Mumbai University Recruitment
Apply now for Mumbai University Recruitment. The university is going to conduct walk in interview to hire eligible candidates on teaching posts in the various University Departments / Sub Centers / Institutes and Colleges.
To appear in walk in interview, firstly candidates have to apply to apply through online mode from 24-06-2018 to 03-07-2018 and they have to bring print put of online application form at the time of interview. The date and time of interview will be displayed @mu.ac.in
Mumbai University Job Apply till 03rd July 2018
Candidates are required to apply for Mumbai University Recruitment 2018 with the help of instructions mentioned on the below ward of this page, which is well supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Get Details – Teaching Jobs
Mumbai University Recruitment
Mumbai University Vacancy Details:
- Name of Posts: Assistant Professor in various University Departments
- Number of Vacancies: 155
Educational Qualification for Mumbai University Recruitment:
Candidates, who are going to apply for Mumbai University Vacancies, they must have First class Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture OR Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture; and First Class Master’s Degree in Architecture from recognized university or good academic records.
MU Recruitment Age Limitations:
To apply for Mumbai University Teaching Vacancies, candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age limits will be considered as per the university norms.
Remuneration Details for Mumbai University Recruitment:
Candidates, who will be selected for appointment on Mumbai University Jobs, will get an impressive and satisfying amount of salary every month. Along with the salary candidates will also get further perks and profits as according to the terms and conditions.
MU Vacancies Selection Procedure:
Selection of candidates forMumbai University 2018 Recruitment will made on the basis of their performances in Mumbai University Walk In Interview. The date and time of interview will be displayed on the official portal in due course.
Tips To Prepare For Interview
How to apply for Mumbai University Recruitment 2018?
Candidates are required to apply for Mumbai University Teaching Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of university that is mu.ac.in
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” tab, available at the bottom of home page.
- On the next page you can see various links but you need to hit on “Online applications are invited for the Teaching posts in the various University Departments / Sub Centers / Institutes and Colleges purely on temporary basis for a period of 11 months.” Link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of Mumbai University Notification, having all the details of job.
- You must read all the details mentioned in it.
- Afterwards you need to hit on an appropriate link for Mumbai University Apply Online.
- Now you should fill Mumbai University Online Application in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- Thereafter you should take a print out of filled application form and bring this photocopy along with further needed documents at the time of walk in.
Walk in Venue:
University of Mumbai,
M. G. Road, Fort,
Mumbai – 400 032
Get Details – Jobs In Mumbai
- Starting date to apply online: 24-06-2018
- Last date to apply online: 03-07-2018
- Walk In Date: To be Announced soon
To get more details regarding Mumbai University Recruitment 2018, you may go through the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|