With the purpose to fill 190 vacant positions of Civil Judge (JD), Maharashtra Public Service Commission has decided to Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge (JD) Pre Exam through latest MPSC Recruitment Notice.
Online applications are invited by Maharashtra PSC for filling various unoccupied posts of Civil Judge (JD). So, willing aspirants who want to secure their career in government sector can apply for MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment through online process till the closing date that is 21-02-2019.
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019:
Before applying for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment, candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility criteria as mentioned below. Aspirants, who wish to get hired for MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment need to qualify the Preliminary Examination to be held soon.
For acquiring detailed information regarding form MPSC PSC Recruitment 2019 or Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment, you need to read this page which is created for by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Maharashtra Public Service|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Judge Junior Division|
and Judicial Magistrate First
Examination – 2019
|No. of Posts||190 Posts|
|Closing Date of Application||21-02-2019|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs || PSC Jobs|
|Application Process||Apply Online|
- Posts Name: Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Preliminary Examination – 2019
- No of MPSC Vacancy: 190
MPSC Eligibility Criteria:
Applying candidates must possess LLB/LLM Degree from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field.
Find More Latest: Law Jobs
Age Limitations for MPSC jobs:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per Govt. rules.
MPSC Salary Details:
Selected contenders for MPSC Jobs will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs. Rs. 27700 – 44770/- + other allowances with Grade Pay per month which will be offered by the organization.
MPSC Recruitment Process:
- For Maharashtra Public Service Commission Jobs, the engagement of appliers will be done on the basis of their performance in prelim written test, main written test and interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
- Prelim exam will be of 100 marks and main exam 200 marks. Candidates will be shortlisted for main exam on the basis of prelim exam performance.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of main exam marks (200 marks) and interview marks (50 marks.)
- UR: Rs. 374/-
- All Reserved Category: 274/-
- Aspirants will have to pay the above given Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Check More Upcoming: Maharashtra Jobs
Procedure to fill MPSC Online Application Form:
- Initially you need to visit the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in to apply for MPSC Recruitment
- Now you reach to home page of official website then select suitable link related to “Civil Judge Junior Level and Judicial First Class Pre-Examination 2019” link.
- Afterwards you are required to read the MPSC Official Notification carefully.
- Once you read the MPSC Notification then choose suitable link to “Apply Online” link
- Fill MPSC Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner.
- Upload your recent photograph, signature & Documents (if required) along with MPSC Application Form.
- After filling correct details you need to hit on “Submit” button to submit MPSC Online Form.
- In the final step you need to take a print out of MPSC Application Form for future use in future.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01-02-2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||21-02-2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment through Online||21-02-2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment through Offline||22-02-2019|
|Date for Preliminary Exam||07-04-2019|
|Date for Main Exam||18-08-2019|
All details for MPSC Recruitment 2019 are provided on this page. Check its Official Link for more stuff concerning State Tax Inspector jobs.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|MPSC State Service Exam||MPSC Rajyaseva Syllabus|
|MPSC PSI Recruitment||MPSC Answer Key|
|MPSC Syllabus||MPSC Time Table|
|MPSC Online Test||MPSC Exam Pattern|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|