Nashik District Court Recruitment
Nashik District Court is looking for enthusiastic 236 candidates for the posts of Peon/Clerk/Steno. Nashik District Court Recruitment procedure has been started, so candidates should apply for Nashik District Court 236 Recruitment.
Aspirants can apply for the Nashik District Court vacancies by submitting the Application form by online mode. Last date of submitting the Nashik District Court Online application form is 10-04-2018, so candidates should check all the relevant details.
Nashik District Court Recruitment 2018:
Candidates will be shortlisted for the Nashik District Court vacancy on the basis of their performance in the written exam or personal Interview. They must check the eligibility criteria before applying for Nashik District Court Jobs.
Aspirants can scroll down this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get the other details about Nashik District Court Recruitment 2018-19
Nashik District Court Recruitment
Nashik District Court Vacancy:
|Name of the posts||No. Of Vacancies|
Required Qualification For Nashik District Court Jobs:
- Candidates applying for Stenographer and Junior Clerk recruitment must have qualified SSLC exam and should have typing speed of 40 wpm & marathi of 30 wpm. Applicants must hold Computer knowledge certificate.
- Aspirants applying for Peon-cum-Watchman recruitment must have qualified class 7th examination from a well recognized board
Check More: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Age Criteria for Nashik District Court Vacancy:
Candidates applying for Nashik District Court Recruitment 2018 must have attained minimum 18 years of age and maximum age as given below:
- General category: 38 years
- Reserved category: 43 years
- PWD: 45 years.
Selected candidates against Nashik District Court 236 Peon/Clerk/Steno Recruitment 2018 will get good and impressive amount of remuneration per month as given below along with perks, allowances and other benefits:
- Stenographer: Rs.9300-34800/- and GP of Rs.4300/-
- Junior Clerk: Rs.5200-20200/- and GP of Rs.1900/-
- Peon-cum-Watchman: Rs.4440-7440/- and GP of Rs.1300/-
- As stated in the Nashik District Court notification, selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the written test and Interview rounds
- Candidates are suggested to perform well to get placed at the vacant positions of Peon/Clerk/Steno
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Procedure Of Applying for Nashik District Court Recruitment 2018-19:
Candidates have to fill the Nashik District Court online application form with the help of below stated some simple and easy steps which are given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official web portal of the Nashik District court that is ecourts.gov.in
- On the home page of official web portal, you have to hit on “recruitment” tab
- A new page will appear on your screen containing various Nashik District Court notifications
- Now you have to hit on “Nashik District Court 236 Peon/Clerk/Steno Recruitment 2018” link
- Nashik District Court notification will appear on your screen and you are advised to go through it carefully
- After reading the notification carefully, you have to hit on “Apply online” tab
- Nashik District Court online application form will appear on your screen and you have to and you have to fill the online application form with all the asked details
- Also you have to upload all the asked documents along with the Nashik District Court Application form
- At last, you have to hit on “submit” tab and also take print out of the application form for further usage
Grab Now: Latest High Court Recruitment
Last date to fill the online application form: 10-04-2018
Candidates who want to fetch more information regarding Nashik District Court Recruitment 2018-19 are suggested to visit the official web portal. Also you are advised to bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest updates or notifications time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|