Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology has promulgated an employment advertisement named as MPUAT Recruitment. The organization is all set to hire eligible and career oriented candidates for filling up 45 vacant posts of Assistant Seed Certification Officer.
Applicants, satisfying the abilities needed for MPUAT 45 Asst Seed Certification Officer Jobs, can apply for the same via online process till the last date that is 15-07-2018. You may scroll the page down to get detailed information about MPUAT Recruitment 2018.
MPUAT Recruitment Apply Online till 15th June 2018
To apply for MPUAT Recruitment 2018, candidates can take the help from guidelines provided below or they can also go through the direct link to apply online, provided on this page by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MPUAT Vacancy Details:
- Name of Posts: Assistant Seed Certification Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 45
Applicants, who are applying for MPUAT Asst Seed Certification Officer Vacancies Recruitment, they must have degree in M.Sc. Botany/M.Sc Agri. Botany/M.Sc Plant Breeding & Genetics/M.Sc. Plant Physiology/M.Sc. Seed Technology/ M.Sc. Agronomy from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Get Details – Post Graduate Jobs
MPUAT Vacancies age Limits:
To apply for MPUAT 45 Asst Seed Certification Officer Vacancies, applicant’s age should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 40 years as on 01-01-2019. Relaxation will be given to Candidates belonging to reserve category as per the norms.
MPUAT Jobs Stipend Details:
Those, who will be appointed for Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology Vacancies, will get salary as per Pay Matrix Level-12. Along with the salary candidates will get grade pay/ allowances and further profits as per the terms and conditions.
To apply for MPUAT 2018 Recruitment, candidates have to pay application fee as mentioned below:
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1600/-
- SC/ST/reserve: Rs. 800/-
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates for MPUAT Job, will made on the basis of their performances in written exam, which is going to be conducted on 05th August 2018. Those, who will declare qualify by written test, will be called for personal interview, which is going to be conducted by selection panel as on the specified dates.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to apply for MPUAT Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is www.mpuat.ac.in
- Now you need to follow “News & Events” section, available at the right side of home page.
- From that section you are required to hit on “Recruitment for Assistant Seed Certification Officer” link.
- Read all the details mentioned on the page and should hit on “Notice” tab.
- PDF file of MPUAT Notification will be displayed on your digital screen, having all the details of job. Read all the details mentioned in it.
- Thereafter you should hit on “Application Form” link, available on previous page.
- Read the instructions and hit on “Press Here to open online application form” link.
- Now you should fill MPUAT Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- Last date to apply online: 15-07-2018
- Exam Date: 05-08-2018
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get remaining details of MPUAT Recruitment 2018. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page by drop your comment in comment box; our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|