Nainital Bank Admit Card
Today on 19-09-2017, Nainital Bank has issued Nainital Bank Admit Card for Management Trainee Examination. Applicants will have to visit the Bank’s website www.nainitalbank.co.in for downloading Nainital Bank Call Letter for online examination which will be held on 15-10-2017. The applicant is required to use Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth for downloading the Nainital Bank Admit Card 2017. Applicants can also get the Nainital Bank Exam Admit Card through this page by hitting the below provided direct official link.
Highlights of This Page:
Status of www.nainitalbank.co.in Admit Card
|Nainital Bank Admit Card Download Steps|
|Direct Link to Get Nainital Bank MT Call Letter||Essential Documents Must Carry at the Time of Exam|
|Exam Pattern and Exam Centers|
Nainital Bank Exam Date
Applicants must download their Nainital Bank Management Trainees Admit Card via online process by going through the official website of bank. Applicant needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on Nainital Bank Hall Ticket same as provided during registration. All the aspirants may get their Nainital Bank Admit Card 2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Nainital Bank Admit Card
Process to Download Nainital Bank Management Trainee Admit Card:
Aspirants may get their Nainital Bank MT Admit Card by following some of these below provided instructions:
- First of all you need to Log on to the official website of bank that is www.nainitalbank.co.in
- From the homepage, you need to select “Recruitment/Results” link, which is available at the left side of home page.
- On the next page you have follow “Recruitment Exercise for Management Trainees- 2017-18 and hit on “To download call letter for online exam- Press here” link.
- You will get a new page along with a dialog box in which you have to fill asked information as “Registration ID” “Date of Birth” in specified blanks.
- After entering all the details you need to press “Login” tab.
- Within few seconds you will be able to see your Call Letter on your digital screen.
- You must check out the details given on the call letter and then download it.
- At the end you should take a print out of Call Letter to bring it with you at the time of examination.
Nainital Bank Admit Card 2017>>Get Here
Why Nainital Bank Management Trainees Call Letter is Necessary?
Admit card is very important document to bring with the participants at the time of examination as it is a proof that the candidate, who is appearing in exam, has permission to get enter in examination hall. No participants are allowed to get enter in examination hall without it at any cost. Applicants can also get further important details on the hall ticket as exam date, center, roll number etc. So this is necessary to download by every candidate going to attend exam.
Essential Documents Must Carry at the Time of Exam:
- Print out of Admit Card of Nainital Bank (which has to be downloaded by the candidate using the registration number and password obtained at time of registration of online application).
- A recent passport size photograph of the candidate has to be affixed on the Call Letter
- Candidates are required to carry with you your currently valid photo identity proof (original) and photo copy thereof, failing which you will not be allowed to appear for the test.
Download From here: Bank Previous Year Papers
Nainital Bank Exam Pattern:
The examination would be held through online mode. Applicants need to check the pattern available below and prepare as accordingly:
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of English||50||50||30 minutes|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||30 minutes|
|Test of General & Financial Awareness||50||50||20 Minutes|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||30 minutes|
The test will be in English version
Nainital Bank Exam Centers:
Written examination is going to organize in following cities:
- Haldwani (Uttarkhand)
- Bhimtal (Uttarakhand)
- Udham Singh Nagar (Uttarakhand)
- Roorkee (Uttarakhand)
- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
- Muzaffarnagar (Uttar Pradesh)
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Delhi (NCR)
Get here Complete: Bank Exam Study Material
Important Date to Remember:
Date of Examination: 15-10-2017
Candidates must download their Nainital Bank Admit Card 2017–2018 by visiting the Official Link. Applicants may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Nainital Bank Recruitment||Nainital Bank Result|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Bank Interview Questions and Answers||Bank Exam Preparation Tips|
|Bank English Grammar Quiz||Bank General Awareness Quiz|