MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has depicted a recent job advertisement entitled as MPSC Recruitment. Online applications are invited for engagement of 296 eligible candidates for Tax Assistant (Kar Sahayak) post. Diligent and qualified contenders, who aspire to grab the jobs in government sector, may apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017. As, the last date to submit MPSC Online Application Form is 07/11/2017 for MPSC Kar Sahayak Jobs.
Job seekers, who are seeking jobs in Maharashtra, can clutch this opportunity and build their career in government sector by applying against MPSC Kar Sahayak Recruitment. The organization is going to conduct Main exam as on 31/12/2017 for the selection of candidates on the vacant posts. Candidates can apply for MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 by following the guidelines, mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment
MPSC Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Tax Assistant (Kar Sahayak)
- Number of Vacancy: 296
MPSC Tax Assistant Eligibility:
Candidates, who are going to apply for Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Recruitment, they must have Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university or institution with good academic Records.
Get Here Latest: Graduate Jobs
MPSC age Limits:
Applies, applying for MPSC recruitment, their age must be 18 to 38 years as on 01/08/2017. Relaxation for MPSC Tax Assistant jobs will be given to the reserved category as following:
Remuneration for MPSC jobs:
Applicants, successfully selected for MPSC Vacancies, will get Rs. 5200-20200/- as monthly salary with grade pay of Rs. 2400/- offered by the organization.
What should be Application Charges for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment?
Applicants have to pay Rs. 524/- (Unreserved Category candidates) and Rs. 324/- (Reserved category candidates), Rs. 24/- for Ex-Servicemen as application fee while filling MPSC online application form.
Download PDF: MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment Notification
Procedure for Assortment:
Candidates have to clear three stages for the selection on the vacant posts of MPSC job. The three stages of selection procedure are as following:
- MPSC Preliminary Exam
- MPSC Main Exam
- Personal Interview
Prepare From Here:
How to apply for MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment?
Candidates can follow below stated steps for filing MPSC online application form. Have a Glance:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission that is www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Advertisement/ Notification” tab available on the left of home page.
- Now on the next page, you will get many links, but you have to select “71-2017- Tax Assistant Main Examination – 2017- Notification” link
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF format, in which you can see detailed info related to MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment. You must read all the information carefully.
- Now on the previous page, you have to enter your “User Name” and “Password” in respective blanks and hit on “Login” button.
- If you are new one then you are required to hit “New User Registration” link.
- Complete your registration procedure first.
- Now fill the application in correct manner and upload required documents in application and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Find Out Here More: Maharashtra Jobs
|Start Date for submission of Online Application Form||24/10/2017|
|Closing Date for submission of Online Application Form||07/11/2017|
|Last Date to Update SBI Challan||08/11/2017|
|MPSC Main Exam held on||31/12/2017|
Candidates are suggested to go through the Official Link to get rest details regarding MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017–2018. Candidates may stay connected with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest updates. Ask your queries in comment box; we’ll solve it shortly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest PSC Notification||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|