NATA 2019 entrance test for session 2019 details will be soon updated. For admission into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programme in all over India, NATA Application process will begin in the month of January 2019.
Aspirants who are interested to participate in National Aptitude Test in Architecture can check complete eligibility, syllabus and other important info related to NATA Exam. It is expected that NAT 2019 Exam Date will be Last week of April 2019.
Check Here: NATA Registration Form Details
Council of Architecture conducts National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2019) and it is conducted on national level for offering various architecture courses. NATA score is considered by numbers of private & governments aided colleges or institutions or universities.
For more information about NATA 2019 Application Form you are supposed to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or you read NATA 2019 Prospectus by pressing provided link.
Read on Courses Detail, Career Option: Career In Architecture
NATA 2019 Exam Dates (Tentative):
|Events||NATA 2019 Important Dates|
|NATA 2019 Online Registration form Starts||January 2019|
|NATA Online Registration Last Date||February 2019|
|Last Date for Upload Image||February 2019|
|Fee Submit Last Date||February 2019|
|Page Printout Available||February 2019|
|Correction Window Available||February 2019|
|NATA Admit Card Date Issued||March 2019|
|NATA 2019 Exam Date||April 2019|
|NATA Result Date Declare||June 2019|
NATA Eligibility Criteria:
Before filling NATA Registration form, you are required to follow NATA Exam Eligibility Criteria. If you satisfy with the details then you can apply and fill NATA Application Form.
- Applying applicants for NATA 2019 should passes out 12th/10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Governments or International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years of schooling.
- Minimum Marks: 10+2 or 10+3 Diploma or IB Diploma with 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Choose Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 12th
NATA Registration Fee:
For filling NATA 2019 Application form, candidates are also required to pay registration fee of Rs. 1800/-as application fee (For SC/ST candidates the application fee will be Rs. 1500/-). The payment of fee can be done through online mode only. No. other mode will be accepted.
NATA Admission Procedure:
For admission in various architecture courses, first of all candidates have to appear in National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019. Further qualified candidates in entrance test will be called for NATA Counselling. At the time of NATA 2019 counselling, aspirants are also required to carry all their required documents and certificates as they are necessary for verification purpose.
Also Know Here: How to Choose Right College After 12th
NATA 2019 Exam Pattern:
Complete structure of NATA 2019 Exam is discussed below. You can check the below table to know NATA Exam Pattern 2019 in detail. After going through NATA Exam Pattern you must follow NATA Syllabus to know the topics that are included in each subject.
- National Aptitude Test in Architecture exam will be done via online mode.
- There will be two sections in the examination. Part A will have MCQ questions and Part B would be paper based drawing test.
- Total of 200 marks questions will be asked in the exam. 120 marks of Part-A and 90 marks of Part-B.
- The time duration of exam will be 3 hours. 90 minutes for Part-A and 90 minutes for Part-B.
- The language of exam would be in English only.
- 2 marks will be allotted for each correct answer.
- There will no negative marking in the exam.
|Subject||Distribution of Marks||Total Marks|
|Mathematics (20 questions)||20×2=40||40|
|General Aptitude (40 questions)||40×2=80||80|
|Drawing (2 questions)||2×40||80|
Download Here: NATA Previous Papers
NATA Syllabus 2019:
National Aptitude Test in Architecture Exam includes follow topics in each subject you can check the complete structure of NATA 2019 Syllabus:
NATA Mathematics Syllabus
- Coordinate Geometry
- 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry
- Theory of Calculus
- Application of Calculus
- Permutation and Combination
- Statistics and Probability
NATA General Aptitude Syllabus
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Sets and Relations
NATA Drawing Test Syllabus
- Understanding Of Scale And Proportion Of Objects
- Geometric Composition, Shape, Building Forms And Elements
- Aesthetics, Colour Texture, Harmony And Contrast
- Conceptualization And Visualization Through Structuring Objects In Memory
- Drawing Of Patterns – Both Geometrical And Abstract
- Form Transformations In 2D And 3D Like Union, Subtraction Etc
- Generating Plan, Elevation And 3D Views Of Objects
- Creating 2D And 3D Compositions Using Given Shape And Forms
- Perspective Drawing, Sketching Of Urbanscape And Landscape
- Common Day-To-Day Life Objects From Memory
Start Practicing From: NATA Mock Test Online
Process To Fill NATA 2019 Application Process:
- To apply for NATA 2019, first and foremost steps is to visit the official website of NATA that is www.nata.in
- Now, select suitable link of NATA Prospectus 2019 to read out NATA 2019 Advertisement completely and to know eligibility norms.
- To appear in National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019 you need to press suitable link for NATA 2019 Registration.
- After your NATA Registration for National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019 is done you need to apply online.
- Eligible candidates can hit suitable link to apply online for NATA Exam 2019.
- Fill NATA Online Application Form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Upload all necessary documents with it and make the payment of application fee.
- At last recheck the details and then hit submit tab.
- Finally, you can take the hard copy of NATA Online Form for future use.
NATA Admit Card 2019:
To appear in NATA 2019 Exam it is necessary to have NATA 2019 Admit Card. You can download NATA Hall Ticket by going through online mode from official website of NATA. NATA Call Letter is very essential to download as it is essential document to carry at the time of examination.
NATA Result 2019:
After National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019 Examination process is completed students starts looking for NATA Results. Aspirants are informed that NATA 2019 Result will be available in the month of June 2019.
By going through online mode on its official website you can easily check NATA Results 2019. Or you can press provided link to download NATA 2019 Results. As soon as the official will release the result we will update you.
Also Check Out Here: NATA Answer Key
Contenders can visit the Official Link to get more information about NATA 2019 Application Form. If you find the above information useful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D shortcut keys.
Stay tuned with us to know more about National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019 or you can follow us on Google plus and Twitter. Candidates can note down their query (if any) in the given below comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|