Nanded Collector Office Recruitment
Collector Office Nanded has issued employment notification that is titled as Nanded Collector Office Recruitment 2016. Online applications are inviting for the recruitment of clerk /typist post in the organization. Candidates who think that they are suitable for the NANED jobs may submit their applications before last date which is 17th August 2016. You can get all further details about Nanded Collector Office Recruitment 2017 by follow this page.
Candidates who are submitting their online forms are informed that the applications must in proper manner with all necessary details required in it. Aspirants can get applying procedure by scrolling down this page. You can go through this page for all necessary information against Nanded Collector Office Recruitment that is provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Nanded Collector Office Recruitment
Name of post:
- Candidates who are applying for the Nanded Collector Office jobs must have done their Class 10th or its equivalent qualification from any Recognized Board or University.
- Aspirants should have certificate in any DOEACC, CCC, O, A, C with typing speed of 30 words per minute & 40 words per minute in Marathi and English respectively.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Are criteria for NANED Vacancies:
Applicant’s age should in between 18 – 38 Years As On 17-08-2016 and relaxation in their age will be as per the organizations norms.
Candidates who get appointed for Nanded Collector Office will receive monthly salary of Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- along with a Grade pay of Rs.1900/- and other additional allowances will be given to candidates according to the instructions made by the organization.
- Candidates who are applying for above mentioned post must pay Examination Fee for General category of Rs. 300/-and for Contenders belonging to the Reserved category Rs. 150/-
- Other charges are Bank Charges- Rs.40/- and Online Transaction Charges- Rs.20/-.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance at the time of Written Exam, Skill Test, typing test, Interview which is organized by the recruitment panel of the Nanded Collector Office.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How can you apply for Nanded Collector Office recruitment?
To get recruited for above given post you must follow the simple steps stated below:
- Candidates firstly go for the official website of the organization.
- Official website of the organization is nic.in.
- Now on the home page you need to choose the “what’s new” link that is available at the left side of the page.
- After that all aspirants are required to select appropriate link for which post they wish to apply among various links.
- Now you will navigate to the next page of the site, there PDF advertisement get appear on the screen.
- Then candidates who are interested and meet the eligibility criteria must hit the “Apply online” tab.
- Now fill the complete format carefully.
- Recheck the application form once again and then upload your scanned recent passport size photograph & signature along with the application form.
- Now select the “Submit” tab.
- At last take printout of the application form for further use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Last Date to apply online- 17th August 2016
- Deadline to pay online- 19th August 2016
- Written Examination- 04th September 2016 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Date to get the Admit Card- 27th August 2016
Note: Willing candidates are required to download the official notification which we have mentioned below. You can get Latest jobs in Nanded, Recruitment Eligibility criteria, Exam date, Important Date and other recent jobs opening in Nanded information through bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal.
Nanded Collector Office Recruitment 2016: Official Recruitment Notification
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|