eligibility conditions so as to get admission to the Examination.
- Now candidates must fill MP Pre-Polytechnic Test online application form with all the correct details and upload all the scanned images of documents /certificates as prescribed.
- After this candidates must follow the Payment procedure of application fee and hit on “Submit” button after completion of MP PPT Application Form in all respect.
Keen contenders must study the Official Notification to grab other significant details and facts concerning MP PPT 2019 – 20 Application Form. You can also bookmark our web page with the help of ctrl + d key.